It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've heard of ET's being spiritual beings before; but what do they want?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
With no equal, to challenge him, then god is a tyrant……..no matter how much ‘love’ he has for his subjects……

a reply to: Raggedyman

If you say so
Seems like you might be a tyrant as well maybe

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
It’s your choice

We are not talking about me, we are talking about demonic entities.

He's supposedly all knowing, so he knew what they would do, so why create them? Unless they are doing what he wanted done, which isn't all love and rainbows.

Just look at Job, god seemed to have no problem letting satan just be as demonic as he wanted with him, with his blessing. Is that love?

edit on 20-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

While I can't understand why, God wanted us to have free will. Can't make good choices without bad options.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge
The point isn't just about free will.

In the example of Job we see god chummy with satan and perfectly ok with his demonic actions.

So, right there we see the idea that god and the demonic entities are enemies seems questionable. It also means that the state of affairs can't be blamed solely on the "demons".

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I would say this is my thought as well...except for god understanding love part.

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Maybe the creator had no opposite, no ying to it’s yang if you will…..maybe the creator split itself in 2, and gave that part ‘free will’

A god is a god but with no equal, no challenge, how can god understand love….?

Just rambling thoughts……

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The point isn't just about free will.

In the example of Job we see god chummy with satan and perfectly ok with his demonic actions.

So, right there we see the idea that god and the demonic entities are enemies seems questionable. It also means that the state of affairs can't be blamed solely on the "demons".

Take your pick, Satan one day, god the next. Its a big joke, con job, and we all fell for it. The dangers of secret societies, in a open society...

The two figures at the top are interchangeable. This image represents the reality we live in. They work together to keep us ignorant of the controls that divide us. Ignorant of our past. Ignorant of who and what we really are...

The dna virtually identical, except uniquely you. Its your divine thumb print.. You think they are containing just mere mortals???

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Where does the Devine Creator, that you mentioned, fit in that image?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My speculation is that aliens are not demons, but rather djinn. There's a difference. Demons want corporeality. They're entities without bodies, so they can't interact directly with our reality so they'll "infect" a host and attempt to control it for their own ends.

That is quite a bit different than the djinn, who actually have bodies and power of their own and can even pretend to look like human beings. Their overall goal is to apparently mess with humans for entertainment, although their ultimate goal may be to wise us up in some way. Get us thinking. They're the "trickster" entities that will present people will something weird and see how people react.

They sound a lot more like aliens to me than demons.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Where does the Devine Creator, that you mentioned, fit in that image?

It would probably be easier to show who isn't.

The puppet masters at the top, with their puppeteers just below them.

There are exactly 13 large people under the line that holds up the battle field. There are exactly 13 warriors on the battle field. As above, so too, below.
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4385 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So you just skirted the question.

I don't care about anyone else in that image. I asked, where is the Devine Creator in all this mess?

edit on 20-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If not spiritual, then trans-dimensional. But not an evolved species that traveled billions of light years in a tiny ship to abduct cows and probe anus.

I dunno, we travel to the other side of the planet to study various spiders and insects for no other reason than they "interest" us. And that the investigation may provide something useful. Just because we can.

If a civilization is so far advanced from us, they could feasibly do the same thing here from the other side of the galaxy, why not?

What makes us so special we can't be abducted?

What makes our monkey-butts so special they can't be probed?

Everything we think we can do that makes us so "great" is really no more than glorified beehives and ant-hills in the whole scheme of things.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So you just skirted the question.

I don't care about anyone else in that image. I asked, where is the Devine Creator in all this mess?

In the hearts of those misguided souls, above and below the division line.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You are good at saying stuff without really saying anything.

Now I am wondering why you even brought the idea up when you also set them outside of anything going on.

Especially when in a previous post you seem to imply the god of the bible and christ are it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You are good at saying stuff without really saying anything.

Now I am wondering why you even brought the idea up when you also set them outside of anything going on.

Especially when in a previous post you seem to imply the god of the bible and christ are it.

It is not easy to explain something hidden for eons. Mankind is a duality. We are of flesh, and a immortal soul( Human Being). Jesus knew of the immortal soul in not only himself, but everyone, with some exceptions. He tried to teach the people of both realities.

