It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing reports of heart attacks.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Boomers are well into retirement age. Older people are more likely to have heart conditions and weak hearts. 24/7 corporate terrorism on all weaponized media, maybe some folks just dying of panic attacks and fear.
Maybe some.

But not all…

Star for the positive outlook though.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've been reading more claims of younger people dying of strokes and heart attacks within the first couple of months. A 33 year old doctor in his prime was one, very healthy and no underlying circumstances, within 2 weeks of his first shot. It 's the young age at which these people are getting strokes and heart attacks that is more alarming.

When strokes, heart attacks and autoimmune disorders begin to happening to junior high and high school students after vaccination, they will begin to pat attention.

edit on 27-8-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I just saw a video of dying Soldiers from India who ran a 10k for training. Each of the runners were vaccinated and 5 of them had heart attacks on the spot.

I googled that and couldn't find it. Do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Blue Jay - are you saying you are seeing the random article here and there with regards to hear attacks and does the article reference the individual had been vaccinated? The reason I ask is to my knowledge when someone dies shortly after receiving the vaccine there is NOT an autopsy of that individual if the suspected cause of death is something that is "explainable" i.e. "hear attack".

TPTB are intentionally NOT conducting legitimate science by autopsying anyone and everyone who has died shortly after receiving the vaccine. It is part of their ongoing disinformation campaign to keep the public completely in the dark about the effects of the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: havok
Search for this (Australian Figures)
Database of Adverse Event Notifications - medicines
Medicine summary
You searched for the following 3 medicines between 01/01/2019 – 07/08/2021:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I've been reading more claims of younger people dying of strokes and heart attacks within the first couple of months. A 33 year old doctor in his prime was one, very healthy and no underlying circumstances, within 2 weeks of his first shot. It 's the young age at which these people are getting strokes and heart attacks that is more alarming.

When strokes, heart attacks and autoimmune disorders begin to happening to junior high and high school students after vaccination, they will begin to pat attention.

Actually there have been plenty of reports. Many are in close proximity to the immunisation- which is clearly a red flag. Now some of those may be death by coincidence but long tem analysis will clarify that. So far it seems that the covid vaccine are the most potent causes of coincidence known to mankind

Regardless of that discussion these reporting systems are meant to pick up all events that are not obviously unrelated - like a car accident ( I believe in the US that the cut off is 1 month from the vaccine- I must check that.

Reporting of veents remains haphazard and we really need to insist on universal autopsies,

Now this source [Database of Adverse Event Notifications - medicines
Medicine summary
You searched for the following 3 medicines between 01/01/2019 – 07/08/2021:] also covers some of the biochemical and hematological abnormalities such as dropped fibrinogen levels, thrombocytopenia, markers of inflammatory reactions. While not universal reactions, the vaccines appear to cause cytokine storms and disseminated intravascular coagulation just as badly as the virus.

The issue of autoimmune disorders and neurological disorders is a separate one- but with all these real reactions the point is that we have no way of knowing who is at risk and in that context it is the vaccine recipient who takes the risk.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Blue Jay - are you saying you are seeing the random article here and there with regards to hear attacks and does the article reference the individual had been vaccinated? The reason I ask is to my knowledge when someone dies shortly after receiving the vaccine there is NOT an autopsy of that individual if the suspected cause of death is something that is "explainable" i.e. "hear attack".

TPTB are intentionally NOT conducting legitimate science by autopsying anyone and everyone who has died shortly after receiving the vaccine. It is part of their ongoing disinformation campaign to keep the public completely in the dark about the effects of the vaccine.

In this context we have to rely on data from other nations- such as India. I encountered an internal memo from the TamilNadu Medical Practitioners Association discussing deaths following vaccination.(April 27 2021)
AThe author was GMK Reddy the President of the association and it was addressed to all other members of the organisation. the aim of the docunent was to generate discussion about possible aticoagulant treatment and protocols to formally trial such treatment.
Their figures were very clear cut-
within 3 days 93 deaths 276 hospitalised
days 4-8 18 dead 15 hospitalised
days 19-28 11 dead 13 hospitalised
after 28 2 deaths 1 hospitalised

The close proximity of events to the vaccine has in effect created a "natural control group" and in my opinion the onus now lies on any disputing that to develop a sufficiently highly powered study to review it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have heard of more heart attacks this year than I normally have, but I do not know if the uptick can be strongly tied to vaccinations. Yes, I have heard some of them had the vaccine within a week or two of their death and it may be related. But also it can be that keeping people all locked up then repealing the sentence sent people who more or less sat around for almost a year back out doing things again, they were out of shape from sitting at home too much.

I am sure some of them are coming from the vaccine...the others are coming from the idiotic response to the pandemic.

The main issue I have with this is that heart attacks are so common that there will be a "signal noise ratio" issue concealing the severity of the problem.

In Australia we have had 476 deaths recorded in close proximity to the vaccine so that might not show up clearly enough.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The guy at the car dealership I just sold my pickup to told me (yeah yeah, friend of a friend) his wife (in her 50s) and her coworker (49) both went to get the vec together -- literally in line together. He didn't show up for work the net day, which is not uncommon especially in the second dose from the people I directly know who got it. After not showing up on the third day they called for a welfare check. He had died of a cardiac arrest the same day he got the vex.

