It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've heard of ET's being spiritual beings before; but what do they want?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
How would you know he is not?

I cited a story from the book with the stories you mentioned, with a capital B to boot; "The Bible even warns us away from that realm".

That "Realm" is the spiritual realm, as in spirits communicating with mankind. They cant be trusted. That is very wise and logical. Talk with a Wiccan and find out.

Back to Job and your position.

Job is presented as such a good man that God boasts about him in a conversation with Satan. Satan is then given permission to test how faithful Job would be if he had to endure loss, grief, and pain. Job's friends come to bring comfort to Job, but fail miserably. After an extended series of dialogues between Job and four friends, God speaks and Job's good fortunes return. Questions about why good people like Job suffer are left unanswered, but Job's relationship with God is renewed.

www.enterthebible.org...

On face value, yes, this god portrayed in the old testament does have a relationship with the entity known as Satan. If you only study the one book, Bible in this case, you only get one version. Therefore your limited in interpreting what is written.

If on the other hand you read other materials that are older than the bible such as the oldest writings, the Sumerian cuneiform, you get the original stories in the proper context, in the proper timeline. They describe the time of the gods and life under them.

After the great flood mysteriously this god system converts from the many gods into just one, lord god. And in the bible this one god puts his foot down when he states

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3You shall have no other gods before Me. 4You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath.…

This in itself is proof that there were "other" gods, which the bible no longer discusses. And it supports what is written in the cuneiform text's. Why would this god have to specify this, if, there were no other gods? If there were no other gods, this statement would have never been made!

In the cuneiform text we learn that these other gods had a king, and his name was "Anu". Anu had two sons, enki and enlil. Did this lord god abandon all the other gods? His sons? Probably not, but instead assigned them duties, task to preform. Job, may have been such a undertaking with one of the sons now called, satan, or in reading deeper could have been one of the sub gods "Igigi" (Hades?).

This god proclaims no idols shall be made of things seen in the Air Heaven, on land, and, in the sea. Why might he have stipulated this? Again, if he was the only god this statement would not be required.

In the image I provided you, you can see a union of the two "gods" who rule over mankind, the lord god and satan from the bible. It then goes on to show how they do this with the puppet strings, those being a mixture of religions and secret societies working together to keep mankind ignorant, controlled, and enslaved, the true situation.

Now, you take the opinion that these "Demons" cant really be held responsible when they are only following orders. We have a standard that would cover that, its called the The Nuremberg Trials.
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

I'm sure eating humans and human sacrifice is covered in there, somewhere.

I tried to show you that this god of the old testament is a imposter god and should not be confused with the Divine Creator. And as I tried to point out, it may not be the Divine Creators doing. Free Choice has its ups, and downs......
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5283 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
That is very wise and logical. Talk with a Wiccan and find out.

I wasn't talking about the warning but the fact that I was using a book you consider a trusted source.

I tried to show you that this god of the old testament is a imposter god and should not be confused with the Divine Creator. And as I tried to point out, it may not be the Divine Creators doing. Free Choice has its ups, and downs......

Perform all the mental gymnastics you want, end of the day, any all powerful and all knowing creator owns everything that has happened, everything is their doing.

On top of that, you can't say that that wasn't their plan all along.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Heheeheeee they just watching the sh*t show
No idea who / what they are........... Maybe ancestors as that's what so many tribals quote, maybe from other dimensions and we are a sit com for their amusement? I seen em and they are out there
yet if they are on a different timeline or even frequency or dimension and it just flips with ours then who knows? It's all great fun and totally awesome to consider

Always remember this

We are here for not even a flicker of the eye lid, one figment of the imagination, from a percentage of how long this Planet Earth has existed it the percentages can't even be considered............

Yet you are here now............. I am here now............ Statistically it is almost impossible that this brief fleeting experience of a life time can happen at this very time............

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Lol, right. This is just my theory. If we knew what they were, there would not be a "u" in your username.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I wasn't talking about the warning but the fact that I was using a book you consider a trusted source.

I have stated many times how I view the Bible, as a history book taken out of its original context, times. I review each section in that light. I do not, as you say, trust, but rather, challenge. I find many things to be true, and at other times find it the ramblings of someone who has been tormented by those, hidden gods.

Perform all the mental gymnastics you want, end of the day, any all powerful and all knowing creator owns everything that has happened, everything is their doing.

No "mental gymnastics" are required, when all the writings are recombined, and reconsidered. In as far as the All seeing, All knowing is concerned, there has been in place since the great flood societies that worked as a "Intelligence Organization" that reported back to that group of gods. Without the aid of the secret societies they (gods) instituted, they probably wouldn't know, jack.

