It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona's Election Audit Report Delayed After Cyber Ninjas CEO test positive for Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Couple of different sources reporting this out there.

Arizona's sham election 'audit' report delayed after Cyber Ninjas CEO and others test positive for Covid-19 - www.cnn.com...

Report on partisan Arizona audit delayed after pro-Trump Cyber Ninjas contract COVID - news.yahoo.com...

“Today we are receiving a portion of the draft report from the election audit analysis team,” said Fann. “The team expected to have the full draft ready for the Senate today, but unfortunately Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other members of the five-person audit team have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quite sick.”

So this scenario seems like it is going to play out a bit longer. On the Democratic side you have experts saying their was no fraud and on the Republican side you have experts saying their was. Me not being a fan of Biden or Trump I want to see what the results are then form my own informed decision from there.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I love it when they tell me it’s a sham in the headline.
Cuz ain’t nobody got time for reading or thinking

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

pro-Trump Cyber Ninjas

LOL how exactly are they pro Trump? The whole company is Pro Trump?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Trump brought the election fraud to light. He said it from the beginning that the elections were rigged. That's how he won the first time & lost the second. Both times were rigged, many didn't want Hillary so they rigged it against her than many didn't want Trump so they rigged it against him. It has also happened as long as democracies been around. There really isn't a sure method of voting yet. We need to make new voting machines that are publicly monitered in a way to keep privacy. The ones we have now we know have been tampered with, we have never been able to trust humans as a species & we do not need advanced A.i for digital counting. I am sure they will find abnormalities, well the ones with a trace left, but it won't be enough to change the tide.

That is suprisingly convenient timing that they withheld this information of multiple sicknessess until the day of announcement. That is such a small bother to say there was a covid sickness 2 weeks ago than another got sick & another. Very unprofessional & doesn't seem very official or trustworthy if they hide things like covid from the public for a couple weeks.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sham audit?

Ffs. Winning an election is equally important as proving that the loser lost.

To folks who take the position to not vote, wouldn't you want to verify that no vote was counted for you?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just a few other links carrying the same thing

Arizona Senate GOP’s 2020 election report delayed again - apnews.com...

Arizona Delays Bizarre GOP Election Audit Because Leader Is ‘Quite Sick’ With Covid - www.forbes.com...

"Cyber Ninjas,the small cybersecurity consultant with no election experience that Fann hired to run the review, was originally supposed to deliver its findings in May but has pushed back the timeline several times."

I'm not sure how anyone on either side of the election fraud equation could approve of this org running the audit if the highlighted line above is true...Doing research on that now.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
People are going to realize that wanting free elections doesn't mean you're "pro-trump". I don't care who does the audit LET'S SEE THE TRUTH. Delay, delay...suspect as hell.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Wasn't this audit supposed to bring trump back into the WH according to pillow man?

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 23-8-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
People are going to realize that wanting free elections doesn't mean you're "pro-trump". I don't care who does the audit LET'S SEE THE TRUTH. Delay, delay...suspect as hell.

Imo....the audit wasn't to find the truth, but find a way to skew the results so that trump wouldn't have lost.

The auditors need to be investigated to find out the truth about the audit.
edit on 23-8-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Imo....the audit wasn't to find the truth, but find a way to skew the results so that trump wouldn't have lost.

Would that make the already counted paper ballots cease to exist?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This was posted on the Arizona Senate Republican Twitter, so it's apparently true. I'm surprised it's getting so much media attention. But good! We all need to know what comes of this -- good, bad or ugly.

edit on 23-8-2021 by Boadicea because: Added "Senate"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Poor Mr. Logan is probably being threatened by the ds.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

That is suprisingly convenient timing that they withheld this information of multiple sicknessess until the day of announcement.... Very unprofessional & doesn't seem very official or trustworthy if they hide things like covid from the public for a couple weeks.

