It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going insane in Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

edit on pmMondayMonday20900000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think it is insane to keep deriding those who are doing something about a pandemic disease.

It's not as if the detractors have a workable alternative solution.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

In the present outbreak of 841 people, one ninety-year-old has died. She had other issues. The same seems to be going on in Australia. I applaud the way the NZ government has handled this it's the safest way to deal with an unknown virus. today there were 21 who tested positive. All in Auckland. During the present emergency, the average death rate has gone down. I just don't think they have any idea of what the vaccine danger might be, and it might be a great idea to slow it down until more thorough data shows up. There is not much point in jabbing people for a disease that will soon not exist within the borders.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Covid could just vanish as well in a year. No Pandemic had lasted very long. I dont trust these test kits though. But something strange is happening or something has being strange about this whole thing.
edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

In the present outbreak of 841 people, one ninety-year-old has died. She had other issues. The same seems to be going on in Australia. I applaud the way the NZ government has handled this it's the safest way to deal with an unknown virus. today there were 21 who tested positive. All in Auckland. During the present emergency, the average death rate has gone down. I just don't think they have any idea of what the vaccine danger might be, and it might be a great idea to slow it down until more thorough data shows up. There is not much point in jabbing people for a disease that will soon not exist within the borders

With 7 months of medical data and more than 5 billion doses of vaccines against COVID-19 administered, don't you think they would have some idea by now?

As near as I can tell, they are being open about adverse reactions. Definitely the NZ government has said that there has been a death in country from the vaccine.

So far, in New Zealand, 1.6 million are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Far fewer have had the disease here, and far more have died from the disease, than have died from the vaccine.

The New Zealand experience of the case-fatality of COVID-19 the disease is 0.7 %, while the case-fatality for the Pfizer vaccine here is 0.0000625 % That means that the disease is 11.200 times more deadly than the vaccine.

But I do think it is a mistake to rely on just the vaccine to overcome the pandemic. There are countries that have vaccinated heavily but are still not doing well. Just as there are countries that have not vaccinated very comprehensively, that are doing well.

edit on 7/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I don't necessarily disagree with you, But NZ isn't in any panic mode, some data is getting to be concerning. It may or may not be relevant but will be a lot clearer over time.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I don't necessarily disagree with you, But NZ isn't in any panic mode, some data is getting to be concerning. It may or may not be relevant but will be a lot clearer over time.

Very recently, there was a Delta outbreak in Queensland Australia. They got on top of it and the outbreak was controlled. It IS doable, if there is will to do it.

Although NZ isn't over things yet, there is hope now that new daily cases have plateaued. We just need to keep doing ALL the things that got us here and that are proven to work.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Better double mask and get ahead of the curve.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I think it is insane to keep deriding those who are doing something about a pandemic disease.

Common sense must, at some point, enter the equation.

Locking people into "hotel rooms" for 2 weeks, and then reneging on schedules of release, despite being vaccinated and/or negative tests, may qualify as "doing something", but it sure seems a bit harsh, wouldn't you agree?

Also, what's with releasing people from quarantine at midnight? As the fellow mentioned in the video, if one lives 3-4 hours away, as he claimed he did, then he's just going to have to spend another night there.

I'm also not sure why the fellow is just continually challenged, threatened and berated, instead of an adult trying to intercede and de-escalate the situation? It seemed like at some point the authorities just figured they'd ignore the problem, and allow the guy to flail and pound away (what a wonderful peaceful quarantine for his neighbors on his floor, don't you agree?).

The authoritarianism on display, for an illness with a low fatality rate outside of the elderly or already infirm, is getting more concerning than the virus itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: chr0naut

Common sense must, at some point, enter the equation.

Locking people into "hotel rooms" for 2 weeks, and then reneging on schedules of release, despite being vaccinated and/or negative tests, may qualify as "doing something", but it sure seems a bit harsh, wouldn't you agree?

Locking someone into a hospital room for two weeks while they die of pneumonia and slow suffocation is harsh.

