It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona's Election Audit Report Delayed After Cyber Ninjas CEO test positive for Covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: Boadicea

I think your right about what the courts will do but for only so long because the public fight will take almost a couple years but will eventually be overturned. If people don't want the flu when getting some food & liquids or toilet paper for when shtf again than they shouldn't have to.

Lots of people don't want lots of things... and don't get their way. And when it comes to Covid or any virus or infectious disease, most people understand we can only do so much. There is plenty that could be done voluntarily -- precautions and safeguards -- that addresses everyone's needs and probably most of their wants.

There will be abnormalities as everyone expects but I really don't think it will put Trump in the oval office.

I won't make a guess on what will happen with Trump. We're in unprecedented territory. We'll all find out together where it goes.

If there was a chance than the FBI NSA CIA are all hussle & busslein to find the culprits.

LOL!!! I'm more inclined to think they'll be part and parcel of the fraud and coverup!!!

I think it will make us determine our new permanent solution for voting besides Dominion machines & paper ballots. Something trustworthy & unscrewwithable.

Yes, which is the actual purpose of the audit: To find and identify the problems, so the legislatures can find and identify and implement necessary and proper election reform. Despite the craptastic reporting of Big Media, and the rampant TDS, this audit is (and always has been) much bigger than Trump.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join