It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The common and horrifying consequences of sex change surgeries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They should call it "" Outey to Inney"" surgery

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyadambizness
I stumbled across a list like this but didn't knew it was from that book. Thank you for pointing out

a reply to: ketsuko
I can see some parallels yes. Frustrating parallels. I can only compare it like this: It's frustrating sometime to develop deep feelings towards someone of the same gender. Especially if the person is "normal" and never can feel such a love towards the same gender. And also when they know I am B, it's kind of awkward for them. For example I had a female friend who would go swimming with me after the muslim attacks on women in German public swimming pools.

She would never leave the public pool with me at the same time to avoid being in the open shower with me, was my feeling. She was a friend (she moved away), no deep love involved and I also "don't check out" her body. But she felt uncomfortable sometimes after she found out through third parties. I felt that reservation clearly.

A similar frustration has to build up inside someone that feels more female. Knowing that the never can feel or look like the gender they crave to be. I can understand that frustration from that standpoint. The difference is I can't walk into a surgery room to have that solved, transgender have that possibility. So I am kind of protected from my own stupidity in that strange sense, while they are not.

We are all just human beings and all deserve the same dignity, that's why I am shy saying it's always mental illness.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: jensouth31

I’m sure many, many who have chosen that option for a full blown sex change have at times regretted their decision, although I wonder if they would admit to it? Interesting 🤔

Doubt they would ever admit to it. They are starving for attention typically, so having an actual medical issue on top of a mental disorder makes it that much easier to garner more sympathy for their problems.

Actually alot of them would prefeer to not get attention in reality. Not everyone is a attention whore. I know of a few who have had this and are happy with the decision. So its a half and half ratio of happy unhappy.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Nunyadambizness
I stumbled across a list like this but didn't knew it was from that book. Thank you for pointing out

I can see some parallels yes. Frustrating parallels. I can only compare it like this: It's frustrating sometime to develop deep feelings towards someone of the same gender. Especially if the person is "normal" and never can feel such a love towards the same gender. And also when they know I am B, it's kind of awkward for them. For example I had a female friend who would go swimming with me after the muslim attacks on women in German public swimming pools.

She would never leave the public pool with me at the same time to avoid being in the open shower with me, was my feeling. She was a friend (she moved away), no deep love involved and I also "don't check out" her body. But she felt uncomfortable sometimes after she found out through third parties. I felt that reservation clearly.

A similar frustration has to build up inside someone that feels more female. Knowing that the never can feel or look like the gender they crave to be. I can understand that frustration from that standpoint. The difference is I can't walk into a surgery room to have that solved, transgender have that possibility. So I am kind of protected from my own stupidity in that strange sense, while they are not.

We are all just human beings and all deserve the same dignity, that's why I am shy saying it's always mental illness.

I myself am gender dysphoric and would had liked to had gotten a sex change one day,but I have accepted the fact that I will never be able to do that. I am too old and i woudnt look like i want to afterwards anyway. I also never took hormones either. for one,because i would be disowned and alone on a street. Living in the south is really bad place to try that. I love women btw, lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

They will not.
This topic hits me hard as my oldest son (in his 30s) came out a trans a few years ago. I wont pretend to say that I get it, because I dont, at all. Hes has made it known that he wants to fully transition.
I don't understand how you "come out as Trans"? . I will admit that the CD in my username stands for crossdresser. I am a male and I like to dress as a woman. Is that a mental disorder? IDK, it is just something I enjoy doing. I do not identify as female whatsoever. I guess I am saying you can't come out as a transvestite unless he came home one day with boobs and a vagina. You get a boobs implant and have a penis you are a shemale or a guy with tits lol... Personally I will not do that. He is your son, support him even if you do not support his decisions. Yes I am Bisexual and he may be as well idk, and if you find 2 girls getting it on kind of hot, you have no leg to stand on to critize his sexuality. I am lucky. My father supports me 100%, he may not exactly like the fact that I am not a great football player or a soldier, but he supports me. The surgery thing is a whole nother level so I can't speak on that, Just love your son, go buy him a skirt and panties...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I myself am gender dysphoric and would had liked to had gotten a sex change one day,but I have accepted the fact that I will never be able to do that. I am too old and i woudnt look like i want to afterwards anyway. I also never took hormones either. for one,because i would be disowned and alone on a street. Living in the south is really bad place to try that. I love women btw, lol.
a reply to: yuppa hat does "gender dysphoric " mean? I am really not up on all this. I have never wanted a sex change but love dressing a a female. I am very luck to have a father that supports me, and live in a community that is accepting. But, without my fathers support, emotionally and sad too say financially, I would not be able to live where I do.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

In a procedure called colovaginoplasty, a lubricant is sourced by opening up the abdomen and using part of the colon to join the gap and make the vagina. The lubrication comes from the bowel, and is constant

*shudder*

I ask myself, do these doctors tell them all those details and no red flags pop up in the one that desires this? I am not judging, I just ask myself how desperate some have to be to do this.

