It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona's Election Audit Report Delayed After Cyber Ninjas CEO test positive for Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: opethPA

This was posted on the Arizona Senate Republican Twitter, so it's apparently true. I'm surprised it's getting so much media attention. But good! We all need to know what comes of this -- good, bad or ugly.

What if they all 'coincidentally' pass from the C19('84)?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: WillNotComply

I love it when they tell me it’s a sham in the headline.
Cuz ain’t nobody got time for reading or thinking

CNN has issued an article on the Arizona forensic audit every 12 hours over the past 4 days. Each article has the word "Sham" in the headline.

Adults who were not in a coma over the past 4 years, know by now that when CNN says "sham", the opposite is true, and CNN wants that truth kept hidden.

With CNN, the Truth is often the opposite of what CNN says. (i.e. "Gov Cuomo is a victim of over zealous attacks from conservatives.")

Okay but what does that have to do with this post or the fact that multiple media sites are reporting this?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

CNN has issued an article on the Arizona forensic audit every 12 hours over the past 4 days. Each article has the word "Sham" in the headline.

Adults who were not in a coma over the past 4 years, know by now that when CNN says "sham", the opposite is true, and CNN wants that truth kept hidden.

With CNN, the Truth is often the opposite of what CNN says. (i.e. "Gov Cuomo is a victim of over zealous attacks from conservatives.")

Okay but what does that have to do with this post or the fact that multiple media sites are reporting this?

Title in first link of OP.

I also wasn't interested in reading any further after that.

Indicates an opinion piece.

I already know CNN's opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

So I think this is addressing why you said "two weeks" for one of them getting it:

It is very rare for 3 people to get sick on the same day even if they are at a party which obviously wouldn't have been legal in covid safety guidelines. Especially for covid because the virus is so spuratic & random.

Fair enough. But maybe not true enough. I've seen colds and flus make its way through businesses and schools pretty quick! And we don't really have any Covid restrictions here in AZ right now, so that won't be protecting anyone. Even masks are not mandatory, and the Governor issued an executive order that no school or business can issue mask mandates (altho many are doing it anyway, which is turning into new legal battles here).

I'm not even sure they are still here in AZ to be honest. Or how many are still here -- if any. Or if they are working together, or writing their reports separately. Too much I don't know to be happy about any of it!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

What if they all 'coincidentally' pass from the C19('84)?

I hate to even think about that... but at the same time, I couldn't help but think of it!

Practically speaking, I would think it might slow down (again!) the process/report, but I don't think it would ruin anything. I sure hope that wasn't someone's plan. Maybe that's why Karen Fann tweeted later about there being five members on Logan's team so no one assumed the report would die with the auditor -- just hypothetically speaking of course!

Xuen mentioned contamination... I couldn't help but think about that as well. I wonder if that's even possible? The virus doesn't live long enough on surfaces for it to be "planted" much before exposure. Perhaps someone on the team was vaccinated and passed it on while their viral load was high.

I don't know. But none of this sets well with me.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

That applies to pretty much EVERY article about the audit in EVERY Big Media source!!! If it's not in the title, it's in the very first sentence. The only other story I've seen given this treatment was Birther stories, but at least they could rightfully point out that Obama (eventually) ponied up a birth certificate which seemed official enough (at least at face value). But Big Media Birther stories were about as rare as a Dodo bird. No one wanted to touch that!

What I've never seen before is the many prebuttals being issued to a report that has not been released yet.... Hasn't even been written yet! That's pretty durn special...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It's not an opinion piece, it's a fact being covered by multiple different media sources.

If you want to say that CNN using sham is their opinion then I agree 100% it is but using that as justification to not be informed about accurate or correct information seems a bit silly.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

what makes the audit a sham?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Just a few other links carrying the same thing

Arizona Senate GOP’s 2020 election report delayed again - apnews.com...

Arizona Delays Bizarre GOP Election Audit Because Leader Is ‘Quite Sick’ With Covid - www.forbes.com...

"Cyber Ninjas,the small cybersecurity consultant with no election experience that Fann hired to run the review, was originally supposed to deliver its findings in May but has pushed back the timeline several times."

I'm not sure how anyone on either side of the election fraud equation could approve of this org running the audit if the highlighted line above is true...Doing research on that now.

how much election experience do you need to examine the ballots used? Genuinely curious.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's not an opinion piece, it's a fact being covered by multiple different media sources.

If you want to say that CNN using sham is their opinion then I agree 100% it is but using that as justification to not be informed about accurate or correct information seems a bit silly.

It's an opinion piece.

Heavily laden with pure propaganda.

Dressing it up, or just claiming otherwise won't change that.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It's an opinion piece.

Okay and all the non-CNN sites reporting it?

As a matter of fact, I'll remove the CNN link and see if people will actually focus on the factual story being reported.

edit on 24-8-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just a few other links carrying the same thing

Arizona Senate GOP’s 2020 election report delayed again - apnews.com...

Arizona Delays Bizarre GOP Election Audit Because Leader Is ‘Quite Sick’ With Covid - www.forbes.com...

"Cyber Ninjas,the small cybersecurity consultant with no election experience that Fann hired to run the review, was originally supposed to deliver its findings in May but has pushed back the timeline several times."

I'm not sure how anyone on either side of the election fraud equation could approve of this org running the audit if the highlighted line above is true...Doing research on that now.

how much election experience do you need to examine the ballots used? Genuinely curious.

