It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 million man army

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok, this is conjecture, maybe a bit of fun, just an idea
Afghanistan is worth in excess of a trillion in minerals
Drugs have their value
Hamas won’t want to share with infidels
Isis won’t want to share with infidels
China wants a big slice and power
Building the one belt, one road superhighway to the Middle East

www.openbriefing.org...

How do the Chinese communists control the radicals, favours?

Revelations talks of a 200 million man army invading Israel
www.biblehub.com...

How about the drying of the Euphrates river, seems sealed

www.express.co.uk...

This afghan issue seems a big deal for possibilities
Is a trillion in minerals worth waging war on Israel
edit on 20-8-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You assume there needs to be a valid reason to march on Israel when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thinking if you are going to organise a 200 million man army, a valid reason is necessary

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The minerals are conspiracy fiction. In order to access minerals, you need infrastructure. You need roads and processing plants and electricity and mining equipment. The investment you would need to do just to be able to mine the areas would cost you hundreds of billions. Then after that, you need to find a way to ship it for it to even be useful which means trains again billions in investment in an area where you couldn't even find enough people to build a railroad much less maintain one. And you need this railroad to go straight to a port so you can supply ships again more money.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Logistically, it seems a bit far fetched. China's military, all branches, total less than 3 million troops. Also, Israel is appx 2000 miles from Afghanistan. I just don't see it happening.
Maybe, as some theologians believe, the 200 million troops are the army of Satan. A demon army. Not Chinese.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
China couldn’t support a 200 million man army.

At Chinas 1.4 billion people it would be for every 1 military person, there would be 6 other people who would have to support them.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
China couldn’t support a 200 million man army.

At Chinas 1.4 billion people it would be for every 1 military person, there would be 6 other people who would have to support them.

As I said, speculation but
Chinese, Muslims and probably N Korea getting involved

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Many years ago, when I read the Revelation for the first time, I had no idea why the "kings of the east" would send a huge army into the Levant. China was a minor power and most everyone rode around on bicycles. China was self-sufficient in oil.

Then, as the Vulcans say, Nixon went to China. Now, China is a major power and everyone has put away the bike for a car. Now China needs oil, and badly. This is what will lure the kings of the east (note the plural) to go west to the oilfields. We can see it happening with the Belt and Road Initiative. They mean to go west for resources.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Let China grab all them precious metals. The U.S will do business with them still, maybe for a lesser price. Chinas greed will be their downfall. They aren't emotionally equipt to handle it as democratically as we did, they will make more enemies than money. Which in favor favors the U.S.. Let China make those enemies so those who dislike the U.S will be enemy of my enemy kinda way towards the U.Ss potential adversaries.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
China already has this tech, and knowledge I think they plan on cutting a deal, with the Taliban, china will provide the infrastructure, the Taliban will supply the slave labor. The Christians will probably be the next ughers. Joe was just obeying his Chinese overlords. Left the country in chaos, and a pile of equipment. This benefits China in the long run.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That's exactly what I think is happening. China is moving in on Afghanistan, with Joe's approval and assistance, and is going to build the New Silk Highway during the process.

In less than a year the demoncats and Biden have sold America out and relinquished our status as the world's superpower. What's happening in Afghanistan isn't an accident, a blunder, an oops, or unforseen result.

This was all planned and you can bet the farm that it was planned long before Biden took office. Truth is it was planned long before Trump, Obama, or Bush took office. It started decades ago, but the Clintons are the ones that listed the United States on the "for sale" market to China.

There are only 2 possible outcomes to where our nation is heading, and they both will involve bloodshed, what's transpired over the last 18 months was just the preseason warm up.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Everyone assumes the dragon is always Satan, but there are other places in prophecy where the beasts are references to nations. Why would it not be possible for the dragon to also reference a nation?

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

I don't know. I just feel there may be something there.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Everyone assumes the dragon is always Satan, but there are other places in prophecy where the beasts are references to nations. Why would it not be possible for the dragon to also reference a nation?

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

I don't know. I just feel there may be something there.

I always considered the woman with the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars on her head to be referring to America.

I'm surprised no one else has ever considered it based upon a few simple observations. First is the crown of 12 stars on her head.

The American Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4, 1776. The United States Constitution was ratified on June 21, 1788; almost 12 years to the date after we declared our independence from Britain. 12 trips around our star, the sun which is over our heads.

The crown is the Constitution that took 12 years to develop, and could be considered a "crown" as it made each man his own king.

She has the moon under her feet, which is very clear; America was the first nation to have the moon under it's feet since we were the first to land on the moon.

The original 13 colonies consisted of Plymouth Rock Mass, the woman, plus 12 other colonies making up the crown and those colonies gave birth to a mighty nation that has, at least in the last 70 years attempted to rule the world in many ways. You could say that we have an "iron fist".

This is why there is no mention or any form of inference beyond these verses to America what-so-ever in Revelations, the serpent (China?) for all intents and purposes takes America out of the picture.

I study the Torah and Talmud a lot and like to delve into revelations a bit but I am no bible or prophecy scholar by any means, it just makes sense to me.

ETA The Statue of Liberty is a woman and a symbol of America.

edit on 20-8-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2021 by Timucuan because: spelling errors

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You assume there needs to be a valid reason to march on Israel when the time comes.

Satan hates Israel. Is that a valid reason?

Im rereading Revelation now. Ill be finished tonight. Lots going on in there. Im ready to get into another book of the Bible, where theres a little less action. That stuff makes nightmares.

Seems to be horses in Heaven. Hope theres dogs too.... Some awesome fruit trees that put out 12 different types of fruit per year.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I keep telling myself that personality is evidence for a soul of sorts. They may not get the same type of heaven we do, but they deserve a reward of some kind for putting up with us, some more than others.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: visitedbythem

I keep telling myself that personality is evidence for a soul of sorts. They may not get the same type of heaven we do, but they deserve a reward of some kind for putting up with us, some more than others.

I agree.

I lost my favorite dog in January 2020 to cancer expectantly, then came down with Covid right away. Sure would like to see him again.

edit on 20-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind is the genres and styles in which the bible was written. In ancient literature numbers are not necessarily written to be taken as actual counted numbers. 200 million could easily be read as "a heck of a lot of folks in that army". That style of writing is consistent in the ancient near east, and even after. And pointing that out in no way detracts from the bible. I think of the novel Watership Down where the rabbits counted: "one, two, three... one thousand". Every number more than three to their perception was "one thousand". They were not lying. That was just their perception and their expression.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don’t think you’re realizing how people who print money and pay for their workers/slaves work.

From your vantage it looks like a difficult task.
Not for the Uber wealthy.
They don’t lift a finger.

If it’s worth the goose it’s worth the gander.
And most importantly you’re only looking at it in cold statistics fashion.
They would gain a lot more than money
They gain control and propriety

FacePalm
a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Nukes would be flying if a 200 million army was marching hand in hand over the border to Israel

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Nukes would be flying if a 200 million army was marching hand in hand over the border to Israel

Israel will have reason to think it's secure when that day comes. For all we know, *they* think they have a deal with China.
edit on 21-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join