It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going insane in Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This guy is double vaccinated and is in police quarantine in Australia. He is obviously going insane. The police state in Australia seems to have gone full-blown fascist. The guy who went across the border has to stay fourteen days in quarantine. A policeman let him through to get new tyres. This has got a lot of views. Has Australia gone insane ? Some interesting views on what's
going on.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Of course they are insane.

There are kangaroos in Australia. Animals which have a second head in their belly.

edit on 9/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

In other word they are urging everyone to get vaxed and yet they still judging from what i had seen in Aus they still dont even trust the mRNA vaxs or the covid vaxs?

It sure feels like they know something like what is happening in Israel might happen elsewhere? thoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

There is certainly a flawed policy being pushed, which will lead to everyone getting jabbed, and then there will still be more lockdowns as it doesn't stop the Delta. All the Jabs do is buy six months. This madness is being pushed by the MSM remember "Don't Panic" because panic is the thing doing the damage. It seems to be tearing the country apart and the Politicians are using the police in full police state mode to suppress the people. I never would have thought I would ever see such a sad thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I doubt everyone will get vaxed as an 100% vaccination has never being done in most countries in Italy many will oppose it as like in Canada in some places.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Our PM raped a boy and was banished to NZ until it was time to come back and become our Prime Minister.

Of course he is just one example of why these degenerates deserve to be ignored and reviled by real people.

Premier Palletjack and Premier Binchicken are good examples of why cousins shouldn’t breed.

Dictator Dan is a fascist who’s loathing for himself gets transferred to his state. Probably because his wife looks like more of a man then he does... IDK for sure.

Grasping little peabodies can’t be arsed doing anything for their states, or heaven forbid their country.

They just want to tow the line so their dirt stays out of sight and their pockets get lined.

I hear talk of these tweekers wanting to be exempted from vaccination.

So what should we do with the power drunk politicos?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Our PM raped a boy and was banished to NZ until it was time to come back and become our Prime Minister.

Very interesting you should mention that... And of course he has a friend in Politics who had just pushed him to ban fictional Anime... It was quite the debate of topics for many YT channels a year back.

They even banned mangas.
edit on 5-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
He has a friend? My how things have improved for him since University.These cretins are cancerous pollops on the anus of humanity.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Dunno

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I know Australia is south of the equator (and there are kangaroos there) but the anus of humanity?

edit on 9/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Figuratively Phage.

If cancerous pollops had a vocation it would be a leadership role in Australian politics.

If politicians were pollops they would be located as close to the sh!t shute as they could get.

They would call it keeping their finger on the pulse, in complete denial of reality.

Australia has some wonderful countryside and I may be taking a walk about away from the social compact.

a reply to: Phage

edit on 5-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Live it or lose it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I think a number of polticans and celebs never did took the actual vaxs they problary had taken the saline solution. I wonder how many polticans are willing again to do another one of their photo ops for every six monthly doses.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Diktator dan seriously has mental health issues.

Today in Victoria straya, we have 183 new cases.

Though this is what does not make sense prior to the push for people to get the jab, we had maybe 8-15 cases a day.

Though the exponential increase of people getting jabs has caused an exponential increase in an increase of positive cases.

One would think if should be the reverse.

Though I think what a lot people don’t realise, 95percent of stats are made up on the spot to suit what ever agenda some one wants to achieve.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I think these covid and covid data are nothing more than sensational fear mongering to get people to get vaxed. Look at the new story out of Israel this would be a six monthly vax thing...

Ridiculous i am not getting it and that's final for a vax that you would need every six months is crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

There is certainly a flawed policy being pushed, which will lead to everyone getting jabbed, and then there will still be more lockdowns as it doesn't stop the Delta. All the Jabs do is buy six months. This madness is being pushed by the MSM remember "Don't Panic" because panic is the thing doing the damage. It seems to be tearing the country apart and the Politicians are using the police in full police state mode to suppress the people. I never would have thought I would ever see such a sad thing.

As of now, there's no consistent time period for which these vaccines are supposedly effective. Apparently, it varies from person to person. There will never be any way to ensure that everyone is always 'effectively' vaccinated at all times.

Not that they prevent infection nor transmission, anyway.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Reckon your right.

The directives change daily and those case figures are bizarre.

It’s mind boggling and the only cure is switch off the radio and TV and get in amongst nature.

a reply to: robsmith

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Mate I am not getting either, all we are doing is lining the pocket of big pharma.

I wonder what the kickback deals are that have been negotiated by our pollies.

This 6 month vax schedule is essentially a guarantee to print money by big pharma.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Australians will only put up with so much abuse.

I wonder where that breaking point is?

edit on 9/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

At work all day in the bloody t room is abc news 24. I change the channel and some idiot changes it back.

I really wonder if the figures are factual, as proven Brett Sutton is corrupt due to his i cook food scandal. Dan Andrews suspending the lower House of Parliament, and pushing through his billion dollar projects with no opposition.

I’ve given up on the news, at 6pm Monday to Friday on SBS my new go to is forged in fire, been watching of for years, glad it’s got a regular timedlot, great break free time.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt whether they are far off breaking point.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Australians will only put up with so much abuse.

I wonder where that breaking point is?

I think when the mental hospitals are triple bedded. Might be wrong though, just might also include the halls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join