It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going insane in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Variants suddenly 'emerge' into existence, out of nowhere, because they say so, okay? Maybe it came from pigs, or roosters, they're looking into it for us, and they'll let us all know, when they find out.

But one thing they DO know, for sure, is that whatever new variant pops into existence, you're protected by their vaccines, which they developed when it was only one virus called COVID.

They must be psychics who know what happens in the future, if they already know their vaccines will work against any and all variants of COVID, which may pop us a year or two later on, even in 10 years, if a new one pops up then!

And where did all the earlier variants disappear to? Are they hiding somewhere in Africa or something, waiting for the right time to strike once again?

And whoever made up all this crap to begin with, will pay for it after they die, just as they so well deserve. Time is short on Earth, existence in sprit is eternal, and that's where they will all pay for their evil deeds.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Would this be a cultural thing where many women are being left lonely, as many men work on cities, and the they live several hundreds of kilometres away, though with Shinkansen it’s equivalent to me travelling 50 minutes to the city a distance of 25 kilometres.

Though with the restrictions are people still allowed to travel for work?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Ideal, though I’ll get my butt kicked.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Variations are from different gain of function labs I wonder or are they still straight out of Wuhan?

No wonder the only thing said with certainty is that there will be more variants lol.

a reply to: turbonium1

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I thought all men have two heads....a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Would this be a cultural thing where many women are being left lonely, as many men work on cities, and the they live several hundreds of kilometres away, though with Shinkansen it’s equivalent to me travelling 50 minutes to the city a distance of 25 kilometres.

Some of these women are leaving children behind. The fact is , now it is very hard to find full time jobs and even their husbands jobs are not all that secure. We use to call it " downsizing " back in 90 here, now because major companies sent their manufacturing jobs out of the country, this is what happens when the economy tanks. Will it rebound, only if the wealthy start traveling. Why do I say traveling, lots of industries rely on the travel business. We have lots ( bus lots filled ), they don't go nowhere these days. Sad times here.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It does look insane, its a case of covidcracy where covid has infected and taken over everything. 24 hour news cycles of covid, endless covid political debate with a mountain of cash for all things covid.

It is a strange infection this one as all other causes of death become insignificant, unless it can some how be related to covid and put down as a covid case. The economy has also been delegated into insignificance as the covidnomy is all that matters now. Covid cash to spread the disease with the jab, pay to track and trace everyone who coughs and lockup any heretic of the covid gods that refuses to stand in fear and ignorance.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I truly feel sorry for Japan. Sadly we all want cheap crap from China. I search for old stereo gear made in Japan great quality stuff.

Here in straya, we had a great textile industry, though this is offshored.

edit on 5-9-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Dalamax

That's how "You know who" Controls the Governments down under, they have no choice but to follow orders, just the same as in the other five eyes. The only way out will be a complete chaos and a new Governmental system. If it doesn't collapse completely they will build a new world after the reset. If I was an Australian politician I would be feeling a sense of inevitable dread if this continues for another three months. It all depends on Fauci and how far they are going to take things.

Interesting thoughts.

How come only a couple of states are going crazy? It’s not all of Australia.

Where I am, there’s been no COVID, no lockdown’s and no need for the vaccine.

You obviously haven't been updated on the current narrative. Re-education for you. Or do you want to kill grandma?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Basically, the modern world has turned to dog # for the vast majority of the people. The costs associated with it cant be paid by the vast majority of the population. Internet access, electric bills, rent, will take more than you earn. More and more people living on the streets. It can only end up as a failed state.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They have jailed the guy now.
link

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yeah they've totally jumped the shark. on another shark.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Adding insult to injury. Then get three months. The media in Australia convinced the cops to arrest Lindy Chamberlin for sacrificing her baby, whilst at the same time having a barbeque with the people at the campsite. Not to mention Johann lees is now being vilified for escaping from a nutter, in the outback, and no doubt would say anything, the cops told her to get out of the place.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
They present 'previous day' or 'over the weekend' new COVID cases in each US state, city, and region, and in each Candian province, city, and region, as well as every other country in the world, probably.

