It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was 'Activated' 2 weeks ago, we are here, all your Brothers and Sisters, for the Ascension <3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This will do the trick,. I Can See Clearly Now
Song by Jimmy Cliff

youtu.be...

Can't embed video on my tablet..

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Justshrug

Hi Guy.

Sorry to tell you they are still waiting on me. I just don't feel it yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t

Here we go again.... another enlightened one who has seen the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... yet tiptoes around it, giving zero credible information and having a stab at being prophetic (Like something doesn't happen EVERY month). This entire post, like so many before it, is just filler. For instance, you say;

With the Mother Spirit holding me, I am shown who we (I/we/Soul Family) are. Shown part of our history here on Earth, why we came, how we the Karma committed us here to see this through.

and your only answer to who we are, our history, why we came, and how 'the karma' committed us is "We are a galactic federation of planets!"..

Riveting stuff.

I'll pass thanks.

Hello Brother,

I initially came out of the experience and called all my immediate Family on a concall to tell them, in detail what i was shown. My parents and siblings were not surprised at all. They have been growing over the last 3-5 years to the point where nothing i shared, in its violent detail, was too much for them. The next morning i sent a message to about a third of the friends and family in my contacts list. That message, upon cooling and reflection, resulted in causing more fear than any help it could serve.

After a few days reflection, the level of detail, the end result, the events that will happen--as seen through a 3rd Density illusion-perspective--is simply not helpful to share to anyone. I considered if i should try to warn/save any of those i love deeply, but immediately i know when i follow my heart--which is the same to me as asking God/Angels/Higher Self--that there is no need and no sadness. If i tried to 'warn' anyone, then im playing this game with myself where i have to pretend that this illusion is real--it's not! There is a larger picture, a larger structure at play, and at that level, we are all fine!

As to sharing more about my history, im referring to the history of my tribe. I could share it, but it wouldnt be helpful for anyone here that wasnt already resonating with the initial post ive made. Are you asking about the history of the children of earth? If yes, i can share what i know about that. But, again, i do not see *any* value or aid by going into further detail about the actual conditions and 'reality' that humans live in on this planet. The point there, is that there is an end to it, and it is coming soon. Not years, not 6 months...soon. And yes, it will be drastic. And the souls that are going to leave, through cataclysm or (and this will be for the majority) of their own will by not being willing/able to shatter this illusion are all okay. I see even my own brother and nephew, this is their fate, they have decided and there is no sadness there from any side.

Peace and Grace
edit on 31-8-2021 by Justshrug because: grammar

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Who do you get your weed from Mr Cheadle?

Far out

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this is fascinating and a bit scary. have you ever read the RA material/law of one??? It tells of many similar stories to you own. Life is hard. I am not sure if im ready for a cataclysm or not

reply to: Justshrug

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostatsea
this is fascinating and a bit scary. have you ever read the RA material/law of one??? It tells of many similar stories to you own. Life is hard. I am not sure if im ready for a cataclysm or not

reply to: Justshrug

Life can feel hard, its meant to. If we did not have pain and emotional difficulty then we would not be able to 'grow' and evolve our consciousness. That is why we come here, into this model that has Time because with Time we can learn, be broken, make choices, and decide to heal ourselves. Healing and growth here is through (I) Forgiveness of self/others (II) Gratitude and (III) Unconditional Love (loving all other people as much as you love your own child--with *no* conditions. Truly, it should be as much as you love yourself, but most humans will experience the vibrational frequency closest to Unconditional Love when they have children, particularly Mothers.

And i have been frightened as well. Even with all that growth i've been blessed to have in my life. But i have a strength in knowing and feeling the other side, our Reality. And i know that we have all been working towards this moment for a very, very long time. Even being scared now, we will all be protected and complete as this unfolds.

Yes i have read the RA material. Reading that can even be a bit scary--its intense and overwhelming...for us here, to try to understand fully while in this 3D illusion. On the other side, it is intense and fulfilling in its Love and Divinity

Grace and Love
edit on 31-8-2021 by Justshrug because: content

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
so if im understanding you...
there is a cataclysm coming in the next couple of months. you are suggesting all we can do is pray? do i have this correct?
also have you believed this way before your vision???

edit on 31-8-2021 by lostatsea because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You have 4 hours time to fill those placeholders. Officially. Inofficially it's only 120 minutes or something, then you can't touch your post anymore.

About the holding and energy part, IDK, reads violent. Pressing into you? Doesn't read like an entity that would value someone's own way or experiences.

thanks for the heads-up on the placeholder posts. i haven't posted here for a very long time.

