It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was 'Activated' 2 weeks ago, we are here, all your Brothers and Sisters, for the Ascension <3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
New Age Ascensionism is basically an off-shoot of Alice Bailey's spiritual writings which relied heavily on science fiction stories and channeled messages. So basically all manner of lies, mistruths, and deceptions found their way into her writings.

I've done the research and inner work, so what I say here, I understand to be true.

Much can be learned trying to figure out why so many people insist on attempting to deceive others.
Knowledge is power, especially when psychological warfare is involved.
edit on 31-8-2021 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Seems like quite a few posters on here are not taking their meds.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That comment is the epitome of mental sanity.

I got offered many meds and having better sources than these quacks I humbly declined... It was fun though observing their MO...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justshrug

Thanks for your message, i have also been told we chose this time and place for a very special reason.

Anyways good luck and see you on the other side.

Still have some preparations to do this time of the year, the little ones that leap forth are singing, still need to catch a few.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

still need to catch a few.

I heard this year there is a lot of bait... Better watch twice...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I believe we ARE going through something, AKA The Great Reset, but your post smells heavily of Hopeium. Many are holding on even more tightly to their religious or spiritual blanket during these times. Y'all can't even consider the very real possibility the reset will be accomplished and that we're f##ked , the rude awakening will suck as much as the rude awakening of many vaccinated people which is that vaccinations will never end.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I can share one place with you, because it has been broadcasted for so many years, so clearly, through so many channels:
California will shake and break. The souls that are there, have made a decision at the soul level to be there.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Thanks for your message, i have also been told we chose this time and place for a very special reason.

Anyways good luck and see you on the other side.

Still have some preparations to do this time of the year, the little ones that leap forth are singing, still need to catch a few.

thank you, wishing you the Best as well. I am ready for whatever comes. Its been a very long time

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the Kingdom.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug

I can share one place with you, because it has been broadcasted for so many years, so clearly, through so many channels:
California will shake and break. The souls that are there, have made a decision at the soul level to be there.

Wow. I've only been hearing that from unreliable sources for 25+ years now.

Here's some interesting information.

www.usgs.gov...-news_science_products

Will California eventually fall into the ocean?

No, California is not going to fall into the ocean. California is firmly planted on the top of the earth’s crust in a location where it spans two tectonic plates. The San Andreas Fault System, which crosses California from the Salton Sea in the south to Cape Mendocino in the north, is the boundary between the Pacific Plate (that includes the Pacific Ocean) and North American Plate (that includes North America). These two plates are moving horizontally, slowly sliding past one another. The Pacific Plate is moving northwest with respect to the North American Plate at approximately 46 millimeters per year (the rate your fingernails grow). The strike-slip earthquakes on the San Andreas Fault are a result of this plate motion. There is nowhere for California to fall, however, Los Angeles and San Francisco will one day be adjacent to one another!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

God. I miss the Angel Of Lightness.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I came out of the experience, all the sudden, with two major changes to my body: i no longer can eat meat, only eggs and fish (not shrimp or lobster).

Well, I have to say, the absolute only thing that could make me stop relishing red/white meats and especially seafood like scallops (my fave!), shrimp, crab and lobster, is something like this...

Would be nice, but... I kinda doubt it.

Oh well, I'll keep my eyes and mind open at least...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I agree...

I can't imagine how hard it must be for those who are on meds in the first place...

It is so glorious to be enjoying radically vital health!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I agree...

I can't imagine how hard it must be for those who are on meds in the first place...

It is so glorious to be enjoying radically vital health!

If only, mate. I have health issues at the mo.....

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar comes to a end on 21st December 2021. I'm getting that feeling too. I Had what looks like a meteor rock land on my doorstep the other day,. Waiting to see if it starts glowing.

www.needmagazine.com...

And not forgetting to mention all the monoliths appearing around the world last year,. Someone's trying to catch our attention..

theconversation.com...
edit on 31-8-2021 by wlee48868 because: Edit

And the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on the 21st December 2020
edit on 31-8-2021 by wlee48868 because: Edit

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I'm also a mystic and Rosicrucian.

I'm sorry to hear that.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If only, mate. I have health issues at the mo.....

Well, believe it or not, I'm not happy to hear that, and, as one who has fully recovered from many issues through proper diet, I would be more than willing to mentor you...

Of course, you'll need to be willing to actually do some research, think for yourself and take personal ownership and responsibility for your health as opposed to just blindly following 'your Doctor's advice' just because 'he's your doctor'.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Cliff notes version.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hi Guy.

Sorry to tell you they are still waiting on me. I just don't feel it yet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join