On top of that, you can't say that that wasn't their plan all along.

Their plan, all along, was to invade, conquer, earth. It may or may not be true that because of a act of war they destroyed their own planet. But what is true is that mankind's ancient history is full of wars. Again, look to the image I provided.

Their plan before the flood was to walk in the open on the face of this planet, and that they did. They viewed mankind as nothing more than a resource to be exploited. They employed technologies that the common human could not comprehend because you do not educate or supply that to your slaves that would make them equal to you.

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

This is exactly what was happening, man was learning those secret technologies that allowed him to realize, he was but a slave... We were awakening to the evil of, slavery. The word Us is used in the correct context. To remedy this the head god as plato describes calls a meeting to discuss the situation with the other gods and to change their plan's. It obvious was agreed upon to "Restart" humanity with the hopes of having those slave days and technology, forgotten. The great flood was the reset.

After that it was decided to control mankind covertly, from the shadows, from the dark. Secret societies (Religions) were to be the go between, and the protectors of history(Destroyers, gate keepers).

No, the plan all along has been to invade and conquer and enslave, the method though has had revisions.

The following statement is absolutely true, regardless of who may or may not of said it.

Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

There is a great debate as to the legitimacy of the quote. There are quite a few articles claiming it is false. Why? Is there some edict somewhere not to allow mankind to even venture into this thought process?

Consider that, we are slaves, and we don't even know it.......

No plan all along? I can only argue, there was......... We, agree....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have stated many times how I view the Bible,...

Has no bearing on my point because my observation doesn't hinge on how you specifically view the bible but that many, including you, give it some credence.

No "mental gymnastics" are required, when all the writings are recombined, and reconsidered.

What do you think reconsidering means?

Their plan, all along, was to invade, conquer, earth.

I was talking about the devine creator's plan.

You don't know if the rise of these "evil" beings wasn't part of their plan.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You don't know if the rise of these "evil" beings wasn't part of their plan.

The way humans think, one sure way to get them to do what you want is to set up a false dichotomy of "us" versus "them." That's why we spend billions on ridiculous games where people run around a kick balls in opposing directions. Any reasonably intelligent manipulator would figure out very quickly that telling them there was an enemy getting ready to attack them and take their stuff is almost a sure way to get a whole lot of people moving in the same direction.

So, yes. They play both sides because people love sides.
edit on 23-8-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
You are correct but you seem to be talking about humans manipulating humans.

We were talking the devine creator/god or whatever you want to call it, wanting these aliens or demons to exist knowing that they will torment humans, then some people going around saying he is all love.

Just doesn't seem to fit, does it?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What do you think reconsidering means?

transitive verb
: to consider again especially with a view to changing or reversing

intransitive verb
: to consider something again

Mental gymnastics

“Difficult and complex logical thought processes. Mental gymnastics(Noun): Inventive, complex arguments used to justify unjustifiable decisions or situations.”

Mental Gymnastics is used by snake oil salesmen, and Narcissist. I can assure you I'm neither.

Maybe the Divine Creator trusted these creatures with a task, and they stabled him in the back.

The difference between a scientific assumption and Mental Gymnastics is, the Assumption may one day be proven. I do not make up anything, I have evidence to support my position.

Here, study up on this, your going to be hearing more about the subject.
www.britannica.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

And in the reconsidering is where mental gymnastics take place.

Maybe the Divine Creator trusted these creatures with a task, and they stabled him in the back.

That does not counter what I said.

First of all it would show that the creator isn't all powerful and all knowing if they could be stabbed in the back and I do understand that you didn't mean a literal stabbing.

Also, you still can't say that there was no stabbing and these creatures, created by him, are not doing exactly what they were created for.

The difference between a scientific assumption and Mental Gymnastics is, the Assumption may one day be proven.

Ideas that involve mental gymnastics can also be correct and proven as such

Here, study up on this, your going to be hearing more about the subject.

I doubt that I will be getting into a discussion about that. Really has nothing to do with my point.
edit on 23-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Good luck..... Your going to need it.
edit on PMMondayMonday rdAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago20811 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why would I need luck if the creator is pure love?

Heck all the jealous and spiteful versions of them is from the OT which you called an imposter.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I doubt that I will be getting into a discussion about that. Really has nothing to do with my point.

For this thread the exercise is "You've heard of ET's being spiritual beings before; but what do they want?"

First, you need to get a grasp of those aliens. A good place to start are those pesky pre bible "gods". Each culture had their own names for them. But when you compare them (no mental gymnastics required) they all display the same attributes, and, superior abilities.

And one of the first religions they established, was moon worship.

Any other point, your just going to have to find the answer for yourself. You want to consider the materials, you might stand a chance.