The spiritual interaction was immensely profound and surprising, but it was all of a high vibration (positive frequency) and I actually invited Mother Spirit to do this. We have Free Will. *ALWAYS* if anything or anyone is in violation of your Free Will then they are not of a vibration of Light and Love. I had a...conversation with Mother Spirit and we made an agreement of sorts about some parts of the future. There are many of us here, Lightworkers. We all have our specific projects/paths/regions. Those can change over time as the timelines change but we *ALWAYS* have Free Will.

I could, if i so decided, elect to remove this connection and go off to a safe place high in the mountains and read and drink and play board games till the end of days. I could do this, but I have an awareness of *why* i came here, why my tribe is here, the injustice of what's been done here, the prayers of the souls of this planet asking for God and Light to help. My role is my core, we create Light through actions. We create miracles through Love and thought, all of us. I am exactly where i am supposed to be. So will you be when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

so if im understanding you...
there is a cataclysm coming in the next couple of months. you are suggesting all we can do is pray? do i have this correct?
also have you believed this way before your vision???

Dearest, there will be massive changes. The biggest one being that the planet itself will transition to 4th Density Vibration and Frequency. This is the vibration of Unconditional Love for Others (from this Love of Self). I see this frequency as Green color. The planet and the people with the planet will be in a frequency of Green, Blue or Blue-Purple. If the soul is not able or ready or willing to be at that frequency then it will go to reincarnate on another planet that is at the 3rd Density of Free Will in the galaxy. There is nothing wrong with this, there is no wrong path or wrong choice, even in Negative polarity. There is no judgement for anything. You are already perfect because you are a creation of the Infinite Creator. And everything you create is Perfect.

No one can judge or recommend to another about their frequency or path or growth. There is teaching and mentoring with Free Will (these are Spirit Guides, Ancestors, Angels, Prophets, etc).

If someone close to me were to ask me how to raise their frequency from Orange to Green and higher, i would tell them to Pray/Meditate often, with an open Heart and to do these mechanical steps:
(I) Forgive yourself and others. Forgive anyone that you perceived has hurt you, and most of all Forgive yourself for allowing yourself to be hurt. In our actual Reality, nothing can hurt us that is outside of us. We play these games of living lifetimes to have the opportunities to perceive that something external to us has hurt us. And then we are given Free Will to decide how to react to it.
(II) Gratitude - have Gratitude in your Heart for being alive, having a consciousness, for all the souls and angels that love you, protected you and guided you. And above all *Have Gratitude for being hurt and toward the people that hurt you*. They made the *sacrifice* to lower their vibration, to give you the perception that you were being 'hurt' so that you could have an opportunity to learn and grow through Forgiveness and Gratitude. That you could learn Self-Love and Boundaries (which is how we define our Love for ourselves and recognize how amazing we ARE) from immense emotional pain by those that were supposed to Love you the most.
(III) Unconditional Love - as an exercise, try to Love the most distant stranger as much as you have ever Loved anyone in your entire life. Try to Love someone you 'don't like' or someone who hurt you at that level. And then do that without Conditions. Sex and Money being the two most prominent distortions in our lifetimes, being the two most prevalent 'Conditions' we attach our love to. This is how you should Love yourself, and you are worthy of it, because God, the Infinite Creator Loves you in that way. And that you come from the Infinite Creator makes you worthy of that Love. That is your foundation!

Do this to begin: write a letter to yourself as a little child. You are writing a letter to your Inner Child. You are telling yourself its okay that you were hurt by X,Y,Z and from A,B,C. You are forgiving yourself for being innocent and being hurt. You are forgiving that person for hurting you. You are releasing all the pain, guilt, shame, embarrassment, feelings of unworthiness, into the air, and ask God or Angels to help you clear it. Burn the letter if that feels right to you. Do that for any person, relationship, event that holds a blockage on and you will permanently upgrade your vibration, frequency and DNA.

Its hard to sit down and actually write that first letter. Very, very, very hard. I put it off for many years. After my first one, heavy stones were lifted into the Heavens from my shoulders. Then i wrote another and another. Now i can use the process and do not need to write a letter, although it is typically more powerful for us as humans to write a letter.

And pray and pray. Because you have Free Will, you have to ask your Angels and God to help you. You have an entire Team up there, just waiting, bouncing off the walls, for you to ask them to help you. Free Will is amazing and when you use it for Prayer you begin to use it for more and more actions that bring your Frequency Higher in Positive Polarity.

