It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: norhoc

If anyone has the patience to read the approval documentation, (I think) they will be shocked.

I read it, no reference to the VRBPAC at all. I fully expect Biden to appoint a FDA chair in the next week. Without a FDA chair, they did not have to go through the VRBPAC for approval.....sneaky sneaky.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Strange to me that the one with the most related deaths according to VAERS is the one they approve.

Gahd, now the pushers will be out in even GREATER force.
edit on 23-8-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

If anyone has the patience to read the approval documentation, (I think) they will be shocked.

I'm going to look for it; but if you have a link, please post...

ETA: I'm searching but nothing's coming up.
:
edit on 2021 8 23 by incoserv because: ETA.

link   

originally posted by: norhoc
www.yahoo.com...

The FDA has granted full approval to Pfizer

Come on everyone they say it is safe let's all go get the jab.

I wonder if this means they can now be sued and all the protections they got under the emergency use authorization are gone?

It also says in the article that they reviewed everything " rapid-fire"

LOL at a rapid fire pace? The research is still ongoing with anyone who takes the shot, in light of an earlier post on here that they did away with their control group by giving them all the vax how can they with a straight face tell you we have gone through all the data and given it full approval?
edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

That's so cool that I still refuse to take it. I need a list of long term side effects before I'll even consider it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What is even funnier is in that package insert they reference the placebo control group alot and based off a post earlier today we know the control group were all given the vax so there really is no control group. I guess those of us not taking the shot are the control group.
edit on 23-8-2021 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

(post by knoxie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I expect it to be the only now. What crap.

I assume they will try to ditch the rest so Pfizer makes all the profits.

I wonder if the people who were duped into taking the other brands can sue the government now, since they were pushing so hard for the people to get a brand that wasn't approved (not that approving this one means anything). It's too late to change anything now.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
They (Kirby) are already announcing on TV that the mandate will be coming in September for armed forces because it is now FDA approved.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The first time I saw a real US drug advert I thought it was a parody made for Saturday night live or something.

I couldn't believe the number of side effects and the speed they rattled them out.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Indeed. Every prescription big pharma creates is for an illness I think I'd rather have over the side effects that come with the meds. That includes vaccines that haven't been around for at least 25 years.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of course they are. Are we surprised?
Next up is tax-payer funded schools that my kids go to. Big decisions will have to be made soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007

"Expects $26 billion" ..... "markets agree." THERE SHOULD BE NO FINANCIAL MOTIVE FOR ANYONE ON THIS! Does anyone not see the blatant conflict of interest between stock portfolios, revenues, and public health?? This is evil to put a price on something like this, to motivate people by greed its far too easy for corruption by a stock price and projected revenues than the legitimate need for a booster. It just smacks of corruption and money being the motivator here for some and it makes me really angry!!

Covid vaccine profits mint 9 new pharma billionaires

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of the PREP act?

The Trump administration invoked the PREP Act in February 2020, near the start of this pandemic. It gives vaccine manufacturers and distributors four years of legal protection, unless willful misconduct can be proved. And, in theory, people suffering serious injury from COVID vaccines will be able to tap the CICP for compensation.

“The PREP Act is very strict,” says Tjon-En-Fa. “The burden of proof is on the claimant [who has] to show willful misconduct on the producer of the vaccine. That’s a very high threshold, and that’s the reason so little has been paid out of this fund. I think it’s too high a threshold—you have to prove state of mind.”

fortune.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

Everyone in America should contract and recover. It's the preferred route.

They agree with you as I do as well...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007

"Expects $26 billion" ..... "markets agree." THERE SHOULD BE NO FINANCIAL MOTIVE FOR ANYONE ON THIS! Does anyone not see the blatant conflict of interest between stock portfolios, revenues, and public health?? This is evil to put a price on something like this, to motivate people by greed its far too easy for corruption by a stock price and projected revenues than the legitimate need for a booster. It just smacks of corruption and money being the motivator here for some and it makes me really angry!!

Doesn't matter, you have people on this very site shilling billion dollar companies like Pfizer, trying to help increase their profit margins. Some even hate capitalism, BIG IRONY

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
www.yahoo.com...

The FDA has granted full approval to Pfizer

Come on everyone they say it is safe let's all go get the jab.

I wonder if this means they can now be sued and all the protections they got under the emergency use authorization are gone?

It also says in the article that they reviewed everything " rapid-fire"

LOL at a rapid fire pace? The research is still ongoing with anyone who takes the shot, in light of an earlier post on here that they did away with their control group by giving them all the vax how can they with a straight face tell you we have gone through all the data and given it full approval?
edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

This is amazing, a jab that is killing thousands and adverse affects on tens of thousands gets full FDA approval. In what clown world is this even possible? There is no way this jab should have ever been approved. Someone in the FDA just sold their soul to the devil.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Rapid fire is the new warp speed.

Without having read any comments in this thread yet, the prediction is that this won't change many, if any minds.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
This is amazing, a jab that is killing thousands....

You can show absolutely no proof of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join