Moon worship, why? Check out all that NASA has stated about the moon. Why does the moon ring like a bell? You think maybe there might be something to that Moon Worship?

What is the difference between a human spirit and a "Alien" spirit? These gods were all about reincarnation, check out the book of the dead.

Its all connected.

And your stuck on one point???

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

For this thread the exercise is "You've heard of ET's being spiritual beings before; but what do they want?"

That is proposing that they want anything and says nothing about who they are.

First, you need to get a grasp of those aliens. A good place to start are those pesky pre bible "gods". Each culture had their own names for them. But when you compare them (no mental gymnastics required) they all display the same attributes, and, superior abilities.

Could that be because all the info we have on them comes from a human POV?

What is the difference between a human spirit and a "Alien" spirit?

Good question. Bet you don't have an answer.

And your stuck on one point???

I'm not "stuck" on one point. I just highlighted that one point because of people going around saying the creator feels nothing but love, when reality doesn't seem to reflect that.

I have yet to come across anyone who can explain that. I have come across a lot of people who try to take the conversation in a direction away from that, like you, because they don't really have an answer.

edit on 24-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Another point to consider is the following. Let's say your dog is a fairly smart dog. Explain to your dog why Office 365 on Windows 10 is better than Office 97 running on Windows 95, and that it uses more resources to produce a document is not important. How would you make your dog understand this?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge

Another point to consider is the following. Let's say your dog is a fairly smart dog. Explain to your dog why Office 365 on Windows 10 is better than Office 97 running on Windows 95, and that it uses more resources to produce a document is not important. How would you make your dog understand this?

He seems to refuse any other points until he gets the answer he wants. He wants life to be a neat cookie cutter existence where everything is standard and predictable. Body, mind, and soul are just a little more complicated than that.

So, you challenge a dog to use his mind beyond what he is capable of. He only has a certain amount of processor capability, and a certain amount of knowledge, and a very limited time to do it in(key point). You train him to go further by manipulating him with praise or punishment. You challenge him to be more than the sum of his code, DNA. But, when the day is done, he is still, just a dog.

We are all in the physical world, guided by our own limitations, and if lucky, gifted in some minor way, with some very notable differences. Most human beings have souls, the same as the dog. Dogs, can be fiercely loyal, and yes, loving. They have no ulterior motives and are not capable of misleading or lying. On the other hand, humans are quite capable of this conduct. A dog can be abused to where he becomes defensive and will take it out on the offender. But with humans they can not see the hidden offender and end up taking it out on each other.

But with "some" humans they realize the capabilities of that hidden part within, the soul. They may realize that it, is, the real them. They might see why the human intelligence is caped by a physical limit of the DNA and are able to think outside the physical limitations of the flesh. They can access the higher self and see the reasons and rational of life, just the way it is. They might see the battles taking place not only on earth but also in the "Heavenly Realms". They may also see how both, the evil forces manipulate mankind, but at the same time, see the forces of good, and how it is achieved via, mechanization's.

We all, do the best we can, with what we have, intelligence, and knowledge, in the very short time we are given. Human being, or dog.

What do the ET's (imposter gods) want? To bog mankind down in useless trains of thought that will keep them subservient. That's the short answer. You want the longer, find it for yourself. No one has tossed me any "doggie treats" of late lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

We were talking the devine creator/god or whatever you want to call it, wanting these aliens or demons to exist knowing that they will torment humans, then some people going around saying he is all love.

That's because the entire concept of an transdimensional, ominipotent being that wants or needs to do anything is a solid contradiction and paradox. What kind of free will does anyone have if you have an entity that literally stacks all the decks in the universe to limit our choices? Pick a card, any card. They're all Aces of Spades, but pick anyway. It's your FREE WILL. Well, can I choose not to pick any cards? No.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

That's because the entire concept of an transdimensional, ominipotent being that wants or needs to do anything is a solid contradiction and paradox. What kind of free will does anyone have if you have an entity that literally stacks all the decks in the universe to limit our choices? Pick a card, any card. They're all Aces of Spades, but pick anyway. It's your FREE WILL. Well, can I choose not to pick any cards? No.

Exactly. The imposter gods stack the deck that the Divine Creator(Source), Created. They were so good at it, some people, as daskakik likes to put it, actually loved their owners and sincerely worship them, as gods. When in fact they were nothing more than invaders harvesting what ever they could.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge
That would be a foolish endeavor on my part and, I'm sure all would agree, it would be unfair to punish the dog if he doesn't get it.

edit on 24-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I didn't see anything in Blue Shift's post to indicate it is impostor gods with the devine creator's deck.

I could be wrong but it seems they were talking about the "creator" himself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join