It's crazy to read that. Until Covid, personal health issues were considered confidential information, and no one would expect to be told anyone's personal health issues. This isn't setting right with me either, for various reasons, but that's not one of them! It's not at all unprofessional or untrustworthy for them not to make private health matters public.

That is such a small bother to say there was a covid sickness 2 weeks ago than another got sick & another.

They knew someone had Covid a couple weeks ago? Can you point me in the direction you found that?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Deliberate Contamination !!! 😧

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't think you could sound more brainwashed if you tried. How about letting the audit play out so that those of us who have lost faith in the election process in this country might be able to get some of that faith back?

And since this is the Diseases and Pandemics forum, how about keeping it on topic, like mentioning the convenient timing of 2 members of the audit team showing positive tests, at the same time, right when the results were supposed to be handed over to the AZ State Senate?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Come on guys!! Its only TWO MORE WEEKS!! KOOOOOOOOL-AIIIID! OHH YEEEAAAH!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Having a cold or flu doesn't count as confidentiality because you will spread it to someone somewhere & most jobs & schools require a doctors note. I haven't ever needed an aids or hepititus certificate though but that is because unless harm is done to the individual that initiates blood there is no spread. Which is how actureally it can spread, because someone gets cut at a food market & rinses off the blood. There should be certificates for that cause that is way worse than getting covid for 90% of the population. It isn't feasible though because they need to be harmed like I said & that is suggesting there is a high chance at harm when there really isn't.

It is very rare for 3 people to get sick on the same day even if they are at a party which obviously wouldn't have been legal in covid safety guidelines. Especially for covid because the virus is so spuratic & random.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WillNotComply

I love it when they tell me it’s a sham in the headline.
Cuz ain’t nobody got time for reading or thinking

CNN has issued an article on the Arizona forensic audit every 12 hours over the past 4 days. Each article has the word "Sham" in the headline.

Adults who were not in a coma over the past 4 years, know by now that when CNN says "sham", the opposite is true, and CNN wants that truth kept hidden.

With CNN, the Truth is often the opposite of what CNN says. (i.e. "Gov Cuomo is a victim of over zealous attacks from conservatives.")

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Dog gone. I know this is not funny, that if these folk are really sick we should all continue our patience with how this is dragging out,

And out

And out.

Months and months. Hundreds and hundreds of people. Millions and millions of dollars.

Millions and millions of people waiting for the results, waiting after delay and delay and delay

Finally it became official. It was said to be made public in the middle of August. Then about a week ago it was pinpointed that the auditors would release their findings to the Arizona Senate Committee that over saw the audit for their final inspection of dotting the I's and crossing the T's. That was to be today. There was no date set for that Senate review to be finished and the whole magilla to be made public.

Now the audit results are delayed again. From what I can find, no new date has been announced as to when these results will make their way to the Senate.

I will be honest here. I had to choke back a laugh when I read that headline. Covid is no joke. I have family that are suffering with it but the coincidental timing here is comically suspect.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Dog gone. I know this is not funny, that if these folk are really sick we should all continue our patience with how this is dragging out,

And out

And out.

Months and months. Hundreds and hundreds of people. Millions and millions of dollars.

Millions and millions of people waiting for the results, waiting after delay and delay and delay

Finally it became official. It was said to be made public in the middle of August. Then about a week ago it was pinpointed that the auditors would release their findings to the Arizona Senate Committee that over saw the audit for their final inspection of dotting the I's and crossing the T's. That was to be today. There was no date set for that Senate review to be finished and the whole magilla to be made public.

Now the audit results are delayed again. From what I can find, no new date has been announced as to when these results will make their way to the Senate.

I will be honest here. I had to choke back a laugh when I read that headline. Covid is no joke. I have family that are suffering with it but the coincidental timing here is comically suspect.

I agree.

And might have used some stronger words.

But still willing to wait as long as necessary to get it right.

Did you see that the ballot envelope subpoena was finally complied with on Thursday?

Would be nice if someone wasn't TRYING to make the audit drag out as long as possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join