It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Bitchute?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Are journalists not supposed to be impartial though?

A journalist should report the truth without personal opinion regardless of what that opinion is.

Some random on the internet with a predetermined opinion cannot be trusted to be impartial and honest can they.

a reply to: Halfswede

You can’t be serious here. Journalists are activists now, they are and never were impartial. News teams have producers/editors entire teams dedicated to keeping on message. On message means there’s an agenda, a perspective that’s being favored. Same as surveys and most data we see, it’s presented to us with our response already proved to us.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That's a bold and ludicrous statement.

How can you possibly say that with any degree of certainty?

a reply to: Skepticape

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

A journalist should report the truth without personal opinion regardless of what that opinion is.

Some random on the internet with a predetermined opinion cannot be trusted to be impartial and honest can they.

You can’t be serious here. Journalists are activists now, they are and never were impartial. News teams have producers/editors entire teams dedicated to keeping on message. On message means there’s an agenda, a perspective that’s being favored. Same as surveys and most data we see, it’s presented to us with our response already proved to us.

So you never heard of Woodward and Bernstein or Watergate?

Probably not.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
But we have to have a corrupt main stream media with weak minded journalists or the conspiracies don't actually work.

You take away the msm and the new world order intent on global depopulation and you lose about 95 percent of all the conspiracy theories out there.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of censorship but I'm also not a fan of outright lies portrayed as the truth.

Could you give me some examples of videos on bitchute that have been censored on YouTube or Facebook so I can see that it's actually censorship and not just them banning outright lying arseholes looking to gain ad revenue from morons?

a reply to: SeventhChapter

Well you can start with anything that questions the legitimacy of the vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

But we have to have a corrupt main stream media with weak minded journalists or the conspiracies don't actually work.

You take away the msm and the new world order intent on global depopulation and you lose about 95 percent of all the conspiracy theories out there.

Indeed. Folk who disbelieve anything on the MSM just throw the baby out with the bath water. And are usually the most gullible and credulous herd of sheep going.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
People who believe EVERYTHING they see on msm are the most gullible of the herd, without a doubt

All seven hundred of them voted for the pedophile in the Whitehouse

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
People who believe EVERYTHING they see on msm are the most gullible of the herd, without a doubt

All seven hundred of them voted for the pedophile in the Whitehouse

Newsflash for you. I don't believe everything I see on MSM. But thank you for telling me I do.

I also disbelieve a lot of crap I see on the internet, too.

Thank you for your concern.

Didn't vote in your train crash of an election cos I'm not an American.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

originally posted by: musicismagic
I was being programmed that Bitchut was all fake news. So yes, being told over and over again its fake, well, it worked for me.
Thanks for clearing that up. Now , time for morning coffee.

You’d be surprised how many mindless zombies fall for this propaganda technique. Unfortunately it’s proved to be very effective.

Well, you fall for it every time, so - yes- I'd agree with you. Not in a good way, though.

I’m not comfortable living in a CCP-style top-down-authoritarian controlled world. You apparently are. That’s your choice. I can tell you’ll fit right in, in fact, your social credit score is probably already through the roof.

But getting back to the premise, I really think you should reconsider the next time you smear the platform in which the content is delivered. Just because it’s not as censored as you’d like doesn’t make your argument any stronger in regards to the content you disagree with.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Yet you quite happily "smear" me?

Your double standards are there for all to see.

Apart from you, apparently.

Quite happily smear you? No. You do that to yourself when you illogically attack the platform the video is on, versus addressing the content in the video. That is what we’re talking about, correct? Those that continue to go out of their way to smear a free and open platform and prefer another controlled and censored platform, don’t seem like they care about free thought.
edit on 7-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I was being programmed that Bitchut was all fake news. So yes, being told over and over again its fake, well, it worked for me.
Thanks for clearing that up. Now , time for morning coffee.

You’d be surprised how many mindless zombies fall for this propaganda technique. Unfortunately it’s proved to be very effective.

Well, you fall for it every time, so - yes- I'd agree with you. Not in a good way, though.