GodBless and go forward with Momentum, you are Unstoppable!

edit on 31-8-2021 by Justshrug because: grammer

edit on 31-8-2021 by Justshrug because: grammar

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i feel good energy from your words. but i cannot pray to anyone. i am agnostic.
and the one who has caused my greatest pain is my own son. he is lost and my greatest pain. i could face the end if i knew he would be ok but i dont think he will.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

i feel good energy from your words. but i cannot pray to anyone. i am agnostic.
and the one who has caused my greatest pain is my own son. he is lost and my greatest pain. i could face the end if i knew he would be ok but i dont think he will.

The first time i prayed i was agnostic. Scratch that, i was more like a Militant Atheist. And yet i prayed. i felt at my lowest point, that everything in my life and what i thought it would be, was shattered. That i had nothing and no one, in a foreign country, with no concept of a future. And i prayed. i stayed up all night praying, not knowing how to do it, but tears streaming down my face for hours. praying that if anyone answered me, i would dedicate my life to being a 'good' man. that i wasnt deserving but i would try anything and here i am praying, not believing in it, but believing in the tears rolling down my cheeks, believing in the absolute pain and anguish i was feeling. believing that i had been rotten to the core and hurt so many people around me. and i prayed, i prayed all night, the sun rose at 5:30 and I went out into nature, walking through rice fields and verdant jungle hills with an awareness of being *present* more than i had in years, in my whole life.

it took me more than 3 years to remember that night, that i actually prayed, and then i remembered what i had prayed for and what i had committed...and i realized all of it had happened. i burst into tears. i weep now for its beauty

now, i cry almost every day, but i weep for the absolute majesty of how perfect this all is. that while i know and feel and see the most obscene horrific events happening to our most innocent children, that i still weep from how divine and perfect it all is. And to have even a small part of our *real* Reality revealed...its more Fantastical and Sacred and Holy than anything we could have ever possibly imagined.

What if you tried to Forgive, but first start with Forgiving yourself. We all do the best that we can, in that moment in time. If we could do better, we would. What if you knew that you and your son signed up for this conflict, trauma and break before you were even born? All so you could have the opportunity to find Forgiveness for yourself? Weep and let that momentum carry you forward. There is great momentum in sadness, grief, illness, and misery, but only in those moments where you are *present* to consider a great Change.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I enjoyed this read.
I feel that something new and big
Is about to happen too.

I am hoping it does involve what you spoke of

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
I enjoyed this read.
I feel that something new and big
Is about to happen too.

I am hoping it does involve what you spoke of

This is it Brother. And it does. we have been waiting for this for thousands of years. I live my life to light the torches that light the Light. I believe that in Kindness and infectious smiles we create Miracles and Absolute Abundance!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

Sounds great. Interestingly the Christian faith and all religions with male and females seem to all be paternally biased, but now it is flipping, again and the divine feminine is rising,I can feel the change I see sparkles and flashes of light all the time, I know somthikng is happening as fact, but I still cannot believe fully wot u say, we must experience fir ourselves. If I don't get love I am ready for war.

Interestingly, the Nazi’s referred to Germany as “the fatherland”. Which is interesting in contrast to “Mother Earth” when you consider how “low vibration” much of the Nazi behavior was.

I view WW2 as the event that shifted the world to provide the opportunity for the course of modern society to be plotted. The war was the pivotal event.

I find this intriguing when placed in the context of how many legacy US political families - notably Bush and Kennedy families - were associated with and respected the Nazi regime.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Last I heard gargamel is death, and papa smurf is paying an actor to keep the social stability...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Much thanks for sharing your experience. Id have to experience to believe. It would be too hopeful of me to believe humankind is finally growing behind petty lower vibrational stuff.

Is this transition only for advanced spiritual people and then incorporating average people much later?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: IndieA

reply to: IndieA
I'm also a mystic and Rosicrucian.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't be. Developing oneself physically, mentally, and spirituality, while continuing to educate oneself and experiencing new things, is extremely rewarding and empowering.
edit on 1-9-2021 by IndieA because: formatting

edit on 1-9-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I can't wrap my head around the assumption 3D will no longer exist, all dimension exist simultaneously, you perceive what you are tuned into...

There are already humans in 4D and all the way up to who knows where, we still exist in 3D... I'd go as far and say one can't stand without the other...

So unless you postulated to take away the base and start at zero, I don't see what you light workers are getting worked up over. It's a cyclic event some raise some won't no biggie has happened many times, and is certainly not the doings of us petty humans...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

4D is just 3D with the dimension of time added.
In other words, 3D in motion.

I understand 5D to be the spiritual realm that intertwines with our 4D reality.

These are simple concepts to understand and the very basics of spirituality. Some people have found ways to misconstrue this information which, I imagine, tends to stifle anyone's personal growth who falls for such deceptions.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wanted to thank you for this post. I created an account because of this post and love following topics of this nature.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: therapist

I never thought about your moniker...

The rapist

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join