It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point will the Vaccinated change their minds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Top tier of US Government is EXEMPT from the Covid vaccine mandate.

www.foxnews.com...

What does that tell those who think govt knows what's best for them?

I live in Ireland, all our government workers and politicians were among the first to receive the vaccine.

If your government tells the population they must take the jab, then by all means let them be the first to take it. He who casts the first stone and all!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoryRahl23

www.foxnews.com...

I live in Ireland, all our government workers and politicians were among the first to receive the vaccine.

If your government tells the population they must take the jab, then by all means let them be the first to take it. He who casts the first stone and all!

Like that movie where the world floods, but the top people made a way for their own survival, the top people in our government have exempted themselves from the Covid-19 vaccine mandate. It's a government-wide mandate, but they have "carved themselves out" from that mandate.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RoryRahl23

What makes me get it I guess is reading about how much vaccines have helped humanity in the past with diseases.

I use to believe all that growing up with the way the system is. Maybe there is something in this technology that does provide some benefit? When looking at the cost with the way things are currently structured there are a few things that makes one go hmmm...

Vaccinations and Autism

One of the main things I find troubling is how Fauci is not going to release as study comparing the health of the vaccinated compared to the non vaccinated. How the vaccination schedule is also rapidly increasing is also a big concern.
edit on 18-8-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I just found out from a friend, a local father, a healthy father dropped dead early 40’s, vaccinated. Wife is a nurse, they are awaiting An autopsy for the reason.

Oh, you know they'll NEVER put the poison . . err vaccine as the cause.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Like that movie where the world floods, but the top people made a way for their own survival, the top people in our government have exempted themselves from the Covid-19 vaccine mandate. It's a government-wide mandate, but they have "carved themselves out" from that mandate.

Well that's just the definition of corruption and hypocrisy. They should be leading by example.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

What makes me get it I guess is reading about how much vaccines have helped humanity in the past with diseases.

I use to believe all that growing up with the way the system is. Maybe there is something in this technology that does provide some benefit? When looking at the cost with the way things are currently structured there are a few things that makes one go hmmm...

Vaccinations and Autism

One of the main things I find troubling is how Fauci is not going to release as study comparing the health of the vaccinated compared to the non vaccinated. How the vaccination schedule is also rapidly increasing is also a big concern.

I get what you're saying. My two cousins were fine then showed signs of autism after a booster, one of the three in one's. But you don't know whether they would have shown those conditions afterwards anyway.

I guess if we're living in a world that's being poisoned by its government then things can't get much worse. Wouldn't there have been a whistleblower though if someone had evidence that these shots were the cause of more disease than benefit. I guess I'm an optimist at heart and hope there are more Snowden's than Trump's in the world.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I see a BIG difference, the Government is attempting to force one of those situations, even if the other has come to pass.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well congrats mRNA is not gene therapy, so what is your excuse now?

See, this is the whole problem. The member doesn't need an excuse, it doesn't need to justify that decision before you or any other one just loving to force things on others without consent.

You're brainwashed if you think anybody needs to justify this medical decision. No is no. Basta.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thank you, for a sane rational answer from either side if this debate. You're honesty is quite refreshing, as is your pleasantness.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There are many, many whistle blowers....

And the vaccines you mention are sterilzing vaccines....which means they stop infection and transmission.
This new vaccine does not stop infection or transmission.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
People’s minds can’t take even the thought that the people in charge of their safety don’t have their best interest at heart. They will look for any evidence to the contrary and believe anything they have to to feel better.

One day you will just have to accept that less children are being born and more people are dying. It will just be a natural happening. The same people being parrots now will be then.

I wish I was wrong but I’m not. People need to stand up. We need strong honorable leadership.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Will it be after the 5th booster? Will it be after monthly boosters? Weekly boosters? At home pills.. Oh Big Pharma is salivating at the thought of at home pills!
Will it be when they realize mostly the vaccinated are getting sick?
Will it be when they keep hearing horror stories of healthy people getting all kinds of weird ailments or worse with zero logical explanation?

I just found out from a friend, a local father, a healthy father dropped dead early 40’s, vaccinated. Wife is a nurse, they are awaiting
An autopsy for the reason. I think deep deep down, we all know, she knows…. At what point do we admit it? Have you noticed that these stories are becoming more common?

I’ve noticed that the very loud proponents of the vaccines are getting a lot more quiet. What changed? Do they feel silly that everything they were “promised” was a lie. They still have to wear masks, they still have to social distance, but biggest of all they still can get COVID!! AND, they can still DIE! Ive noticed news stories trickling out one by one of “rare” breakthrough infection deaths… Rare my Heinie!

I know there are people that will never admit they were wrong or fooled, but I think some people are turning the tide…

When will anti vaxxers stop calling it an experimental vaxxine?

1 year, 2, 100 years.

So far the vax has done all that was promised of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: JAGStorm

Would you run into a hail of bullets to build up natural immunity to lead poisoning?

What about protesting against having to wear a parachute when jumping from an airplane at altitude?

Only together will our splat be heard!

the level at which you fail to understand natural immunity is frightening. You really are comic relief.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I am a Moderna 2 shot and I absolutely refuse to get the booster. Enough already.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

“They're creating "vaccine addicts". I'm not sure how to say it any differently”.

I’m probably not the first to say this, but if this pandemic is about controlling the population, you couldn’t ask for a better method than making the entire population into vaccine addicts. I’ll put on my tinfoil hat here…

First, you force 100% compliance with the first jab. Then you announce that the jab only provides, say, six months of protection. Everyone line up for a booster! As you roll out the booster, you tell the public that because the virus mutates so fast, the booster will only extend protection another three months, then so on and so forth. Eventually, they’ll be able to claim that if you don’t get your weekly booster, you’ll die within 24 hours. And people will believe them. Hell, maybe it’ll be true. Step out of line and no booster for you!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
So far the vax has done all that was promised of it.

You have to laugh about this sentence yourself, admit it.

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

And the vaccines you mention are sterilzing vaccines....which means they stop infection and transmission.

Perhaps the few sad cases of people dying even though they were vaccinated is the same random event that some people develop autism due to boosters. With the number of people getting these there will always be a few side effects.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I know there are people that will never admit they were wrong or fooled, but I think some people are turning the tide…

How about the people who don't give a crap about either the vaccine or virus? Oh the vaccine is death to us all! Oh the virus is death to us all!

Do you see a similarity there...lol

Vaccine alarmists are starting to sound like virus alarmists from from Jun of 2020.

I'm waiting for anecdotes from people who know people who know people who have had arms are fall off after getting the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It'd be nice if they'd just take their shots and shut the # up about it.

Once upon a time, I pointed out on here I've had two diagnosed childhood vax breakthough cases of whooping cough. Some smarmy hoo-ha on here once upon a time, heh and this is going to bite back on their glutes, that "Maybe your lungs were just #." So aside from not understanding a breakthrough vax infection, they also set themselves up for this:

Whatever member you were, you remember saying that? I hope so. I also surely hope you have your vaccine squared away by now, that way I can point out if you're so damned worried about a cold virus, maybe you're immune system is crap. And shouldn't be helped.

Karma's a bitch, butthole

edit on 8/18/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Perhaps the few sad cases of people dying even though they were vaccinated is the same random event that some people develop autism due to boosters. With the number of people getting these there will always be a few side effects.

Sorry....I don't see how that has anything to do with what I wrote.

I never mentioned people dying or side effects.
edit on 18-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join