It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've heard of ET's being spiritual beings before; but what do they want?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Heads up everyone. While I’m not confirming or debunking this topic, if you’re not at least interested in considering the topic of alien abduction and conspiracy theories with an open mind, this is not for you. Additionally, if you mind is to closed to accept other possibilities, simply feel free to exit this thread now.

I’m not going to claim to know that alien abductions are real occurrences or say that they are just dreams or made up. Of course some accounts are made up by attention seekers, but overwhelming evidence from psychological experts supports these experiences being experiences for the individual. That is to say that regardless of the nature of the experience, it is a real experience to those experiencing it. I’ve never experienced this phenomenon first hand but we have all experienced things in both the waking life and in dreams which change us.

Dreams can cause post traumatic stress disorder. Have you ever had a dream so bad that you avoided the subject of that dream later in the waking world. Then again who is to say that something can not link to your mind in some way and influence your dream. There are people working on technology now that will someday be able to achieve this.
Be it man-made or from another species it’s possible that this technology already exists. After all, even military tech can be 50 years ahead of what we know about. The odd thing is that some people have evidence in the form of marks on their bodies supporting a physical nature.

Maybe you’re in bed late at night when suddenly you’re surrounded by a bright light that lifts your body into the air. You pass through a window which opens by itself and then continue upward into a disk shaped craft. Maybe you are driving through the woods and you car pulls over, you get out and start walking in a daze toward a bright light and into the custody of strange beings. While you’re on board you are completely paralyzed as small grey people with large heads begin their work. A deep sense of dread and terror beyond any phobia or fear washes over you. Almost always there is a sexual or reproductive theme to the encounter, be it a physical encounter with extraterrestrial of the opposite gender or more likely the removal of eggs in woman and reproductive material from men. Quite often there will be painful operations or tests done on those abducted. Often these actions are sexual in nature.

Let’s recap what we know so far, just to be clear. A sense of dread is felt, the loss of control of the body and possibly your mind is experienced as they are taken over, and painful or humiliating procedures are carried out against ones will by these strange beings. Quite often there are examples of levitation, movement through walls, loss of time, and more. This is not a new phenomenon. This kind of experience has been around for thousands of years, at least four thousand years in fact.

I want to stop right here and draw a comparison to the ancient concept of a succubus or an incubus, which are supposed to be demons which essentially rape humans. So this concept of being taken by more powerful or intelligent beings which have their way with you in some way is nothing new.

It’s also worth noting that psychologists have suggested that these are simply dreams and regardless of the beings being demons or aliens are actually masked versions of former abusers in a patient with repressed traumatic memories.

While it is a fact that many of these occurrences are in a dream state and not physically real, it could still be being projected into the mind of those abducted. What would possibly project such a thing?

Now when humans encounter demons they first have an intense fear, along with other emotions on occasion. This is due to the mind detecting an invading force and trying to get you away from it. Quite often people can be frozen in fear, unable to move. Sometimes this is in a dream and other times it’s in the waking world.

So what connection is there between grey aliens and demons that can be confirmed? Well, not demons exactly but fallen angels. To understand this, we need to look further back to the book of Genesis and the book of Enoch. Thousands of years ago, some of the heavenly host decided to rebel and serve themselves instead of God.

In Genesis 6:1-4 we see it written, “And it cometh to pass that mankind have begun to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters have been born to them, and sons of God see the daughters of men that they [are] fair, and they take to themselves women of all whom they have chosen And Adonai saith, `My Spirit doth not strive in man -- to the age; in their erring they [are] flesh:' and his days have been an hundred and twenty years. The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them -- they [are] the heroes, who, from of old, [are] the men of name.”

The 120 year thing, yes that was before Abraham who lived longer than this, so we know it was not a limit to the human life span. When you look into it, this was 120 years before the great flood. More importantly in this context we see fallen angels and human women producing a new and powerful being. These are the Hero’s of Old. These are the beings which were worshiped as god-kings in many ancient cultures.

Back to the flood, the Nephilim were half human and can not breath water so they died during the flood. Unfortunately being half angel their spiritual aspect survived trapped on earth and ineligible for salvation. This is why demons are so hateful toward God, but then again they are not his creation and not his responsibility. Demon try to lead us, Children of God, astray as it’s the only way they can effect God. However they are also not the focus of this text.

The Nephilim reappear after the flood. Presumably there was a conversation behind the scenes that humans never received a record of, but the production of Nephilim was suddenly put to an end almost immediately. However that does not mean that these being did not interbreed with humans throughout the Earth before they died out. The archaeological record shows multiple species of human in the early days of our kind. Some say they are various evolutions, but they could also be other ratios of fallen angel to human genetics.

If these fallen angels do not reproduce amongst themselves, and want to increase numbers but interbreeding with humans has been stopped for the most part, what do they do? Spend centuries studying what we are made of and how God’s creation works. Specifically our genetic code. Remember those powerful beings trying to study reproduction? Yep.