I’m not comfortable living in a CCP-style top-down-authoritarian controlled world. You apparently are. That’s your choice. I can tell you’ll fit right in, in fact, your social credit score is probably already through the roof.

But getting back to the premise, I really think you should reconsider the next time you smear the platform in which the content is delivered. Just because it’s not as censored as you’d like doesn’t make your argument any stronger in regards to the content you disagree with.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Yet you quite happily "smear" me?

Your double standards are there for all to see.

Apart from you, apparently.

Quite happily smear you? No. You do that to yourself when you illogically attack the platform the video is on, versus addressing the content in the video. That is what we’re talking about, correct? Those that continue to go out of their way to smear a free and open platform and prefer another controlled and censored platform, don’t seem like they care about free thought.

Free thought? Like all your Bit#e vids that disable comments?

Free and open?

Arse gravy.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I understand that people lie commonly towards their agenda. You believe people only speak truth then? Unless they are disagreeing with you?

It’s not that bold to say journalists and news teams lie regardless of if you believe them. And it is not that bold to question the things you hold true, which you clearly disagree.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why would you say that? You mean to say watergate proves all those talking heads only speak truth?

Probably not.

So you never heard of Woodward and Bernstein or Watergate?

Probably not.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I understand that people lie commonly towards their agenda. You believe people only speak truth then? Unless they are disagreeing with you?

It’s not that bold to say journalists and news teams lie regardless of if you believe them. And it is not that bold to question the things you hold true, which you clearly disagree.

Check out the LOL bin and get back to me on that..

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It’s pretty lol worthy you can’t question the news, if you agree with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You’re still not getting it.
Bitchute is the platform the video is on.
bitchute doesn’t disable comments, right?
bitchute is not uploading all its videos, the individual contributors do.
It’s not Bitchute, you have a gripe with, it’s the content and or contributor of the video.
My only argument again.....is to stop smearing the platform the content is on.

Ironically, the only time the platform can be criticized IMO, is when it only allows a certain mindset, or only allows certain information, and censored all other viewpoints, regardless of whether it’s true or not. Then the platform is making the decision about what you can and cannot experience....but you can’t use that argument with a free and open platform, where all viewpoints on a topic are acceptable.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Show me some bitchute videos that can prove what they say then.

The only ones I've seen just make wild claims with nothing to back them up or misinterpret data to intentionally mislead people.

Show me some good ones and I'll change my mind.

I dare you.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It’s pretty lol worthy you can’t question the news, if you agree with it.

Nice of you to tell me what I think.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You’re still not getting it.
Bitchute is the platform the video is on.
bitchute doesn’t disable comments, right?
bitchute is not uploading all its videos, the individual contributors do.
It’s not Bitchute, you have a gripe with, it’s the content and or contributor of the video.
My only argument again.....is to stop smearing the platform the content is on.

Ironically, the only time the platform can be criticized IMO, is when it only allows a certain mindset, or only allows certain information, and censored all other viewpoints, regardless of whether it’s true or not. Then the platform is making the decision about what you can and cannot experience....but you can’t use that argument with a free and open platform, where all viewpoints on a topic are acceptable.

Sigh. No, Bit#e does not automatically disable comments.

But a lot of their posters on that site that get posted on here as "sources' do. Got that? Good.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So maybe you have a problem with the people who post stuff on Bitchute, and not Bitchute itself? And again to be fair, this applies to many of the other free and open platforms out there. If you’re against censorship, then you’re for bitchute and against YouTube Twitter Facebook etc... I apologize if I incorrectly assumed that you were in favor of censorship.

We deny ignorance here (I believe that is the motto?), so in the spirit of denying ignorance, please stop taking your anger out on Bitchute. Address the bull# content if that’s how you see it.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with Bitchute or any other platform, and am strictly advocating on behalf of all free and open platforms.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Show me some bitchute videos that can prove what they say then.

The only ones I've seen just make wild claims with nothing to back them up or misinterpret data to intentionally mislead people.

Show me some good ones and I'll change my mind.

I dare you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join