It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Can you get ahold of some Ivermectin over there, for just incase. Not the horse paste, but the prescription made for humans? My daughter got sick, and it was gone within 48 hours. She only took it for 2-3 days. An online doctor called it in for her to a local pharmacy here in California. Also are you taking vitamin D, C, and zinc?

edit on 6-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
healthimpactnews.com...

Several military families are claiming to have been affected by these COVID shots. They range from members in the earlier phases of their careers, to those retired.

This article will focus on six of them, two of which are deaths.

Brooke is an active duty military member who almost lost her life and her leg after her Pfizer shot, according to her parents. Her mother Rachel Gronbach and father Greg Gronbach have both posted on social media in regards to their daughter’s experience, and it sounds pretty traumatic. Brookes experience with her Pfizer shot, has changed the course of her life.

Brooke had her shot in December then developed blood clots in her lungs. She underwent emergency surgery, and was placed in ICU. The vascular surgeon initially thought her leg would need amputated due to one of the clots that was 3” and because it had been stuck for several hours.

Brooke has undergone seven surgeries since January and has at least one or two more to go. She will be on blood thinners for the rest of her life. According to Brookes mother, Brooke’s military career is over. 2021 has been quite a setback for this once healthy 23 year old woman.

Just six cases of which two are dead...Nothing to see here (sarc)

Also this healthimpactnews.com...

As more and more data is entered into the government Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), we are now seeing cases where babies that are breastfed are suffering adverse reactions to the COVID shots that their mothers are taking. The shots have not yet been authorized for infants, although such an authorization is expected any day now.

Celeste McGovern of LifeSite News reported on one case where the breastfeeding baby died with blood clots, something rarely ever seen in infants, but a common side effect we are seeing with people who take the COVID shots, blood clots which the CDC states are “rare” in spite of the data that shows over 10,000 cases of “thrombosis” in VAERS.

VAERS report ID 1532154 was apparently filed by the mother, a 36-year-old woman from New Mexico:

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I joined a couple of nurse groups on FB and I follow some conservative nurses on Instagram. So I see what is REALLY going on that the news is NOT reporting on. I believe these nurses....

Id suggest following on IG (or looking...you dont need an account) mak.kay23 and erin_bsn2

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Wrong. As a virus replicates in an infected body millions of times there are always mutations. Mutations of all types, alpha through omega plus hundreds more. If a person is vaccinated against alpha beta and gamma strains, but not the delta strain, then the vaccinated person becomes an incubator for the delta strain. Alpha beta and gamma don't replicate because the vaccinated immune system is prepared for those strains. The vaccinated end up shedding and spreading delta strain because it is the strain most prevalent in them. Soon it becomes the leading variant in the world.

The leaky vaccine's only chance was if it was administered globally simultaneously to every person, and thereafter every breakthrough case put on extreme quarantine. That's not a realistic solution.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Thanks for all the research you do Doctor Smith.

I'm glad you're well-connected.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
WV governor says there is a 25% increase in deaths of fully vaccinated people over the last 8 weeks. twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I'm sorry to say this Doctor Smith but.... could you please stop posting these kind of threads.

You're scaring the vaccinated!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

I'm sorry to say this Doctor Smith but.... could you please stop posting these kind of threads.

You're scaring the vaccinated!

If you want to scare the vaccinated listen to the talk about proof of a bio-weaponized vaccine. I thought it would be mostly B.S. but after listening if what his graphs and other Doctors are saying then we are screwed: rumble.com...

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I've got ivermectin here as I use it for my chickens.

No idea if I could get it on prescription as our health system doesn't really work that we'll.

You can't just decide you want a certain medicine and ask for it as it needs to he prescribed and relavant as we pay a very low flat fee for all medications regardless of the cost.

Saying that I'm sure I could get some from overseas. I put ivermectin on the chickens necks and often get it on me as well as they are a nightmare and I've had no adverse effects or a case of covid but I'm double jabbed as well.

