It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the New Improved Taliban - CIA Trained Obviously

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

They have our weapons.
They have our vehicles.
They have our military equipment.
They have our embassies.
They have our uniforms.
They have now been trained well. They now have trigger discipline. They now have good shooting stances. They have learned martial arts fighting techniques. This is not from watching video games nor watching YouTube videos. This is training from experts. I am going with CIA training.

Tali ban soldiers wearing US army gear mock iconic WW2 image of Marines raising flag on Iwo Jima in 1945 and release footage showing them armed with American weapons while roaming Kabul

TWITTER: Meet the New Taliban

Hollywood level produced Taliban Video

Do you think Americans abandoned on the ground there will be able to tell them apart from American military members? "Come with us, we are here to help you!" How much do you want to bet these new Taliban members have worked on their American accents?

How much do you want to bet they were imbedded into the mass amounts being brought over as 'refuges'?

This was all planned and purposeful. This was not a Biden FK up.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Can the argument be made that Obyden gave aid and comfort to the enemy......?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can the argument be made that Obyden gave aid and comfort to the enemy......?

Yes. He did everything but sniff and cuddle them.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Don't give him so much credit......

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndreDoLouro

True. I'm sure his handlers planned this out long ago. He's just the bobber on the line. Obama is the one baiting the hook and working the fish.
edit on 21-8-2021 by starshift because: Typo

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Trigger discipline alone is an enourmous detail we take for granted, let alone shooting stances. And that is just the very very basics.

As many others, I have been thinking that the Afghan situation is a brilliant success (for the most evil people) disguised as incompetency. There is no way that one senile, confused, old dotard who won't even take questions from the press is behind all this or to blame for this.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

I was thinking more of Uncle Joe's sniffing.... but, yes, you are correct.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Zero Dark Thirty Ish. They got operatives that can blend into every environment. Yet when you notice those small details like finger off the trigger in that form. Kind of makes you wonder about weapon handling…

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did they give them an aircraft carrier, frigates, and submarines too, or are they going to give those to them later?

I bet they didnt get any jab injections. Americans who rejected the shots will be sitting ducks after our military keels from the clot shots they received

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Even though the US selling weapons to terrorists isn't old, this question should be directly asked to Biden. I wonder how he would answer, they stole it?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

*IF* Biden ever answered a question.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

But, you are right, it is nothing new. It is simply more "in your face" new....... as has been the last 18 months.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndreDoLouro

Trigger discipline alone is an enourmous detail we take for granted, let alone shooting stances. And that is just the very very basics.

As many others, I have been thinking that the Afghan situation is a brilliant success (for the most evil people) disguised as incompetency. There is no way that one senile, confused, old dotard who won't even take questions from the press is behind all this or to blame for this.

Right. He is the fall guy. He has an entire 'army' behind him who orchestrated this all.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Should have blown up the equipment when it was decided we couldn't recover it.

Now we might as well nuke the site from orbit and pretend it was Russia, to bolster our CCP takeover.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Taliban we trained are long dead.... The straight trigger finger is basically universal to anyone that has any experience with a gun...lol

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The trigger discipline is the very basic detail.

"CIA Training" is a "lol", though.

The disturbing part is how they present themselves as a modern cohesive force. Sure, that "presentation" only goes so far in real life.

But the reality of seeing them with all the US equipment, as they show knowledge of how to make these propaganda/marketing photos..... that is disturbing.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Trained by the CIA ? I seriously doubt it .

Now with out a doubt some of the Taliban are former Afghan Army .

And Most of the Afghan Army were trained by Army Green Berets , as the specialty of the Green Berets is to drop behind enemy lines and train friendly soldiers to fight the opposition.

and if not Green Berets then probably the 82nd , 101st , 10th mountain , 1ID, 2ID or 3ID the list goes on , but no the CIA have better things to do mate.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The Taliban we trained are long dead.... The straight trigger finger is basically universal to anyone that has any experience with a gun...lol

Nope. Those desert terrorist never exercised trigger discipline. You will not find pictures of them until JUST RECENTLY doing so.

ETA....our military had a sh*t time trying to train dumbass Afghanis anything....trigger discipline certainly was not something that would just 'click' with them. And it is not just me noticing this. Military lifers are. People with multiple tours over there under their belt are noticing it.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Trained by the CIA ? I seriously doubt it .

Now with out a doubt some of the Taliban are former Afghan Army .

And Most of the Afghan Army were trained by Army Green Berets , as the specialty of the Green Berets is to drop behind enemy lines and train friendly soldiers to fight the opposition.

and if not Green Berets then probably the 82nd , 101st , 10th mountain , 1ID, 2ID or 3ID the list goes on , but no the CIA have better things to do mate.

LOL You clearly don't know much about our dearly beloved CIA and what all they actually do outside the USA. But go ahead, have faith in them. I suppose they will appreciate it. L O L
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Your post seems to imply this is some sort of secretive black OP.... And maybe there were some, but most was in the open.

We helped the Mujahideen expell Russia.

Other forces overthrow the communist government that remained.

Then even after our most recent invasion I remember reading reports we helped the Taliban when ISIS was a problem. (this on I'm going off of memory, so grain of salt).

Hell, Trump made a deal with the Taliban roughly a year ago.

Our relationship with extremist groups, and the Taliban have always been fluid and a bit ambiguous.

Edit: how could I forget Bin Laden was supported and trained by us.
edit on 22-8-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join