Yet it takes 1 to 3 days on average to get back the results of a COVID test, they claim. If they claimed to get same day results, or next day results, for all COVID tests, it would easily be proven a lie, so they have to claim a plausible time period to appear legit. So they admit it takes about 1 to 3 days to get COVID test results, on average. Nobody can verify if even THAT is true, but it doesn't matter anyway.

When they report 'new' COVID numbers, they claim they are from the previous day, or how many COVID cases were found over the weekend, on the Monday evening news, or perhaps by Tuesday, at very latest!

To claim they know how many new COVID cases were reported over the weekend, on Monday or Tuesday, proves it is complete BS. Patients that come in on Sunday, even if they get samples from them that day, wouldn't be SENT TO THE LAB UNTIL MONDAY, at very earliest. And so would the Saturday patient admissions, most likely, not be sent to labs until Monday.

So they're telling us how many new COVID cases there were over the weekend, on Monday or Tuesday, before the labs even HAVE THE SAMPLES, or just received them that day!

And we're all supposed to believe these daily COVID numbers are true, because they have 'daily COVID numbers reported in your city or state, on the evening news!

They'll say something like 'the weekend numbers SKYROCKETTED past recent daily average case reports'. A professor of bio-med at XYZ University suggests it may largely be due to less rigid COVID restrictions set out last week. Authorities will assess the numbers over the next few days to see if this is a regular pattern or not.

3 or 4 days later, the government says their will be a 'special report' on Thursday afternoon.

Then reports come out that the numbers have spiked, but we'll have to wait for their news conference on that....

And of course, they report numbers have SPIKED over each day since the weekend, it's a 'very disturbing trend'!

Later on, the numbers come down, and they lessen the restrictions again, but not as much as last time!

Over nd over again, this is what they do. Report high numbers, clamp down on everything as off-limits, tell us 2 or 3 weeks later, numbers are coming down again, if it continues to trend downward, restrictions will be lessened on Sept, 15 or whenever, about a month or so later on.

The numbers are made up, they say the numbers are spiking, so it's once again time to hold you all prisoners, at least for awhile. Later on, they proudly announce that the restrictions have 'worked', thanks to ALL OF YOU FOR OBEYING THOSE TOUGH RESTRICTIONS, 'we know how hard it is for everyone', but because of it, we're announcing that 'most' of the restrictions will be lifted by next Monday!

And now, after we've all worn masks for over a year or 2, we're told numbers are high again! Everyone must be vaccinated, in order to stop the spread! If you refuse the vaccine, you will not be allowed to leave your country anymore, for any reason, nor attend any public events anymore, nor eat at restaurants anymore!

The whole farce begins with those made up COVID numbers. That shows how 'valid' it all is, right there.

Constantly pulling our chains, back and forth, putting us in various forms of prison, letting us out for a few weeks of 'some freedom', throwing us back in prison again, loosening our chains again, over and over and over again.

And laughing at us, the whole frickin' time, as just a bunch of stupid sheep!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Of course they are insane.

There are kangaroos in Australia. Animals which have a second head in their belly.

Not all do, only the females with child, which I’m pretty sure so did your mom at one point in her life.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: robsmith

Some of these women are leaving children behind. The fact is , now it is very hard to find full time jobs and even their husbands jobs are not all that secure. We use to call it " downsizing " back in 90 here, now because major companies sent their manufacturing jobs out of the country, this is what happens when the economy tanks. Will it rebound, only if the wealthy start traveling. Why do I say traveling, lots of industries rely on the travel business. We have lots ( bus lots filled ), they don't go nowhere these days. Sad times here.
it wasn’t that long ago women didn’t need to work, men could support their family working common jobs. Then “feminism” told women they needed to compete with their husbands, and it became required not long after that for 2 incomes just to have the same quality of life. Total bs under liberal faux morality.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Didn't Rockerfella tell Rousso that they funded feminism to get more taxes in?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

seems like loads of politicians and world leaders are into this pedo death cult

# the lot of them

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Animals which have a second head in their belly.

What are you talking about?

Also, how do you know it's not the first one?

To add, we all have basically 'two brains', if you consider what the ancient Chinese have figured out about the human energy systems.. the other brain is - yes, in the 'belly' area.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yep. Feminism destroyed the female archetype.

a reply to: Skepticape

A reply To Sapien82.

You share a sentiment that has abided in me from the beginning.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Double up. Unh unh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join