Is it mental ilness? To give some perspective, I am B and I know it's not normal. Something is differently wired and I have no issues recognizing this, I can't change it though. But the insight is there.

No human is faultless or pure. It's sad though to see them suffering and even more suffering after these decisions. Maybe just like a sect or cult, they blend out all the negative consequences?

Can we blame them or is it mental illness? In the sense of that it's not common/normal? Like I wrote, slightly different thing with me but I acknowledge that it's not normal. And the word abnormal is just the opposite of normal to me, it doesn't bear a negative taste.

Does that make sense to anyone?

Gosh it's a long story, and complicated. Lots of moving parts (no pun intended.)

The whole "transphobia" label/accusation made any discussion of "gosh is this really a good thing to encourage this person to do?" (be it hormone injections, mastectomies, "bottom surgery") synonymous with hate speech. Therapists in some places were prevented from counseling towards accepting their bodies-- this was considered "conversion therapy."

Web sites like Reddit shut down whole sub-reddits that were poking holes in the narrative. Censorship, de-platforming of anyone who spoke out.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I can see how the unrequited love thing would be tough, but at the same time I might find a certain ... comfort isn't the right word word, but you know there's no hope as opposed to someone developing deep feelings for someone who does swing the right way but would never develop feelings for you even so. That hope persists and it kills you a little more every day.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Op. I'M NOT READING THAT nightmare juice.

Seriously, you guys haven't heard of 4chan?
There's daily pictures of this on there.
Usually with a cute girl, then it gifs to the hamburger scenes.
Blarf

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

a reply to: yuppa hat does "gender dysphoric " mean? I am really not up on all this. I have never wanted a sex change but love dressing a a female. I am very luck to have a father that supports me, and live in a community that is accepting. But, without my fathers support, emotionally and sad too say financially, I would not be able to live where I do.

It means my mind does not match my body in laymens terms. A majority of transgender people are also dysphoric and would like to make the drapes match the curtains so to speak. If i would had known why i felt like that when i was younger perhaps I could had started on hormones and later on underwent surgery.

BTW some CD's are very feminine and passable.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe I should have expressed myself different, I don't advance on other woman I find attractive, that I know are not into woman. There are some difficult situations though where the secret becomes a burden.

I have zero issues with saying "I love you" to a female friend when I like their soul or persona. It's different with guys because they don't get it. When I tell Zosi, BlueCat or Geeze that I love them then that's because I am happy to read their thoughts, I am interested in their wellbeing and what they think. They get what I mean, that it's friendship-love, although we never seen us. It's still different than having real deep feelings for someone wanting to be close and spend the rest of our days together.

Like I wrote, as soon as it's known, things get awkward from all sides. You're a "man" then, but not really. Like not trusted and suddenly kept out of the loop. It hurts because I would never advance on a female friend that I develop deep feelings for. But I understand it, somehow.

And all the above must be one level more complicated. In the case of a physiological man that want's to transition, he will face distrust from both sides. I understand this pain on a level. Feeling outcast for something you are not at fault for.

That's why I settled it. I don't hope for it anymore. Definitely not searching for it anymore on neither side and I am okay with it. Not complaining, just telling how it is. I don't blame the world or anyone other than me for it. I'm a little freak and I know it

Add: Important to say, men are not that complicated about the topic IMHO.
edit on 3.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa While i am not going to lie and say "I completely understand" I feel for you. And yes I am very passable if I want to be.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Op. I'M NOT READING THAT nightmare juice.

Seriously, you guys haven't heard of 4chan?
There's daily pictures of this on there.
Usually with a cute girl, then it gifs to the hamburger scenes.
Blarf
a reply to: Mandroid7sounds like you know. Can you set us up with the links you use?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

In a procedure called colovaginoplasty, a lubricant is sourced by opening up the abdomen and using part of the colon to join the gap and make the vagina. The lubrication comes from the bowel, and is constant

*shudder*

I ask myself, do these doctors tell them all those details and no red flags pop up in the one that desires this? I am not judging, I just ask myself how desperate some have to be to do this.

Is it mental ilness? To give some perspective, I am B and I know it's not normal. Something is differently wired and I have no issues recognizing this, I can't change it though. But the insight is there.

No human is faultless or pure. It's sad though to see them suffering and even more suffering after these decisions. Maybe just like a sect or cult, they blend out all the negative consequences?