She then (this is the guy I was talking to's wife), on day 5 after had a stroke in the middle of the night. At the time I was talking to him it had been a month and a half and she was just getting use of the affected side hand and foot where she could do things on her own and still in PT.

Nobody was willing to consider the jab as a possibility in either case. No investigation and just chalked up to coinkydink. Of course if you don't look, there is nothing to find.

Yeah, I know I am relying on the first hand account of a car salesman that I met, so it's not as reliable as Dr. Fauci, but In my circle of direct contacts, I know of 4 serious events that have the vex suspiciously right there -- that heart attack death, that moderate stroke, blood clot in brain death (coworkers sister in her 40s), and a miscarriage -- none investigated.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So 890 people in the US die every single day from scd?

That number should really be factored into any calculations on vaccine related deaths by heart attack for a start then.

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Could governments and big pharma be lying about vaccine related deaths? Have they lied before about vaccines and other drugs? Could they be the ones behind shaming unvaccinated entirely? Could they be inflating the impact covid?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I would also just like to point out a local observation. I work with a bunch of engineers (data science is 75% of my job) a lot of whom have spouses in the medical field. We know what is going on on the ground from hallway discussions. There is a very clear pressure from some hospital admin and senior staff to 'not make things difficult' when it comes to investigating anything as a possible side effect to the jab. In some hospitals it is made very clear that 'we don't want to hear it period'.

There is a real concern about people having unreasonable fear of getting vaccinated, but if you aren't willing to even look into a potential connection because the personal views of the admin are too afraid to taint the vax movement -- even legitimately, then you are still part of the problem with some serious concerns. This isn't just a local issue. People of all walks of life really really want this to be the surefire answer and I believe this is significantly impacting the data out of the gate.

I understand there are those with an agenda on the other side as well, but the truth should come first. If it was obvious the truth was not being muddied, people would be much more trusting of the messengers even if it is not so perfect. Right now we have the officials and the vax companies telling us 90% efficacy, but we have the Mayo Clinic, Israel, and others showing about 50% for the recent months. It does't take a scientist to see that someone is being misleading or alternately incompetent in data analysis. Once you can see an effort to skew data, the trust is lost for any future updates.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that we will see a whole bunch of people sell out and abandon the big pharma companies before they tank from the drastic failure of this worldwide vaccination program. Some may limp along after the coming crash, but investors and all those on the take will have their wealth from the peak of sales and backroom deals hidden and they will disappear real fast.

We must make notes on who are the rats deserting the sinking ship so they are known for what they are.
edit on 27-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm just gonna drop this link here:
www.reddit.com...

Post after post of first hand accounts and news articles from around the world. The stuff of nightmares.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

The most common thing I have read about is people under 50 that were known to be healthy and that after their second shot died within 3 months. As has been brought out by another poster heart failure was always the biggest killer anyways.
But when people; younger people start dying from this within the window of taking the second shot, it is of concern.
There are certain people within the medical community that have seen this trend and are refusing to take the shot to the point of losing their job that they spent years in education for.
Nevertheless SDS does happen to young people too without vaccination. For example I knew a young woman about 25, I danced with her at a wedding a few times she was a friend. About three years later she died in her sleep, her heart just stopped, that was the cause of death. She was a vibrant energetic person too. It really shocked everybody who knew her that was around 12 years ago.
The point is, yes it can happen for sure, what everybody needs to ask themselves are all these random coincidences, would it have happened anyways ? Or did the Vaccine create the health issue that didn't exist before ?
I am a logical person and logic dictates I need to at least consider that possibility.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Thanks for that, that link goes way beyond heart attacks, and this thread is just focused on this one side effect.
Here is one example, the one people were asking for early in this thread, I could dig around and post dozens, but it's more effective if you are motivated to do your own research discovering it through personal research.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I had a healthy friemd die recently of a heart attack. 36. He was slightly overweight by the numbers but went on regular runs. He had a heart attack while doing a light jog.

edit on 27-8-2021 by randomthoughts12 because: Hit enter

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that, people are finally coming forward with being injured from these vaccinations, and i feel the boosters will be worse. No way I am ever taking these "vaccinations", all of these issues validate my gut feelings on this.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm not going to deny that these heart attacks could be related to the vaccine because well, they could be but I'm not going to buy it without knowing the research. But in general the main reason we are seeing a rise in heart attacks is because well visits that would normally detect a cardiovascular disease early on just can't be done due to Covid restrictions.

www.healthline.com...
www.healthline.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

Thanks for posting that, people are finally coming forward with being injured from these vaccinations, and i feel the boosters will be worse. No way I am ever taking these "vaccinations", all of these issues validate my gut feelings on this.

You realize, we administered 5.2 billion (worldwide) shots right? We all should be dead or lying in the hospital somewhere yet a majority of those hospitalized are unvaxxed people still. Stop listening to fakenews and if you are a high risk person get the damn shot. If you are a young healthy person, well, I feel that is debatable.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join