It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing reports of heart attacks.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Just here what I wrote. I would have posted the graph but I don't want people using it so I will just keep it private. I agree though more people should be documenting and checking.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Maybe so, I am not worried either way, I feel ok now minus a pain in the upper back on the side I had jabbed.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much but I assume your in contact with your GP on a regular basis?

Blood clots are far more likely in people with covid 19 itself compared to any of the vaccines.

Recent studies showed this even with the az jab which had higher rates of suspected heart attacks than the other ones anyway.

a reply to: valiant

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I wouldn't worry too much but I assume your in contact with your GP on a regular basis?

Blood clots are far more likely in people with covid 19 itself compared to any of the vaccines.

Recent studies showed this even with the az jab which had higher rates of suspected heart attacks than the other ones anyway.

a reply to: valiant

People keep missing the point. It doesn't matter if covid is more risky than the jab -- very much dependent on demographic even using their numbers. The point is you should have a choice to take that risk. You may never get covid on your own, but mandating a vaxx for sure puts you in the risk of vax category.

The simple fact is you don't get to mandate taking away freedoms for the individual because he isn't an actual threat, but a possible threat. Otherwise we wind up with internment camps, lobotomies etc. and 50 years later just shrug and say "oops, my bad".

It can be a million times. You don't get to spin someone else's roulette board without permission.

And don't tell me about selfish, blah blah saving people, otherwise we should mandate every person give half their salary to feed starving africans because if they don't, they are selfish killers. People would literally live if they were forced to do it, but it's fundamentally flawed communist logic.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I never said any of those things though?

You turned one conversation into another.

I simply told the author of the post to try not to worry, keep on regular contact with their GP and that blood clots are more likely to occur matter contracting covid 19 than they are after having a vaccine.

All the above are true statements and good advice don't you think?

The issues you raised are nothing to do with what is being talked about.

a reply to: Halfswede

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I never said any of those things though?

You turned one conversation into another.

I simply told the author of the post to try not to worry, keep on regular contact with their GP and that blood clots are more likely to occur matter contracting covid 19 than they are after having a vaccine.

All the above are true statements and good advice don't you think?

The issues you raised are nothing to do with what is being talked about.

a reply to: Halfswede

This "Blood clots are far more likely in people with covid 19 itself compared to any of the vaccines." is what I was replying to. It is not as absolute as you make it -- very age/demographic (preexisting conditions) dependent with COVID vs. the vax which seems to be hitting random young people with clots. Additionally you aren't assured of getting covid. Lots of people have never had the flu. Those are points addressed in the reply above. I admit I brought in some additional things, but it didn't have "nothing to do with what is being talked about". Carry on. I think we've covered everything at this point.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
I do believe that you have answered your own question. But to elaborate, The jab causes micro blood clots, and when they all end up in one place ie. The brain = stroke, the heart = heart attack. that's what the evidence is showing thus far.

In addition millions of Americans already have micro blood-clots. The vaccines can cause them to expand in size, and come loose from the artery walls.

If the little clump stops in the Heart - Heart Attack. / Brain - An Aneurysm (Stroke) / Lungs - Lung Embolism.

Any of the above 3 can kill, or leave the sufferer disabled for life in some way.

If you get cramps in your calf or foot, that's a sign that significant clots are forming. (Blood pools/clots down there easiest) Get to the doctor and have an x-ray of the lower extremities. If clots are found, a blood thinner will cause them to dissolve.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Show your work? Where’s the increase? I’m not arguing it but you haven’t demonstrated this fact.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: havok
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Please oh please just link some of these "reports"...
I'd rather not go off about this based on conjecture only.

They are in the VAERS database. It is very easy to go look them up.

There are 10,803 records in VAERS up to June 11, 2021 that are related to heart issues. These are Covid19 "VAX_TYPE" records.
That is contrasted with 121 non covid19 VAX_TYPE.

edit on 28-8-2021 by Jimy718 because: to add contrast

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You mean Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome.

Sudden Death Syndrome is a disease of soybean plants.

SADS is a rare condition.

Of course, there has been no sudden rise in this condition or in unexpected heart attacks in young people. This is just more made up nonsense.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wheres the information to back up this claim?
Are you a medical expert?
Is this first hand knowledge?
I have not heard of any reports of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Why don't we just use the standard we use for COVID-19 developed in 2020?

What's good standard for the disease is good standard for the vaccine.

If someone catches Covid and dies within a few weeks they get counted as a Covid-19 death.

If someone gets the vaccine and dies within a few weeks they get counted as a vaccine death.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That's pretty much what happens with the vaers system.

Any ADR after a shot can be recorded and it goes onto the figures that people are using to say the vaccines are deadly.

The truth is we won't know the truth for another year or so.

It's a huge undertaking and that's a lot of data, globally we are talking billions.

a reply to: GenerationGap

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What happens in another year or so?

edit on 29-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
We will have another years worth of data and the time to have it fully looked at by about every medical institution on the planet.

Any ADR issues will be known and collated, people will have a better base of reference to determine the choice and covid 19 will hopefully be on its way to being contained like other viruses with minimal effect on a global scale.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Would you mind explaining what you mean by ADR issues please?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The Yellow Card scheme is a mechanism by which anybody can voluntarily report any suspected adverse reactions or side effects to the vaccine. It is very important to note that a Yellow Card report does not necessarily mean the vaccine caused that reaction or event. We ask for any suspicions to be reported, even if the reporter isn’t sure if it was caused by the vaccine. Reports to the scheme are known as suspected adverse reactions (ADRs).

Many suspected ADRs reported on a Yellow Card do not have any relation to the vaccine or medicine and it is often coincidental that they both occurred around the same time. The reports are continually reviewed to detect possible new side effects that may require regulatory action, and to differentiate these from things that would have happened regardless of the vaccine or medicine being administered, for instance due to underlying or undiagnosed illness.

I don't know of they are referred to the same outside of the UK so apologies for any confusion.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So last week a man dropped dead in the near grocery store.
We can finally see with our own eyes what Chinese showed us in the fake vids before it started. People dropping dead, having convulsions. It wasnt happening before the jabs. Historians must make sure it's set down in writing or some other permanent form for later reference in case a large portion of internet disappears supposedly due to coronal mass ejection or censorship

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ok thanks.
I was mostly wondering what 'ADR' stood for.....I managed to find out when looking for 'ADR yellow card' after reading your reply.
ADR means Adverse Drug Reaction.

It's funny cause you put (ADRs) after suspected adverse reactions.....which would actually be SARs.

edit on 29-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've extensively worked on a original writing related to vaccines and their damages. I'll open threads on it after 5 post. Follow me if you're interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join