It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing reports of heart attacks.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Which is another good reason to stop all the restrictions. The restrictions imposed for a virus that has a very high survival rate for most populations doesn't translate to all the non-sense being imposed and there are many cases of people dying from not being able to get routine treatments, suicides related to lockdowns, etc. Its been said many time since teh start of all this non-sense that the "cure" is worse than the disease.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
To an extent I tend to agree but we have to get people vaccinated. The survival rate is high and most people will have no issues. But the one thing we do not know yet is the long term side effects of contracting the virus itself. Working in healthcare I've seen some bad side effects. Heart problem, losing senses which have never come back even 8-10 months after having Covid and likely never will. 1 person had her intestines paralyzed, and will never be able to eat normal again.

Those are the risks that we worry about, which in many cases may be rare, but still could pose a bigger problem if we don't keep some of these restrictions. Also, the restrictions are in place to not overflow the hospitals, which in my region many of our ICU beds are filled at our hospitals. My uncle was diagnosed early this week, needed to get to an ICU to get better care but could not because the 5 local area hospitals (within 75 mile radius) were full. Thankfully 1 spot did open up the next day.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
I do believe that you have answered your own question. But to elaborate, The jab causes micro blood clots, and when they all end up in one place ie. The brain = stroke, the heart = heart attack. that's what the evidence is showing thus far.

As does the Covid 19 virus, as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
To an extent I tend to agree but we have to get people vaccinated. The survival rate is high and most people will have no issues. But the one thing we do not know yet is the long term side effects of contracting the virus itself. Working in healthcare I've seen some bad side effects. Heart problem, losing senses which have never come back even 8-10 months after having Covid and likely never will. 1 person had her intestines paralyzed, and will never be able to eat normal again.

Those are the risks that we worry about, which in many cases may be rare, but still could pose a bigger problem if we don't keep some of these restrictions. Also, the restrictions are in place to not overflow the hospitals, which in my region many of our ICU beds are filled at our hospitals. My uncle was diagnosed early this week, needed to get to an ICU to get better care but could not because the 5 local area hospitals (within 75 mile radius) were full. Thankfully 1 spot did open up the next day.

Thank you for the reminder of important considerations besides the death rate. The impact on medical infrastructure is very important! There is a big picture here, that many dont care to see.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBody

In Australia we have had 476 deaths recorded in close proximity to the vaccine so that might not show up clearly enough.

If we take America and say we have 1.5 million heart attacks per year that is about 125,000 per month. If people are looking at day 1 of a vaccine and 2 months after that is 250,000 heart attacks, so as the population gets vaccinated with most older and unhealthy people getting it there is a very good chance that 150,000 or more could have a heart attack within that 2 month window and have nothing to do with the vaccine.

It is very easy to think a correlation leads to a causation.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Without getting into all the Vax conspiracy theories because IDGAF if you vax or not. Your choice!

I will say, I had my second vax last Thursday, the previous one only gave me a dead arm, however this second one gave me a headache, dead arm, unwell feeling for a day or so.

Ok the interesting part and why I decided to reply, I wear a fitbit, tracks heart rate 24/7 and my heart was steady all day, til the exact time I had the Vaccine, it was peaking at over 150 and above 130-40 the rest of the night. I felt it! and because of my fitbit I can actually see it on a chart. I did nothing after that vax but get home, and sit talking to my best friend til the early hours, yet my heart was racing!

Anyway, I just thought I would add that, take it as you will!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destal
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

By the way, I don't know if you know this, but Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) was finally attributed back in the late 90s to vaccines.

I remember reading this in one of the medical journals years ago; I'll have to see if there's still information on the internet about it, since most of the dissenting medical opinions against vaccines have been scrubbed.

But it's certainly not surprising.

Use the Wayback Machine (archive.org) if you have a good idea of what URL it might be on.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm just gonna drop this link here:
www.reddit.com...

Post after post of first hand accounts and news articles from around the world. The stuff of nightmares.

Wow, a ton of cases and in many very young people as well. Early 20's and 30's. So very sad. Imagine your whole life ahead of you and suddenly you're a walking bowl of jello or an athlete who can no longer perform at all because of an injection of a vaccine you didn't need in the first place. Disgraceful

Seriously, maybe they should focus strictly on 20-40 year old athletes as their test group. That seems like a good slice of lifestyles to examine and compare death and disability rates of vaccinated and not vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Seriously, maybe they should focus strictly on 20-40 year old athletes as their test group. That seems like a good slice of lifestyles to examine and compare death and disability rates of vaccinated and not vaccinated.

That is a good place to start. The other problem is how long do we want to look? Do we look just hours after the vaccine and still 5 months later? It seems that protein can last in the body up to 3 weeks, but in this case the body is attacking this protein it see as a foreign substance, so what would be the timeline to look?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
Without getting into all the Vax conspiracy theories because IDGAF if you vax or not. Your choice!

