It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going insane in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Dude. Cut the power cord in the t room.

Or bin the remote and pull the channel dial off.

a reply to: robsmith

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
We have been broken. We are broken.

My suspicious mind, finds it hard to accept these case numbers are real.

My suspicious mind thinks that alot of the deaths associated to covid causes are more due to suicide, though no government will admit to suicide rates, and probably throw these figures in the one basket.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sadly most people won’t make of in the door, they would probably prefer to check out.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Damn, great idea!! I might put it on abc kids, and hide the remote in the storeroom.

Going to do it. Lol

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

That's how "You know who" Controls the Governments down under, they have no choice but to follow orders, just the same as in the other five eyes. The only way out will be a complete chaos and a new Governmental system. If it doesn't collapse completely they will build a new world after the reset. If I was an Australian politician I would be feeling a sense of inevitable dread if this continues for another three months. It all depends on Fauci and how far they are going to take things.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Exactly that is problary the point its about profits. If we want to flee a country at this point u need some good money.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sesame Street at twelve

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: carewemust
We have been broken. We are broken.

My suspicious mind, finds it hard to accept these case numbers are real.

My suspicious mind thinks that alot of the deaths associated to covid causes are more due to suicide, though no government will admit to suicide rates, and probably throw these figures in the one basket.

Hospitals were told, in the early days of COVID, to report all patients who show symptoms of COVID, as HAVING COVID. In order to prevent a pandemic, of course, not because it was a lie, because it might be true, so report all of these patients as having COVID, just to be safe!

That's why we always heard about how many people got the flu each month or year, until COVID came along, and we've never heard about anyone getting the flu anymore, just lots of people getting COVID instead!

When they get patients with a flu, or with a respiratory infection, or related illnesses, of any type, they have no idea what it actually is, or is not, or if their are several factors involved in it, like a heavy smoker with a cough, for example. They don't know if they have a respiratory infection, or a flu, or just a smoker with a bad cough, or a combination of two or more things!

That's why they do tests on patients, to find out what's going on, and how to proceed from that point.

Most of the time, tests are done later on, such as taking blood samples, and afterwards, they are sent out to labs for testing, and when the tests are done, they go back to the hospitals. They rarely get results the same day, it's usually two or three days, before tests are completed, on average. Labs do tests, not hospitals.

But not with COVID. They have instant tests, and daily reports on all new patients with COVID!

It's a farce, beyond all others in human history.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

This means that the death rates have not changed much. Any rises would be stress and suicide-induced. But still leaves the question of why a vaccine which does not work, and why for the young that do not need it anyway.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A recent anti-vax protest group staged it around a hospital, which made no sense at all, because it puts lives at risk, who come into the ER, for instance. They did allow ambos to pass through, however, but why would they choose a hospital for the protest, instead of the government buildings, since they ordered all of this to begin with? They should know it doesn't make sense, and gives the whole movement a bad name, as well. As people who are dumb, and ignorant, who would go and block hospitals like that. Unless it's been infiltrated, by those trying to give it a bad name, and that's what I believe happened here. Because there's no other reason for doing it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That's how "You know who" Controls the Governments down under, they have no choice but to follow orders, just the same as in the other five eyes. The only way out will be a complete chaos and a new Governmental system. If it doesn't collapse completely they will build a new world after the reset. If I was an Australian politician I would be feeling a sense of inevitable dread if this continues for another three months. It all depends on Fauci and how far they are going to take things.

Interesting thoughts.

How come only a couple of states are going crazy? It’s not all of Australia.

Where I am, there’s been no COVID, no lockdown’s and no need for the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Definitely

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That might be because there is nobody there. Or the ore must keep flowing.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
average flu deaths per year in australia for the 5 years 2016-2020 = 508

flu deaths in australia this year = ZERO

seems legit

link

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

The average death rates in Australia and NZ have gone down not up which is strange.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: musicismagic

Sadly most people won’t make of in the door, they would probably prefer to check out.

So far this year in Japan, suicides are really high among the women.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Emit1

Now we have the Doomsday variant, starting to sound like this is never going to end . It's been found in South Africa and has already spread. So we will see more lockdowns, but of course, the Vax helps. Thank the lord for Fauci and our saviors.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Dude. Cut the power cord in the t room.

Or bin the remote and pull the channel dial off.

Put a plug in the sink and flood the place

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

we just went past 1000 deaths total for covid, 20 months after it started.

there were 1000 flu deaths per 12 months in 2017 and 2019

i'm just wondering where the swarms of irate cops were then. surely they should have had the tasers out ready to zap granny if she forgot her cardigan when ambling to the corner store in winter?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Emit1

Now we have the Doomsday variant, starting to sound like this is never going to end . It's been found in South Africa and has already spread. So we will see more lockdowns, but of course, the Vax helps. Thank the lord for Fauci and our saviors.

It was reported about a week ago on Japanese TV and it is highly , well, let's say you don't want to catch it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join