Because I am fairly sure there is more to it then just examining the ballots but I am doing some research to see if I can find out what Cyber Ninjas are actually tasked with.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Find the fraud! Not investigate potential fraud, FIND THE FRAUD! You don't hire a company that is Pro Trump ( as the owner describes himself in FB and Tweeter), fund the "audit" with donations from Pro Trump PAC's and private companies with ties to Trump (over 5mil I think) and have it overseen by Pro Trump politicians, and call it fair or even an investigation. They were hired to find it, period. Whether it exists or not, this supposed "steal" WILL be found. I would imagine if it's not found, they won't get paid, or at least in full. Hell of a motivator. Find fraud, or you won't get paid and Trump will smash you and your company. I mean, has anyone here (mud pit so no) entertained the idea that it may not have been stolen? Even for a second? Considered the implications if it was legit? Technically that would be even a bigger conspiracy theory? The lie was nothing more than just that, a lie? A misdirection? Naw, who am I kidding There is no truth! Just what you believe and you believe in TRUMP!

edit on 1420213102pmTue, 24 Aug 2021 14:56:25 -0500 by Gothar because: (no reason given)

edit on 1420213102pmTue, 24 Aug 2021 14:57:05 -0500 by Gothar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah In schools & or businesses before covid it would only take a month to get 500+ people sick. Cold or flu season only last about 2 months to get millions sick. Now everyone was hand sanitized & masked for so long it would be a quicker incection rate. Covid has an incubation period of average 6 days so they defianately had plenty of time between transmission to announce a comprimised announcement date.

What do you think AZ courts will decide? There is no federal emergency order to forbid mask mandates so taking that privilage away to protect oneself from harm seems like it won't stay like that for long. It sounds nice but as a realistic law, very intermediate from freedom to security. In my opinion, a rich secured private community should have the right to mandate masks in their private schools or cul de sac. They can make you have lawns mowed, certain gardens measurements etc. & those are part of lively-hood, health, freedom & prosperity.

The goverment needs to give away free passports to leave the U.S or transfer states just like they are doing to come. It is not right that you need a jab in order to get the money to move states or countries & the fact others get to come for free. We might not be fleeing warlords but there are great arguments that have been sown in court that we are fighting a tyrranical goverment. That means you need a passport for domestic travel outside of planes but we already have newly issued lisences for planes & we need boarding passes for trains so it isn't a huge stretch compared to earlier covid transportation restrictions. If they do not, it seems like people will make trouble for what they percieve as secured freedom. Plus it is just plain entrapment.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

I really don't know what the courts will decide. My best guess is that a private facility's right to require face masks would be upheld, and a ban in public facilities will be upheld. I think that would also be acceptable to the majority of people. So maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

But, one way or another, I think push is coming to shove sooner rather than later. There are those determined to push the tyranny, but there are far more willing to say "Hell no!" and stand their ground. Arizonans are ornery. And they're pissed. For a lot of reasons.

And they're armed.

I truly believe the imminent release of the audit report will be a defining moment. We know there was serious wrongdoing. We just need to know to what extent it affected the outcome of the election, and if it was willful and deliberate cheating, or something else.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think your right about what the courts will do but for only so long because the public fight will take almost a couple years but will eventually be overturned. If people don't want the flu when getting some food & liquids or toilet paper for when shtf again than they shouldn't have to.

There will be abnormalities as everyone expects but I really don't think it will put Trump in the oval office. If there was a chance than the FBI NSA CIA are all hussle & busslein to find the culprits. I think it will make us determine our new permanent solution for voting besides Dominion machines & paper ballots. Something trustworthy & unscrewwithable.

ETA: PS. That timeline for the public masking is only if by november it isn't overturned
edit on 24-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: ETA

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Did he do everything?

Heck I am certain statistically if he was demanding they find "something" it would leak, actually leak not trumps doctored phone call leak.

besides who CARES if he is biased, it will still be reviewed by a the senate, republicans, and democrats the national parties for each group, then probably "independent" teams from both parties.

Its not like if they say their is fraud the supreme court will go gosh ok joe step down trump step up, FFS think it through.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

"To get nations back on their feet, we must first get down on our knees." - Billy Graham
How can any political entity stop a man that was anointed and chosen by God?

The courts don't matter when God septs in and takes control....

Would Rick Perry lie?

www.usatoday.com...

this is in GODs hands now

"To get nations back on their feet, we must first get down on our knees." - Billy Graham

edit on 24-8-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It's an opinion piece.

As a matter of fact, I'll remove the CNN link and see if people will actually focus on the factual story being reported.

I might read a factual piece from most sites.

Even CNN.

Please do.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It's an opinion piece.

I might read a factual piece from most sites.

Even CNN.

Please do.

Is your claim that the members of the Cyber Ninjas firm do not have COVID or are you just willfully choosing to not read the links that aren't from CNN?

Here you go or go to the latest conspiracy theorist approved search engine and do the research yourself ..either one works.

'audit' report delayed after Cyber Ninjas test positive for Covid - www.nbcnews.com...

Arizona Election Audit Final Report Delayed as 3 'Cyber Ninjas' Members Contract COVID-19 - www.newsweek.com...

Report on Arizona ballot review is delayed after Cyber Ninjas chief and colleagues test positive for coronavirus - www.washingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join