If I had the choice, I'd opt for the hotel room, in good health, with Netflicks, room service, access to the gym, pool, restaurant, and bar.

Also, what's with releasing people from quarantine at midnight? As the fellow mentioned in the video, if one lives 3-4 hours away, as he claimed he did, then he's just going to have to spend another night there.

If he was asleep while he waits, he'd hardly notice it.

I'm also not sure why the fellow is just continually challenged, threatened and berated, instead of an adult trying to intercede and de-escalate the situation? It seemed like at some point the authorities just figured they'd ignore the problem, and allow the guy to flail and pound away (what a wonderful peaceful quarantine for his neighbors on his floor, don't you agree?).

The authoritarianism on display, for an illness with a low fatality rate outside of the elderly or already infirm, is getting more concerning than the virus itself.

It still has a fatality rate, even for the younger and otherwise healthy. I clearly remember fatalities happening on Navy ships. Were they unfit and elderly?

The Biggest Concern for Navy Commanding Officers? COVID. - Military.com

edit on 7/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The people of Victoria have been hugely obedient - until Lockdown 6.
Now the numbers keep going up.
My simple theory is that families are tired of being kept apart, so they have resumed visiting, and that's where transmission occurs.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They will lose the next election for sure. We can’t go out until we are vaccinated but they completely stuffed up buying and administering vaccines.

They focused on the elderly, now it’s the younger people who need to go out cannot because there is a 3 month wait for vaccinations.

In my opinion, the issue is that we have a barely capable health system without a pandemic, with one, we have no chance.

I can afford private healthcare for me and my family, perhaps whilst encouraging people to vaccinate they also encourage people to take up insurance to reduce the strain on the system for those who cannot afford it.

They are not telling the banks to ease off and give payment holidays, forcing people to break the rules to work or be in debt or lose the house.

Have some completely backwards ideas of essential, an outbreak in a park from a mobile food van? I thought it was 30 minutes exercise? I certainly don’t think I’ve cream and donuts are essential.

They created a 2 tier vaccine, AZ bad Pfizer good, yet cannot get enough Pfizer.

I doubt they could stuff it up any more than they have, whilst I understand it’s a difficult situation, I really think it would be difficult to have created such a mess if you made decisions with the roll of a dice.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
""Urgent""
For Sep 8 Covid Cases had risen to 22,129 after two days of no cases. Daily Avg 8 129.

What is happening in Israel is being ignored..

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Say what now?

originally posted by: Dalamax
Our PM raped a boy and was banished to NZ until it was time to come back and become our Prime Minister.

Of course he is just one example of why these degenerates deserve to be ignored and reviled by real people.

Premier Palletjack and Premier Binchicken are good examples of why cousins shouldn’t breed.

Dictator Dan is a fascist who’s loathing for himself gets transferred to his state. Probably because his wife looks like more of a man then he does... IDK for sure.

Grasping little peabodies can’t be arsed doing anything for their states, or heaven forbid their country.

They just want to tow the line so their dirt stays out of sight and their pockets get lined.

I hear talk of these tweekers wanting to be exempted from vaccination.

So what should we do with the power drunk politicos?

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What now.

a reply to: mortex

edit on 9-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Dunno how to link proper.

edit on 9-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Wrong link

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Any word on what they are doing to Aboriginal populations? Its always city dwellers bearing the brunt from what we see but I know far more is going on than is being reported.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Here is one example.

a reply to: Asktheanimals

edit on 9-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Stupid embed

edit on 9-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Err embeder

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

That was a great Vid they are waking up.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Standing on solid rock.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The Aussie PM is a sex offender now? Say what.....?
Source? Something reputable..

First time I've heard this claim. I've seen the video of some nutter old bag raving like a lunatic about some WA politicians sex cult and how they used a sword to cut off kids heads (but left her standing for some reason lmfao).
But this about the PM is a new one

a reply to: Dalamax

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join