It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point will the Vaccinated change their minds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: RoryRahl23

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: RoryRahl23
There are many, many whistle blowers....

And the vaccines you mention are sterilzing vaccines....which means they stop infection and transmission.
This new vaccine does not stop infection or transmission.

Perhaps the few sad cases of people dying even though they were vaccinated is the same random event that some people develop autism due to boosters. With the number of people getting these there will always be a few side effects.

Sorry....I don't see how that has anything to do with what I wrote.

I never mentioned people dying or side effects.

You said that it's not effective at stopping contracting the disease or transmitting. Is that for everyone, or just a minority? If the latter then what I was saying was it's similar to the boosters, a small percentage of the injected experience side effects.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I would imagine it would be every 6months booster shots as 6months is all the vaccine "protects" you for.

Natural immunity is upto 12months

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RoryRahl23
Sorry I see where the confusion is now, my mistake I should have been clearer.

I was referring to the vaccines you mention in this post:

What makes me get it I guess is reading about how much vaccines have helped humanity in the past with diseases. If you compare death ratios before and after the rollout. Polio, rickets, mumps, rubella, etc.

Those vaccines in the post above are sterilzing vaccines.

And....there are many, many whistle blowers.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yeah the Vaccinated Guy who was "very concerned" about Me not getting the vaccine is out now with said virus, if it wasn't so sad it would be amusing.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Considering delta numbers, I already don't see a need for a booster.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

When I lose my magnetic superpowers. Only then.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

It's not a vaccine, in the first place. It is experimental technology, and this is the first time it's been used on humans.

In the second place, as the accumulating data shows, it doesn't protect anybody from anything. You should learn to discern between pharma advertising BS and facts.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Considering my age, fertility wasn't an issue. I was hardly looking to get pregnant in my 40s.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Some of the ladies that i know of are not into taking a thrid shot and some already have, it's kind of like 40% against it while the rest will just keep doing what they are told. They still think the unvaccinated are the bad guys and always will.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Will it be after the 5th booster? Will it be after monthly boosters? Weekly boosters? At home pills.. Oh Big Pharma is salivating at the thought of at home pills!
Will it be when they realize mostly the vaccinated are getting sick?
Will it be when they keep hearing horror stories of healthy people getting all kinds of weird ailments or worse with zero logical explanation?

I just found out from a friend, a local father, a healthy father dropped dead early 40’s, vaccinated. Wife is a nurse, they are awaiting
An autopsy for the reason. I think deep deep down, we all know, she knows…. At what point do we admit it? Have you noticed that these stories are becoming more common?

I’ve noticed that the very loud proponents of the vaccines are getting a lot more quiet. What changed? Do they feel silly that everything they were “promised” was a lie. They still have to wear masks, they still have to social distance, but biggest of all they still can get COVID!! AND, they can still DIE! Ive noticed news stories trickling out one by one of “rare” breakthrough infection deaths… Rare my Heinie!

I know there are people that will never admit they were wrong or fooled, but I think some people are turning the tide…

When will anti vaxxers stop calling it an experimental vaxxine?

1 year, 2, 100 years.

So far the vax has done all that was promised of it.

Most of us call it what it really is…gene therapy. Plus it will stop being experimental when it’s approved by the FDA and not authorized under the emergency use act. Even then I won’t trust it since they’ve never been able to eradicate the flu and that’s pretty much what Covid is, the flu rebranded to make billions. No need to reply, Inwont be reading it anyways. I’ve given up on people like you pushing propaganda for no reason other than to push the lefts propaganda.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My family just all tested positive. Mom dad and sister all have had both shots. The nephews are too young for the shot, but my family really wishes they were able to have it. They have full faith in the shot, despite it failing them. I’m growing concerned for their health. The nephews all had high fever but seems to have gone away after a few days. The adults are having very mild symptoms, light cough, no taste/smell.

They don’t know what test they took

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Will it be after the 5th booster? Will it be after monthly boosters? Weekly boosters? At home pills.. Oh Big Pharma is salivating at the thought of at home pills!
Will it be when they realize mostly the vaccinated are getting sick?
Will it be when they keep hearing horror stories of healthy people getting all kinds of weird ailments or worse with zero logical explanation?

I just found out from a friend, a local father, a healthy father dropped dead early 40’s, vaccinated. Wife is a nurse, they are awaiting
An autopsy for the reason. I think deep deep down, we all know, she knows…. At what point do we admit it? Have you noticed that these stories are becoming more common?

I’ve noticed that the very loud proponents of the vaccines are getting a lot more quiet. What changed? Do they feel silly that everything they were “promised” was a lie. They still have to wear masks, they still have to social distance, but biggest of all they still can get COVID!! AND, they can still DIE! Ive noticed news stories trickling out one by one of “rare” breakthrough infection deaths… Rare my Heinie!

I know there are people that will never admit they were wrong or fooled, but I think some people are turning the tide…

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

See, this is the whole problem. The member doesn't need an excuse, it doesn't need to justify that decision before you or any other one just loving to force things on others without consent.

You're brainwashed if you think anybody needs to justify this medical decision. No is no. Basta.

You are correct and I said a number of times the same thing, a person doesn't need an excuse, but the REAL problem is they seem to have the need to find one, and so they come up with total crap. Why? IDK, maybe to convince themselves they are doing the right thing.

If you come here and make a post that you do not want to get the vaccine, then great, but if you say you are not getting it because it is gene therapy or 50 other BS lines then I'm going to call you out on it.

You and others want to mix up two different thoughts here. One is your decision to get or not, and the other is the BS people keep pushing.

