It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point will the Vaccinated change their minds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Will it be after the 5th booster? Will it be after monthly boosters? Weekly boosters? At home pills.. Oh Big Pharma is salivating at the thought of at home pills!
Will it be when they realize mostly the vaccinated are getting sick?
Will it be when they keep hearing horror stories of healthy people getting all kinds of weird ailments or worse with zero logical explanation?

I just found out from a friend, a local father, a healthy father dropped dead early 40’s, vaccinated. Wife is a nurse, they are awaiting
An autopsy for the reason. I think deep deep down, we all know, she knows…. At what point do we admit it? Have you noticed that these stories are becoming more common?

I’ve noticed that the very loud proponents of the vaccines are getting a lot more quiet. What changed? Do they feel silly that everything they were “promised” was a lie. They still have to wear masks, they still have to social distance, but biggest of all they still can get COVID!! AND, they can still DIE! Ive noticed news stories trickling out one by one of “rare” breakthrough infection deaths… Rare my Heinie!

I know there are people that will never admit they were wrong or fooled, but I think some people are turning the tide…

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

On twitter and YT i already some commenting agaisnt the third booster shots we shall see. I dont think people would be in favor of a yearly booster shots and if these same vaxs have the same side effects.
edit on 17-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i have no interest in volunteering to be a lab rat for an experimental mrna gene therapy injection that is less than a year old, but i tip my hat to those that choose to volunteer. my condolences to you and your friend.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

www.kiro7.com...

LAS VEGAS — A Las Vegas flight attendant has died following a month-long battle with COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated. Maurice Reginald “Reggie” Shepperson, 36, died early Tuesday after having tested positive for the virus in early July, KDFW reported.

www.wesh.com...#

7 fully vaccinated COVID-19 patients die in what doctors say is extremely rare situation

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. — Patricia Seemann runs her own medical practice, providing health care services to homebound patients. She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.

Read that one carefully……

news.yahoo.com...

New Orleans entrepreneur, 33, dies of COVID-19 despite vaccination

edit on 18-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
When people start dropping like flies they can simply blame it on a new, more deadly variant. They've really thogught of everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I will get it in a few years. I don't think anyone will totally object to boosters until they figure out the best vaccine. I want the best vaccine without all the experiments. Others who got will keep needing it or go without more boosters & become succeptable to the next not working properly as perscribed.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

I will get it in a few years. I don't think anyone will totally object to boosters until they figure out the best vaccine. I want the best vaccine without all the experiments. Others who got will keep needing it or go without more boosters & become succeptable to the next not working properly as perscribed.

I had a family member try to strong arm me into getting it.
I told him I can always get it, but you can’t unget it.
I’m also LOW low risk.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
that`s exactly the way i think too. i can undo my choice to not get the vaccine at some point in the future when it is proven safe but i can`t undo my choice if i choose to get it now in the experimental stage. one of my daughters got both vaccines the other one got the first one and had a headache for a month she didn`t go back for the second injection.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
They're creating "vaccine addicts". I'm not sure how to say it any differently.

🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If the powers in charge hadn't given the bum's rush treatment to the therapeutics with just a fast shuffle out the door, I would consider it. But I can see when I am being lied to about this stuff. So at the very least I will wait to see what the other shoe hitting the floor brings forth. If they try to push it, I will push back even harder.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Will it be after the 5th booster? Will it be after monthly boosters? Weekly boosters? At home pills.. Oh Big Pharma is salivating at the thought of at home pills!
Will it be when they realize mostly the vaccinated are getting sick?
Will it be when they keep hearing horror stories of healthy people getting all kinds of weird ailments or worse with zero logical explanation?

I just found out from a friend, a local father, a healthy father dropped dead early 40’s, vaccinated. Wife is a nurse, they are awaiting
I’ve noticed that the very loud proponents of the vaccines are getting a lot more quiet. What changed? Do they feel silly that everything they were “promised” was a lie. They still have to wear masks, they still have to social distance, but biggest of all they still can get COVID!! AND, they can still DIE! Ive noticed news stories trickling out one by one of “rare” breakthrough infection deaths… Rare my Heinie!

Well I'm hoping they are starting to see what they might be causing by forcing jabs and vaccine passports to eat, shop, or see a concert.

Should be obvious. If they can still catch Covid after being vaccinated and they can still spread it then the cities with the most forced vaccinations will have the most mutations of the virus to the vaccine protein.

Look at NYC, there's a dangerous situation. A dirty city with remnants of all Covid mutations on surfaces throughout the city. They force everyone to get vaccinated and force everyone to show vaccine proof when riding a bus, subway, eating, movies, Broadway and concerts.

Yet all those vaccinated can still catch any form of Covid on surfaces or in the air. So Covid mutates in NYC to try to survive the vaccine protein among all the vaccinated. Some of the vaccinated are sure to catch one or more strains there. Covid wants to survive and Covid mutates quickly and it will mutate very quickly among the vaccinated in NYC since its such a large population in such small area.

Even worse scenario-San Francisco. They too want to force the vaccine and require proof for entry into any business. But San Francisco ALSO has one of the highest HIV rates in the world. Which means weakened immune systems. To be honest, none of the vaccines have shown any efficiency against the immunocompromised, like HIV.

What has happened is that the longer it takes a human body to kill Covid, the more it mutates. And the immunocompromised or those with HIV have had extremely high mutation rates of Covid.

So in San Francisco- the HIV-immunocompromised capital if the U.S., you can be certain that Covid will mutate very successfully against the vaccine protein.

Forcing the jab in Frisco and requiring everyone show proof of vaccination everywhere they go just insures Covid mutation against the vaccine in the immunocompromised.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

On twitter and YT i already some commenting agaisnt the third booster shots we shall see. I dont think people would be in favor of a yearly booster shots and if these same vaxs have the same side effects.

Intuitive (but non-connected) people are starting to sense that they're being used as revenue producing guinea pigs, with profit being more important than their individual short & long-term well-being.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Would you run into a hail of bullets to build up natural immunity to lead poisoning?

What about protesting against having to wear a parachute when jumping from an airplane at altitude?

Only together will our splat be heard!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

So Covid mutates in NYC to try to survive the vaccine protein among all the vaccinated.

The spike protein is part of the virus in the first place. You don't seem to have the slightest notion about how either mutation or the vaccines work.

So in San Francisco- the HIV-immunocompromised capital if the U.S., you can be certain that Covid will mutate very successfully against the vaccine protein.
Oh...geez.

edit on 8/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they do a little more into depth analysis on what Pfizer had done in Africa and what they tried to pull on EU .. After that Drug Trail..
A few years back.

Why are some so trusting one company that has never released any drugs before this crisis? shouldn't that raise an concern?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Intuitive (but non-connected) people are starting to sense that they're being used as revenue producing guinea pigs, with profit being more important than their individual short & long-term well-being.

"Starting" LOL.

That's been going on for millennia.

Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

The FDA is being forced to approve these vaxs by Sep still not taking it. The FDA is being rushed to approve dispute the side effect warnings.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I know there are people that will never admit they were wrong or fooled, but I think some people are turning the tide…

How about the people who don't give a crap about either the vaccine or virus? Oh the vaccine is death to us all! Oh the virus is death to us all!

Do you see a similarity there...lol

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Hopefully the vax passports will fail.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The FDA is being forced to approve these vaxs by Sep still not taking it. The FDA is being rushed to approve dispute the side effect warnings.

Wait what? "The FDA didn't approve it, I'm not going to get it until its approved!!!

"The FDA is being forced to approve it I'm not going to get it!!!

lol geez...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join