I will say, I had my second vax last Thursday, the previous one only gave me a dead arm, however this second one gave me a headache, dead arm, unwell feeling for a day or so.

Ok the interesting part and why I decided to reply, I wear a fitbit, tracks heart rate 24/7 and my heart was steady all day, til the exact time I had the Vaccine, it was peaking at over 150 and above 130-40 the rest of the night. I felt it! and because of my fitbit I can actually see it on a chart. I did nothing after that vax but get home, and sit talking to my best friend til the early hours, yet my heart was racing!

Anyway, I just thought I would add that, take it as you will!

Can you print and document your experience, just for the record? Interesting situation and you might just want to track your health history as much as possible for posterity's sake. In fact, maybe more people should before and after vitals and well being.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It does sound like you had a decent reaction to the jab.

What would your rates be if you had a virus itself?

I'm wondering if your second jab caused the immune system to go hardcore in response to the spike proteins?

a reply to: valiant

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destal
By the way, I don't know if you know this, but Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) was finally attributed back in the late 90s to vaccines.

I remember reading this in one of the medical journals years ago; I'll have to see if there's still information on the internet about it, since most of the dissenting medical opinions against vaccines have been scrubbed.

But it's certainly not surprising.

Well that is very untrue... Here is what the Mayo Clinic says... I see nothing in there about vaccines.

Mayo Clinic

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The problem the we seem to be encountering is that there is a concerted disinterest in looking for vacccine reactions outside of the trials. Secondly the VAERS system being the only official reporting system, was clearly designed for plausible deniability of every report made to it. Where does that leave any serious consideration or examination.

If you don't look under the couch, and refuse to look when someone says they ate a cookie on there, there are no cases of crumbs existing down there.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I had what was described as a "massive heart attack" (myocardial infarction) about 18 years ago. About 8 years ago I underwent a 6-way bypass.

I am not on any type of blood thinning medication. I have annual EKG's, and cardio stress tests. All good.

I took my second dose of Moderna’s vaccine in April of this year.

So am I to believe that, somehow, people younger and arguably, healthier than me are supposedly dying from a vaccine that has had no adverse effect, detectable by either myself or my "suite" of physicians (primary care, cardiologist, nephrologist, encrinologist, my medical insurance plan threw the entire lot at me following the MI!)?

That, for some reason, I (and to be honest, tens of thousands like me) are somehow more "immune" to the lethal side-effects of this vaccine?

Or, maybe it's their youth that is cutting them down? Yeah, right, it's all a Boomer plot to kill off the GenX-ers and the Millennials! We'll have robots to feed us and wipe our bums when we get too feeble to do for ourselves!

Seriously, look at yourselves. This whole "anti-mask, anti-vax" rhetoric has long past slid into the purely ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I just read about this case of a pregnant woman in India in her first trimester dying from vaccine:

A 31-year-old pregnant woman died in a private hospital in Kottayam, Kerala, days after she took her first dose of vaccination against COVID-19. The death report of Mahima Mathew cites the cause of death as celebral venous thrombosis and vaccine-associated thrombocytopenia (pending autopsy).This condition occurs when a person's blood platelet count is low.

*SNIP*

the woman got her first dose of vaccination on August 6 and developed uneasiness and headache five days later, according to her family. She consulted a doctor at the Mar Sleeva Medicity in Palai of Kottayam district on August 13. Two days later she had to be admitted at the hospital when the headache became more severe and she fell unconscious. Mahima was then reportedly put on ventilator support. A day later the hospital reportedly declared her brain dead.

www.thenewsminute.com...

ETA:

Here we go on the athletes. Someone else had the same idea.

and a post regarding the above:

www.reddit.com...

Conscious-Menu-84 commented on Athletes are becoming sickness models after getting covid-19 vaccine drugsi.redd.it/wxxs98...

Pro athletes are a tiny subset of the population. For so many of them to have died or had serious complications points on extrapolation to a problem so widespread that there is no legitimate rationale for these things to still be on the market.

And don't forget Ibushi the wrestler who they originally claimed had a reaction to Covid vaccine but all of a sudden, not so according to Google search.

Kota Ibushi to miss July 11 card with vaccine side effectswww.njpw1972.com... › ...
Jul 11, 2021 — As Kota Ibushi continues to suffer from side effects from a COVID-19 vaccination, in the best interests of wrestler health, he will not be .........

NJPW gives Ibushi medical update - Slam Wrestlingslamwrestling.net... › index.php › 2021/07/21 › nj...
Jul 21, 2021 — “Aspiration pneumonia has no connection to COVID vaccinations and Ibushi's illness is not a result of his inoculation. We apologise for any ...[/ex
edit on 27-8-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
I had what was described as a "massive heart attack" (myocardial infarction) about 18 years ago. About 8 years ago I underwent a 6-way bypass.

I am not on any type of blood thinning medication. I have annual EKG's, and cardio stress tests. All good.

I took my second dose of Moderna’s vaccine in April of this year.

