It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Whos in Charge of the FDA ? I would think an Alphabet Agency in charge of such an approval would have its house in order .. or at least have the appearance of Such ... well Not so much .... Seems a throw away political hack is in charge with no plans on keeping her in place ... Seems like awful optics for such an important proclamation to Hold any weight ..

Biden yet to nominate new FDA chief even as delta surges - 8/8/2021

It's unclear why the post remains vacant more than six months into Biden's presidency, but some experts suggest politics may be getting in the way.

Some Democratic senators are pushing back on the prospects of acting Commissioner Janet Woodcock being named to the permanent role, but health care experts are warning that the administration needs to fill the position immediately.

The tensions come as the FDA is coming under increasing pressure to grant full approval for the COVID-19 vaccines to boost confidence in the shots and potentially the country's vaccination rate, with just half of the population now fully vaccinated.....

Acting FDA Chief Janet Woodcock Ruled Out as Biden Nominee 8-20-2021

President Joe Biden’s administration has ruled out nominating Janet Woodcock as permanent head of the Food and Drug Administration, people familiar with the matter say, as the search continues for a leader during a crucial period for full approval of coronavirus vaccines.....

edit on 8252021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
www.fda.gov...

Bottom of PG 4

Having concluded that the criteria for issuance of this authorization under Section 564(c) of the
Act are met, I am authorizing the emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine for the
prevention of COVID-19, as described in the Scope of Authorization section of this letter
(Section II) and subject to the terms of this authorization. Additionally, as specified in
subsection III.BB, I am authorizing use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under
this EUA when used to provide a two-dose regimen for individuals aged 12 through 15 year

I'd like to repeat my earlier post:

The FDA's approval is for a vaccine that isn't currently on the market!! This is NOT the current Pfizer shot available to the public.

If you vaxxers are racing to get Pfizers currently available shot thinking it's approved, you've been duped...AGAIN.

rumble.com...

Debunk it.

edit on 25-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

They cant.

Pfizer and Comirnaty is the EXACT same product.

BUT
Pfizer has its own label
Comirnaty has its own label

The Pfizer that millions of people have got is still covered by the EUA and thus completely shielded from liability.
It doesnt even matter if you got a pfizer and then a Comirnaty... they will use use the Pfizer eua to avoid liability.

So... if you want the vax but havent yet. Insist on getting vials that say Comirnaty.... not Pfizer Biontech

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

www.fda.gov...

Bottom of PG 4

Having concluded that the criteria for issuance of this authorization under Section 564(c) of the
Act are met, I am authorizing the emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine for the
prevention of COVID-19, as described in the Scope of Authorization section of this letter
(Section II) and subject to the terms of this authorization. Additionally, as specified in
subsection III.BB, I am authorizing use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under
this EUA when used to provide a two-dose regimen for individuals aged 12 through 15 year

The FDA's approval is for a vaccine that isn't currently on the market!! This is NOT the current Pfizer shot available to the public.

If you vaxxers are racing to get Pfizers currently available shot thinking it's approved, you've been duped...AGAIN.

rumble.com...

Debunk it.

Not sure if you read my post or misunderstood my intention

From where I'm standing that document I linked seems to clearly state that they've merely extended the eua. If someone can show otherwise within that document I'd be happy to hear it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

When Pfizer gets Fda approval this week, and they will, don't be shocked or surprised. Here's why. Pfizer gave to both candidates and both the Rnc and Dnc. Fail proof.
- Ezra

10 years of intense research to ensure safety pushed forward in a matter of months. Not a good look for Pfizer along with their other mishaps.

Lest We Forget.

edit on 25-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777
Have you heard what this Professor is saying?

Jesus.

Regardless, death rates as they are, imagine if every single person got it. You are asking for the death of your parents, everyones parents, grand parents, most old people, those who have bad immune systems, ect.

Real good human being there.
edit on 25-8-2021 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: norhoc

Question - The Pfizer Vaccine Does Not Work After 6 months , it is No Good Anymore , so Why has it been Approved by the FDA ?

Because they changed the focus on the narrative:

Before - The vaccines work and provide protection against, infection, death and severe outcome.

Now - The vaccines do a pretty good job at preventing those at risk from dying.

The FDA cannot, unfortunately, not disapprove the vaccines here and now, based off the otherwise fine preprints from Israel, if Pfizer provides them with months old documentation that the vaccines work.

That's bureaucracy for you. Besides. Don't tell me FDA isn't somehow in the pockets of the pharma companies. Or individuals in the FDA. It just hasn't been discovered or proven yet.

ANd yes, like gravity wrote:

- How can Pfizer be allowed to provide boosters if the main vaccine is not approved.

FDA has no choice really. The business is disgusting.

Well , I was Born BEFORE there was a FDA , and I can get by Just Fine in Life Without their " Advice " . How about You > ?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Probably the mark of the beast

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

www.fda.gov...

Bottom of PG 4

rumble.com...

Debunk it.

Not sure if you read my post or misunderstood my intention

From where I'm standing that document I linked seems to clearly state that they've merely extended the eua. If someone can show otherwise within that document I'd be happy to hear it.

I just used your post as a reference so I didn't have to embed is all

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am up to 6 breakthrough cases I know personally at this point on a very small base.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

COVID Vaccinated Death Stats

6968 Total vaccinated deaths Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 source
160 deaths after 2 jabs Dec 14, 2020 – Apr 30, 2021 source
2063 deaths after 2 jabs May 1, 2021 – Aug 23, 2021 source
4745 deaths after 1 jab Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 Source: Math extrapolation (total deaths minus deaths after 2 jabs)

203 COVID-related deaths in USA as of March 19, 2020--the date the USA shut down source

So 203 deaths was enough to shut down our country and release hundreds of child traffickers out of prison, but 6968 deaths isn’t enough to stop the “vaccinations”?

Numbers always make sense; it is the language of absolutes. So, if the narrative isn't following the numbers, lies are being told and we need to figure out why, and quick!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yet they do not approve Novavax. I smell corruption in government.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: humanResistance
Is Novavax better?
If so how is it better?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join