It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

The FDA has granted full approval to Pfizer

Come on everyone they say it is safe let's all go get the jab.

I wonder if this means they can now be sued and all the protections they got under the emergency use authorization are gone?

It also says in the article that they reviewed everything " rapid-fire"

LOL at a rapid fire pace? The research is still ongoing with anyone who takes the shot, in light of an earlier post on here that they did away with their control group by giving them all the vax how can they with a straight face tell you we have gone through all the data and given it full approval?
edit on 23-8-2021 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I wonder if this means they can now be sued and all the protections they got under the emergency use authorization are gone?

Interesting question. I'll be equally interested to hear the answer.

link   
a reply to: norhoc

I expect it to be the only now. What crap.

I assume they will try to ditch the rest so Pfizer makes all the profits.

link   

Interesting they did that to a company that had a 42% efficacy for the Delta strain vs Moderna's 76%. I guess we all need to line up now to drink the new Flavor Aid.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

It seems like suing Pfizer on this should be allowed.
ALSO...ALL references and ads for the "vaccine" should now have disclaimers and a list of adverse reactions recited by an auctioneer on speed.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

www.forbes.com...

Even more interesting is they are essentially saying you will need booster shots forever----
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the company believes “we are going to deal with this virus, we think, forever.”

This is the goose that laid the golden egg as they expect to make 26 billion this year on vax alone

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Next step is make it mandatory for all US citizens to accept the injections, or be rounded up and put into FEMA concentration camps.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Actually, pharmaceutical companies have not been liable for vaccine related injuries since the 1980s when the national vaccine injury compensation program was created. All this nonsense about liability protection never really mattered because no matter what the federal government (taxpayers) foot the bill.

It was created in the 1980s, after lawsuits against vaccine companies and health care providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce U.S. vaccination rates, which could have caused a resurgence of vaccine preventable diseases.

www.hrsa.gov...

So, pharmaceutical companies lost too much money to vaccine related injury lawsuits and the government had to step in so that they would continue to produce vaccines since it was a money losing venture, apparently due to all the lawsuits.
edit on 23-8-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The first time I saw a real US drug advert I thought it was a parody made for Saturday night live or something.

I couldn't believe the number of side effects and the speed they rattled them out.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I thought that program was funded by insurance premiums added to the cost of the vaccines by the drug companies?

a reply to: Chalcedony

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

"Expects $26 billion" ..... "markets agree." THERE SHOULD BE NO FINANCIAL MOTIVE FOR ANYONE ON THIS! Does anyone not see the blatant conflict of interest between stock portfolios, revenues, and public health?? This is evil to put a price on something like this, to motivate people by greed its far too easy for corruption by a stock price and projected revenues than the legitimate need for a booster. It just smacks of corruption and money being the motivator here for some and it makes me really angry!!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Wow just like in the US version of the Utopia tv-series.
edit on 23-8-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

" The manufacturers of the Covid-19 vaccines expect vaccinated individuals will need booster shots in the years to come–and the markets agree."

Oh well,if the markets agree I guess we should all go along with it-because after all the markets are health experts-and not primarily concerned with profit..

All sensible people should be getting boosters for life,because the markets agree!

More behaviour modification tactics-what a freaking surprise!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The funding comes from the department of health and human services. As far as I can tell. I am waiting now for a call back from them. I called their 1800 number to find out more information because there is very little actual information on their website. Supposedly I will receive a call back within 1 business day. We'll see.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is a odd disclaimer in their new vaccine insert...

13.1 Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of
male fertility. In a developmental toxicity study in rats with COMIRNATY there were no vaccine-related
effects on female fertility [see Use in Specific Populations (8.1)].

So they have not even checked on male anything in regards to fertility, nothing with genotoxicity (cancer causing) and nothing with carcinogenicity (recurring issues).

Seems this would be a big portion of the approval for this thing. I wonder why they didn't even attempt to evaluate any of these aspects for males?

package insert pdf
edit on 8/23/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That is terrifying, welp I have a narrow window where they can't force me better get on the ball for baby #2.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's nice.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If anyone has the patience to read the approval documentation, (I think) they will be shocked.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's nice.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

Everyone in America should contract and recover. It's the preferred route.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join