So am I to believe that, somehow, people younger and arguably, healthier than me are supposedly dying from a vaccine that has had no adverse effect, detectable by either myself or my "suite" of physicians (primary care, cardiologist, nephrologist, encrinologist, my medical insurance plan threw the entire lot at me following the MI!)?

That, for some reason, I (and to be honest, tens of thousands like me) are somehow more "immune" to the lethal side-effects of this vaccine?

Or, maybe it's their youth that is cutting them down? Yeah, right, it's all a Boomer plot to kill off the GenX-ers and the Millennials! We'll have robots to feed us and wipe our bums when we get too feeble to do for ourselves!

Seriously, look at yourselves. This whole "anti-mask, anti-vax" rhetoric has long past slid into the purely ridiculous.

That fact that you claim it has "no adverse effect" should tell you right away how well you understand this. They already acknowledge it has them and what types of effects they can produce. It's right on the label all the way up to straight death. We are just questioning how often those occur.

Lots of people have had no problems with the vaccine. Nobody is arguing that. The questions are in regard to how many serious adverse events there actually are, and why everyone who has had anything happen even the same day as the vaccine are getting zero effort on the medical establishment to look into it.

Just like : BBC presenter Lisa Shaw died of Covid vaccine complications, coroner finds

started complaining of headaches a few days after her vaccination. She eventually visited a hospital A&E department in Durham, where she was diagnosed with a blood clot.

She was transferred to the Royal Victoria Infirmary where she received a number of treatments, including cutting away part of her skull to relieve the pressure on her brain, but despite those efforts she died on 21 May.

This exact thing happened to my coworker's sister. This IS a KNOWN side effect. Why you are pretending there are none shows gross anti-science ignorance. The question is are the rates of these KNOWN effects reliable given the anecdotal resistance to investigate and reports from nurses of outright 'stfu' about the vax when the person right in front of them is coding.

Ask yourself what possible motive for covering up this stuff could there be from companies that have LOOOONG histories of doing this time and time and time again. And what motivation does someone have for asking their doctor if the brain hemorrhage they had three days after getting the vax had anything to do with it.

Who has incentive here? Who has a history of covering up these same kinds of things over and over and getting fined billions over years?

What are the odds a quick turnaround vaccine has unintended rates of adverse reactions? Do a little research and see how many drugs and vaccines have been pulled after approval for this exact scenario.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Your screed shows that you lack reading comprehension skills.

My post indicated that I had, and have had, no adverse side effects from the vaccine I received, NOT that there are no adverse side-effects from the vaccine.

Further, my intent was to question why, someone younger, and arguably younger, than me would be more at risk from these vaccines than some like me, compromised by both age health.

Yes, by all means, let us ask who would have an incentive, financial or otherwise, to promote a vaccine that appears to target young, healthy adults in the prime of their productivity, and consuming years, while sparing a population well past its prime, its usefulness, and its reproductive capacity?

You don't make much money by killing of the geese laying the golden eggs.
edit on 27-8-2021 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Halfswede

Your screed shows that you lack reading comprehension skills.

My post indicated that I had, and have had, no adverse side effects from the vaccine I received, NOT that there are no adverse side-effects from the vaccine.

Further, my intent was to question why, someone younger, and arguably younger, than me would be more at risk from these vaccines than some like me, compromised by both age health.

Yes, by all means, let us ask who would have an incentive, financial or otherwise, to promote a vaccine that appears to target young, healthy adults in the prime of their productivity, and consuming years, while sparing a population well past its prime, its usefulness, and its reproductive capacity?

You don't make much money by killing of the geese laying the golden eggs.

Good lord man, I hope nobody is suggesting they are doing anything intentional. More just questioning whether they are hiding or minimizing the effects which they have been found guilty of many times in the past. It is sort of like questioning whether a daycare that has had multiple infractions in the past is negligent in a death or injury of a child when they say, "No trust us this time it was totally not our fault".

Also, there is often not a "healthy" correlation between health and medical side effects. There are so many things that can go wrong in healthy and unhealthy people due to medications that extrapolating your one experience is not really a good indicator that it should or shouldn't affect young healthy people.

As to reading comprehension, perhaps I am guilty. Here is what you said (bolded by me). I can see how it means what you are saying, but hopefully you can forgive me for missing the context given what is there.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Perhaps you should read the POSSIBLE side effect from the FDA themselves, if that doesn't convince you nothing will.

The key word is "possible" because human biology is so complex what may be perfectly fine for one person might devastate another. Some people can die from eating nuts. Some people can die from a insect sting/bite.

I am glad you are fine and double vaxed. But empathy should be given to those that have been double vaxed and reacted horribly to it even if the percentage is low. That carries forward to those that see some of their friends/co-workers and family suffering from those same possible side effect that become a reality from their perspective because they see it, they live with it. Their concerns and cautious approach is valid.
edit on 27-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
here's a 2 minute video that explains why.

Hint: the vaccine is bad for you.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join