I've put it on me on the past as I can't see it doing any harm.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I've seen that death spike in all the countries that the mass vaccinations were started in. You don't die of Covid unless you need a bit of a push to get you on your way. But as soon as they start the vaccines you don't need a push.
So what he is saying is that the countries know it's an engineered bioweapon, they have nothing real in the arsenal but the illusion of a hasty vaccine that will, in the end, make the virus stronger, because that is what it was designed to do.
When do the arrests start?..

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The nation that Bill gates jabbed for years? By October they were on human trials before mass use, where do you think they did those? London?

Nah, India!

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Florida nurse gives witness gives her observations of what is actually going on. Who are you going to believe? Boots on the ground or the official centralized story?

Plus a leading scientist in vaccines gives his opinion.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

The Delta variant was not caused by any vaccines, it was caused by natural mutation of the original strain in a very large and susceptible population. The Delta variant first appeared in India in October last year, long before any vaccine was released. It became the dominant variant in India and caused a massive wave of infection which reached a peak in May of this year, when only about 2% of the Indian population was vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A shame you live in such a poor nation thet can’t offer better health care, why don’t you do something about it instead of complaining?

Shoe on the other foot or something.

originally posted by: nonspecific
I've got ivermectin here as I use it for my chickens.

No idea if I could get it on prescription as our health system doesn't really work that we'll.

You can't just decide you want a certain medicine and ask for it as it needs to he prescribed and relavant as we pay a very low flat fee for all medications regardless of the cost.

Saying that I'm sure I could get some from overseas. I put ivermectin on the chickens necks and often get it on me as well as they are a nightmare and I've had no adverse effects or a case of covid but I'm double jabbed as well.

I've put it on me on the past as I can't see it doing any harm.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'd hardly call the UK and our NHS poor mate.

Over here you don't have to die if you are a bit poor and can't afford the bills.

We don't allow the big pharma guys to do deals with the doctor's and advertise on TV like other places I could mention.

Why would you choose what medication you had when your not a doctor? That's what doctors are for you know, finding out what's wrong and deciding what the best way to sort it out is. They train for years.

a reply to: Skepticape

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The science is actually speaking, nobody's listening though, they're listening to journalists and undergraduate fact checkers whom call themselves the science

Such a shame, mass psychosis?

So true--herd stupidity. Hard to blame the injected though, they are physically and emotionally vested. Such bias is to be expected.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hey doc, medication X gives me heartburn and nausea. Medication Y doesn’t have the same side effect, can we try that instead?

Seems like your healthcare isn’t great you should get off your butt and do something already.

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd hardly call the UK and our NHS poor mate.

Over here you don't have to die if you are a bit poor and can't afford the bills.

We don't allow the big pharma guys to do deals with the doctor's and advertise on TV like other places I could mention.

Why would you choose what medication you had when your not a doctor? That's what doctors are for you know, finding out what's wrong and deciding what the best way to sort it out is. They train for years.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh you can do that quite easily.

But the doctor's not getting paid to push one medication mover another and we don't have adverts pushing different companies medications on us.

I've never had an issue swapping to a different medication and even asked my GP about one I'd heard of that he was happy to prescribe to see if it helped.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Correct, but folks on these forums will gladly take a nurse with no scientific background or training in virology as the gospel truth.

The truth IS out there, but most people don't want it because they want to buck the system.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

My daughter try to post some of the observations about covid that she has seen as first hand working with covid, she got blasted by others that have nothing to do with the medical field, she just decided it was no worth it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The science is actually speaking, nobody's listening though, they're listening to journalists and undergraduate fact checkers whom call themselves the science

Such a shame, mass psychosis?

So true--herd stupidity. Hard to blame the injected though, they are physically and emotionally vested. Such bias is to be expected.

You really don't "get" irony, do you?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Your post is filled with errors of judgment..

The twin towers collapsed the way they did because of the particular engineering used in constructing them.. They were built like no other building on earth... I've read the engineering reports and it all stacks up...

also, they didn't collapse "into their own footprint", this is a flase statement.. did you not see pictures of ground zero? The debris covered a much wider area than the footprints of the building...

I was dubious about the collapses initially, but then realised I didn't know enough about engineering and contruction to make a informed opinion.. I suggest you are in the same boat...

Try reading the report instead of just conspiracy written by people who are just as qualified as you and me.. In other words, not qualified at all...

PA

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join