Now why would evil and immortal beings want to produce children? Roughly one third of the heavenly host were cast down to Earth for rebelling. That means God’s army is outnumbering the rebels 2:1. If they have any hope of not being destroyed, they need to get those numbers up. I’m not suggesting they have a real chance of defeating God, but it’s their belief that matters here. They are trying to shore up their numbers for the coming war. The alien abduction hybrids are literally the Nephilim of the days of Noah.

Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to do Jurassic Park but with Nephilim after finding ancient remains. If you have ever encountered any of this, please comment below..

edit on 19.8.2021 by GolgothaBridge because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You go over a lot of territory in your post. I'm familiar with much of what you're bringing up and have experience dream- walking and being in other worlds.
If you can narrow it down to a specific question I can do my best to offer you my perspective.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I’ll answer the title of this thread…..what do they want…..? Your spirit/soul in perpetual reincarnation so they can ‘feed’ off our energy…

I’ve read stuff on the net about it, they refer to us as ‘containers’

Containers for our souls one would think
edit on 19-8-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

Ummm...what do they want...?

They want to...feed...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
I’ll answer the title of this thread…..what do they want…..? Your spirit/soul in perpetual reincarnation so they can ‘feed’ off our energy…

I’ve read stuff on the net about it, they refer to us as ‘containers’

Containers for our souls one would think

That is why some knowledgeable authors have claimed that one must evolve beyond these lower realms that we inhabit.
We must "escape from the archons terrarium".

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I do not believe they are extra terrestrial so much as extra dimensional. There are theories to that effect as well. However, as with most things of this nature, the preponderance of personal anecdotes is far greater than anything that could be construed as evidence. That makes it difficult to discern who or what they are, let alone what they want.

I wonder how many here have has an experience. I'm guessing most people don't share these things. We try to push it to the back of our mind, tell ourselves the things we tell ourselves to keep our existence safe and comfortable, and move on with our lives. Because of that, there may be more credence to the stories that go unspoken, but then that is little help to the topic at hand. Some entity experienced in psychological manipulation could easily use the trauma and self doubt responses to ensure silence. It could all be psychological experimentation for all we know.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I disagree with them just wanting to feed. Not that they don't, but I believe there is more. I'm suggesting that they are building an army with an attempt (which will fail) to wipe out humans and make war against God. We are just genetic material for them to work with.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If not spiritual, then trans-dimensional. But not an evolved species that traveled billions of light years in a tiny ship to abduct cows and probe anus.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If not spiritual, then trans-dimensional. But not an evolved species that traveled billions of light years in a tiny ship to abduct cows and probe anus.

Right, the math does not work for that, unless you have FTL flight. Lol

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As per "abductions" I always think of this older thread from Skyfloating. Not that I endorse any specific interpretation therein but I feel it does give some idea of a framework where our physical world might meet the world beyond the veil. Meaning, yeah, it might be real and "unreal" at the same time.

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

As for Aliens as Angels (Fallen or otherwise) then I must confess: I came to ATS looking for aliens & found God. I understand mileage may and does vary for the diligent & openminded researcher but, for me, the evidence led towards what we call the "spiritual." That's my journey and 2-cents and 2-cents ain't what it used to be. However, a penny saved is a penny earned some say.

What I will be more assertive about despite anyone's particular belief or theory is my firm and fairly-educated opinion that what we're now seeing from the government, their stooges (Elizondo etc. et al) and their MSM stooges ain't Disclosure exactly.

Yeah, we'll get some truth mixed with the spin, but it's the spin we need to watch out for.

edit on 19-8-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

Your trying to share the "Unknowable" and let us see the "Unseeable". It it a subject at the barrier of our "Being".

To understand any subject you must first be able to deconstruct it, take it apart into its various components, especially when dealing with the unknown, or, "alien" subjects. Alien as in not in our reality. Then inspect, examine and study each component and learn how those components interact with each other. In a strictly mechanical way, try to find out what this "Machine" is for, and how it works.

But we live in a world where when people look at a Automobile they can only see one object, many do not realize that object is made up of thousands of parts that work together to produce what that machine does, motivate. Our Human "Being" bodies are similar. When people look at each other they see the object, our bodies. They do not see the inner workings, or the driver, the soul. Our bodies are the Bio Mechanical machine we drive around in for a given amount of time while we are on this planet (Meat Bag).

When we are born, we are born ignorant with no instructions uploaded into our brain (There are very notable exceptions to this condition which hints at controls that insert that driver into the meat bag). We must learn everything from our parents and the society we were born of, and in. And, if any of that information is faulty, or missing, we will suffer for it the rest of our lives. Imagine buying a new car that is defective, but you are told by the manufacture, dealer, there is nothing wrong with it. So, you live out your lives with a square front left tire, or a back seat that is made of concrete. You go on in life life and accept the conditions as "Normal", because everyone else has accepted those faults, as normal.