Can we blame them or is it mental illness? In the sense of that it's not common/normal? Like I wrote, slightly different thing with me but I acknowledge that it's not normal. And the word abnormal is just the opposite of normal to me, it doesn't bear a negative taste.

Does that make sense to anyone?

Gosh it's a long story, and complicated. Lots of moving parts (no pun intended.)

The whole "transphobia" label/accusation made any discussion of "gosh is this really a good thing to encourage this person to do?" (be it hormone injections, mastectomies, "bottom surgery") synonymous with hate speech. Therapists in some places were prevented from counseling towards accepting their bodies-- this was considered "conversion therapy."

Web sites like Reddit shut down whole sub-reddits that were poking holes in the narrative. Censorship, de-platforming of anyone who spoke out.

Because, maybe society shouldn't be discussing the medical treatments that are available to people with gender dysphoria, anymore than their should be a public consensus on the availability of medical treatments, for other diseases.

One of the reasons gender dysphonia and Trans issues have been pushed into the center of the public arena is because of the media and politicians, who don't really care about Trans people, but are using them for their own gain.

What most people that do not have gender dysphoria do not realize, is that, even if society and the medical establishment, return to labeling it as a mental illness and go back to the previous methods of treatment, it will not solve the problem, because there is no effective treatment for it.

There is has been many decades of standard treatments that have been tried; therapy, medicine and in the old days; lobotomies, electroshock and confinement. The evidence is clear that none of those methods were effective over all in treating gender dysphonia. That is the main reason that much of the medical establishment, decided to shift their approach and began offering sex reassignment treatments and surgeries.

Now, I will admit, that the media push and politicization of gender dysphoria and trans rights, may cause some young people to possibly think they have gender dysphoria when they don't, but for people that really have gender dysphoria, the available treatments even as limited as they are at the moment are better than the alternatives and it's their choice and they should be free to transition if they want.

I am in the same boat as Yuppa, in that I suffer gender dysphoria; since puberty, but I am non transitioning, for a multitude of reasons. Just, because I have accepted my fate, so to speak and will live out the rest of my life, without transitioning, it does not mean that I will not continue to suffer gender dysphoria for the rest of it and no amount of therapy or medication will change that.

edit on 3-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

edit on 3-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: correction

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

They will not.
This topic hits me hard as my oldest son (in his 30s) came out a trans a few years ago. I wont pretend to say that I get it, because I dont, at all. Hes has made it known that he wants to fully transition.
I don't understand how you "come out as Trans"? . I will admit that the CD in my username stands for crossdresser. I am a male and I like to dress as a woman. Is that a mental disorder? IDK, it is just something I enjoy doing. I do not identify as female whatsoever. I guess I am saying you can't come out as a transvestite unless he came home one day with boobs and a vagina. You get a boobs implant and have a penis you are a shemale or a guy with tits lol... Personally I will not do that. He is your son, support him even if you do not support his decisions. Yes I am Bisexual and he may be as well idk, and if you find 2 girls getting it on kind of hot, you have no leg to stand on to critize his sexuality. I am lucky. My father supports me 100%, he may not exactly like the fact that I am not a great football player or a soldier, but he supports me. The surgery thing is a whole nother level so I can't speak on that, Just love your son, go buy him a skirt and panties...

Make no mistake, I do love him, very much so. He originally came out as gay while in college. I dont know why it shifted to trans. I can say it started about the time he met, and then later moved in with, his current girlfriend (who claims to be trans/no gender they/them). She is a very hateful individual. And anytime anyone uses the wrong pronouns around her she snaps at them in a very angry manor. He is also VERY left wing, in college he had a hammer and sickle flag hanging in his room. Our family has always been close, but since he moved in with her we only see him once or twice a year now.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am in the same boat as Yuppa, in that I suffer gender dysphoria; since puberty, but I am non transitioning, for a multitude of reasons.
a reply to: themessengernevermattersNor will I, But I do not identify as females.I enjoy dressing as a female. Is it a disorder? IDK. I enjoy it so who cares.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039I wish I could tell you something that makes everything makes sense, but I cant.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I was just gonna have breakfast.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I'm an introvert. I don't advance on anyone, so I wouldn't know.

The anonymity of the internet helps me be freer than I ever would be personally.

I did have a friend who tried to pick up on me, and it did take a while before I could get past it. It helped when she picked up with someone else though. I assigned it to the category then of things I had the problem with and needed to let go.
edit on 3-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Maybe advancing isn't the correct term, I meant sending signals.

The anonymity of the internet helps me be freer than I ever would be personally.

I agree a lot. But I would not mind if the B thing get's known now. The people around me, I moved away from the town where everyone knew (someone outed me). Here I feel respected and welcomed. People know me, if they hate me then because of that then I can't change it anywhere else either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join