The gods of old were combined into one entity, that of the old testament god. Jesus knew his worldly linage and was of the bloodline of those ancient gods, technically, Jesus was a demigod. He also knew of his own soul and the Divine creator it came from. Technically, he was the son of the biblical imposter god, and also being a part of the Divine Creator.
I read something a long time ago that when Jesus returned to the "Perfect" generation, he got into some trouble for bringing the truth to mankind.

Jesus taught by demonstration with his own death, and reincarnation. He went from that people below the line, to the people above the line, and then returned to below the line. Jesus did a lot of sharing while he was "Up" here.

Reincarnation was banned from the bible, why? Because a people who are not afraid of death can not be controlled. Ask those Cathars in the lions den! Jesus taught them the truth.

They are not outside of anything, they are the center, of everything. Each one of them have the spark of the Divine Creator, within. But sadly, ensnared in a trap, of reincarnation...

Read to your hearts desire.

www.gospels.net...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Still has nothing to do with what I asked.

Raggedyman said:

On His own God was love inside His own being, Father, Son, Spirit, creating out of love beings that can be equals

Anyway, as for aliens, demonic entities preparing earth for whatever they want

I pointed out that he created those demonic entities as well, according to his beliefs, and asked why.

He countered with "He gave freewill and autonomy - It’s your choice"

I replied that being all knowing he would know what they would do and gave the example of Job where he not only knew but went along with it.

You jumped in with that image, which is an interpretation by a modern artist, which does not show what you had earlier in the thread called the Devine Creator.

I pointed out that the image doesn't show the Devine Creator, that apparently is OK with everything happening there.

You went on to try and explain everything below that level without addressing the question of why he created those "demonic entities" let alone urge them to act like they do, as we see in Job.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You asked me where the Divine creator was, I shared.

Now you want me to explain why he created these evil controllers. Simple, he didn't. He gave us a eternal soul and eternal resources in the galaxies, and, free choice. How we used those resources was on us. You raise your child the best way you know how, are you then responsible for the actions of your child, grandchild, great grand child? Maybe they are escapees from another galaxy, another Solar System, created by free will angels, my own suspicion is Lucifer had something to do with it. Who in the He** knows? Its been so long I doubt they themselves know. I do believe they do know about the Divine Creator.

All I know is they have us, enslaved.

According to later Cathar ideas, when we die the powers of the air throng around and persecute the newly released soul, which flees into the first lodging of clay that it finds. This "lodging of clay" might be human or animal. The soul would therefore be condemned to a cycle of rebirth, trapped in another physical body. By leading a good enough life human beings or rather their souls could win freedom from imprisonment and return to heaven, the immaterial realm of the good god. For members of the Elect, those who had undertaken the Consolamentum, death was no more than taking off a dirty tunic.

www.cathar.info...

Maybe once they are de powered we can start getting some answers.

In the image it show TWO controllers, who are playing back and forth to each other. They, as signified by the hands shaking represent they are working together to keep us enslaved. The god and Satan in the bible are these two playing back and forth.
edit on AMSaturdaySaturday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago23812 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Now you want me to explain why he created these evil controllers.

No, I asked that before you butted in.

Simple, he didn't.

You say this and then you go on about beings he created, which is the complete opposite.

All I know is they have us, enslaved.

And I said the Devine Creator knows this as well and is just peachy with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'll give you my take on the title. I doubt aliens have anything to do with spirits or god. They appear to be just like us. They are looking to survive and increase their quality of life. For humans that means experimenting on lesser life forms. Using them to help advance our civilization. A lot of times we experiment on things and keep our presents unknown or as little as possible. Other times we just blatantly abduct things. Use them for what we want then release them or destroy them. We never ask lab rats to take us to their leader. We don't ask them if they like it or not. We really couldn't give a rats A.

I think that is what aliens want. And there isn't really anything humans can do about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

And I said the Devine Creator knows this as well and is just peachy with it.

How would you know, it would take quite a few of the Divided sparks to find out if he is "Peachy" with it. Those Controller are okay with it.

Next time you don't want opinions to the comments of the Divided sparks, send a private message. I'm sure no one will butt in, then.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
How would you know he is not?

I cited a story from the book with the stories you mentioned, with a capital B to boot; "The Bible even warns us away from that realm".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join