But what of our internal driver, the soul. Does it know whats going on? As people awaken to the square tires in life, I believe those people are now seeing the square tire for what it is. We are seeing a bill of goods we did not collectively buy, but rather, bought in ignorance, in a lie. When we pass out of our "Meat bags" we should all stand up and demand a refund from the snake oil Carni ride operators that sold us this bill of goods...

This reality we live in has two parts, the one you can see and touch, and the other that is hidden and secret. Your not suppose to be able to "Connect" to the hidden part. The Bible even warns us away from that realm. The reason being is that the information that comes from it can not be confirmed as true or false. And many a religion, customs we live with now come from that realm, not to free our minds, but to control them. Are there honestly good messages from that realm? Yes, but the good side follows the rules, non (Direct) intervention. The bad guys break the rules by writing their own rules outside the program and then inserting them covertly into our lives (moving goal posts). They have directly intervened into our lives almost from the beginning of this experience. As you say, abductions, manipulations, insertion of false information, rape, human sacrifice, on and on and on.

Some suspect the Divine Creator, created this dishonest and evil balance to teach mankind lessons in some way. That might be true, unless, you take into consideration that, that driver of yours, is actually immortal, and as such has probably learned all those lessons a million times over, already.....

So, what would the real objective be? I believe Contributor YouSir, got it right.

Ummm...what do they want...?They want to...feed...

The Carni operators of this planet are selling you a bill of goods you didn't sign up for, and quite literally in some situations, eating us alive, because in truth, they are a very ancient life form that are highly intelligent, but still nothing more than animals praying on the innocent. And then blame us, for what they do.

Since these ancient predators wish to be viewed as non real, non existent, then, we should grant their wish, and as Commander Picard of the USS Enterprise would say, "Make It So". But, I wouldn't make any of this public, or try to explain Their tech(UFO's) until all of them are on, the "Other" side, if that is even possible lol

Good luck, Humanity...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Maybe the creator had no opposite, no ying to it’s yang if you will…..maybe the creator split itself in 2, and gave that part ‘free will’

A god is a god but with no equal, no challenge, how can god understand love….?

Just rambling thoughts……

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

God is a Trinity, God is love, God excercises love as it is His nature
On His own God was love inside His own being, Father, Son, Spirit, creating out of love beings that can be equals

Anyway, as for aliens, demonic entities preparing earth for whatever they want

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
With no equal, to challenge him, then god is a tyrant……..no matter how much ‘love’ he has for his subjects……

a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Explain to me how/why a being that is nothing but warm squishy love created these demonic entities?

I mean you do believe he is the creator of everything?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Maybe the creator had no opposite, no ying to it’s yang if you will…..maybe the creator split itself in 2, and gave that part ‘free will’

A god is a god but with no equal, no challenge, how can god understand love….?

Just rambling thoughts……

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Justifiable Ramblings

If one looks at the Hubble images and the unknowable number of galaxies, let alone planets, and the incomprehensible distances involved, to look into the mind that created all that, would be quite, inhuman. I'm sure anyone on the next plain of existence would be just as challenged.

Probably, at least billions, if not more of inhabitable worlds out there just waiting to be experienced. Such a creation itself, designed to be shared with those immortal souls, would tell me, that Divine Creator already knows what love is. After all, does he not share a little bit of himself, in us?

The Ying and yang are not for the Divine Creators benefit. It is for us. Those that reject that little bit (by choice, not ignorance) of Divinity do so at their own peril. They decided long ago to give up immortal status and remain in the flesh indefinitely. They thought they were better than the Divine, even attempting to create their own planet, but only a very feeble copy was built. They thought they could supplant that little spark within us all with a love for them (Have no god before me). When will they learn a cheep chines copy is never better than the original.

Is there anywhere in the history where one god, scarifies his own life for the others? I say no, because there is no Divine Spark, in them. And that is something you don't learn, you are born with.

There are only the Divine Creator, and imposter gods. They are living (if that's what you can call it) on borrowed time.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Maybe we ARE the other half of the split……just to do that, one would need the other self to experience everything the creator itself knows……..we are literally the universe trying to figure itself out to become one with it if you catch my drift

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Is there anywhere in the history where one god, scarifies his own life for the others?

Not in history but there are a bunch in stories, including the one you are thinking of.

You know what there is a bunch of that? Humans sacrificing their lives for others and unlike Jeesy Chreesy, they didn't have a VIP pass.

edit on 19-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Maybe we ARE the other half of the split……just to do that, one would need the other self to experience everything the creator itself knows……..we are literally the universe trying to figure itself out to become one with it if you catch my drift

Those imposter god divided mankind in every conceivable way. Division after Division, just look at the world we live in. Yes, I believe we do have another "Self", that was one of the first Divisions that was implemented.

When that original division is removed I believe you will see a lot of questions answered.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He gave freewill and autonomy
It’s your choice

Unless you are a Calvinist

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join