Stop confusing the two as they are not the same...lol

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

I see a BIG difference, the Government is attempting to force one of those situations, even if the other has come to pass.

Well the Goverment (mainly liberals) are wrong and they would of had better luck if they worked hard to get the high risk vaccinated and opened the schools with no masks to get 100 million kiddies over it too. The rest would be highly encourage to get the vaccine and leave it at that.

Using only 70 or 80% vaccinated as your one measurement for success is the big problem.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Vaccine alarmists are starting to sound like virus alarmists from from Jun of 2020.

I'm waiting for anecdotes from people who know people who know people who have had arms are fall off after getting the vaccine.

Its not new... 1920s with cowpox...lol

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I didn't catch those posts, if I did post would not exist

You and others want to mix up two different thoughts here. One is your decision to get or not, and the other is the BS people keep pushing.

I will skip the You and going to point out the game you and others (see how that works) like to play:

Do you think just because you rationalize away someones concerns that suddenly would change someones mind? Oh yeah, that xtrozero guy on the internet, hey knows stuff.

People are afraid for a reason. I have not seen you blaming the governments that, maybe that's a hint for you, globally have churned out misinformation left and right. Back and forth. And then you wonder when people become skeptic?

A vaccine that is new technology, unproven and does not, I repeat, does not give you protection in the way other vaccinations give you. They tell you that the response is much stronger but it only lasts 6 months, while natural immunity beats that.

And stay away with reinfections. Have we got those recently? Have we counted them? Or was it messing with cycle counts in early 2020? You don't need to answer but know that I don't confuse the both. If you had read my post and see the "no is no" in the almost last sentence, you could easy put 1:1 together and see that I indeed see it similar to you:

It's my decision and no is no. I have my reasons that are none of your business. People like you just want to know them so they can try to do semantics and feel like getting one on top of the other. There are other methods for self gratification.

Vaccine yes or no, almost like two different religions.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's my decision and no is no. I have my reasons that are none of your business. People like you just want to know them so they can try to do semantics and feel like getting one on top of the other. There are other methods for self gratification. Vaccine yes or no, almost like two different religions.

People are joining my religion!!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Do you think just because you rationalize away someones concerns that suddenly would change someones mind? Oh yeah, that xtrozero guy on the internet, hey knows stuff.

We are all here for discussion right? You give your 2c and I give mind, so I'm not trying to change anyone's mind on this, and I have never talked about one's decision either way other than to say I support it. I reply to posts both correct and incorrect about the vaccine and virus, so are you suggesting the person actually putting effort into creating a post doesn't want me to challenge them on the so called facts they post???

I question the facts and the replies are only about me attacking the person's decision which I have never done, and that tells me they don't have much of an argument to just say My body, My choice which has nothing to do with my replies...lol

People are afraid for a reason. I have not seen you blaming the governments that, maybe that's a hint for you, globally have churned out misinformation left and right. Back and forth. And then you wonder when people become skeptic?

They are mostly afraid because the Goverment is screwing up the process and they use confirmation bias to support their initial concerns. They end up going down some rabbit hole as the internet will provide them as much as they want to feed that bias.

A vaccine that is new technology, unproven and does not, I repeat, does not give you protection in the way other vaccinations give you. They tell you that the response is much stronger but it only lasts 6 months, while natural immunity beats that.

Yep you are 80% correct...lol

mRNA been around for 3 decades, so not so new, but new as a mass vaccination. I have said a number of times if you are under 40 and healthy you really don't need it, now will a variant come along and change that opinion of mine, maybe.

The majority of vaccines are leaky...Much of this is because many of these viruses are RNA based and they make variants like crazy. Other like smallpox are DNA based and so smallpox has had 2 variants in the last 30,000 years.

Anyway the goal of the vaccine is to provide some protection against a new virus that is really bad for older and unhealthy people. Right now in OR with 900 people in the hospital that most have the new Delta variant only 2% are unvacced, so it is doing something good, wouldn't you say?

And stay away with reinfections. Have we got those recently? Have we counted them? Or was it messing with cycle counts in early 2020? You don't need to answer but know that I don't confuse the both. If you had read my post and see the "no is no" in the almost last sentence, you could easy put 1:1 together and see that I indeed see it similar to you:

COVID should go the way of the normal flu... Being a new virus was what made it so damn dangerous for the old and sick. People get their flu shot every year, most healthy people blow it off, as far as boosters for COVID it most likely will be the same. They might just add it to the flu cocktail they already make each year.

If our stupid liberal Government from the feds to the states allow all this to normalize then we can all move on, but it seems they found a new tool for power and control and they don't seem to want to give it up.

It's my decision and no is no. I have my reasons that are none of your business. People like you just want to know them so they can try to do semantics and feel like getting one on top of the other. There are other methods for self gratification.

Vaccine yes or no, almost like two different religions.

We back to the decision part again? lol geez Why do you want to go there when I have said I support your decision...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I get a flu shot every year.

I get a pneumonia vaccine shot every five years.

I just received my second dose of shingles vaccine a few weeks ago.

I haven't had the flu in years, not since I started taking the shots every year.

I started getting the pneumonia vaccine after a bout of pneumonia nearly killed me. Haven't had a problem since.

I had a mild case of chicken pox when I was five. I've known two people who suffered for weeks with shingles; No thank you, not for me, not going there!

I got the COVID19 vaccine as soon as I was eligible. I will get the recommended booster-shot as soon as it becomes available.

And if necessary, I will gladly get additional boosters for however long it takes.

The gods help those who help themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join