It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will love the f--- out of you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
On the outside to me, it may seem as love is the need to work until the world around you burns. On the inside it is the desire to belong to something that may never die, to be desired and happy that there is a friendly voice in the endless abyss of darkness we spin around in like there was literally no tomorrow.

Why has it become something of worth and demand? It drives me up the wall, I've had several people tell me they love me, but they also have Larry, Curly and Moe, and whoever else too because it is only meant to be monogamous for one person while the other person tries to suppress the other. It isn't how it is supposed to be. It isn't that I haven't found true love or w/e hill someone is gonna try to die on with me. I found love but I could keep up with the demand! To be fair though i really don't care to try! I am not like a package deal, you wanted baggage, you're gonna get baggage!... to put it lightly. Honestly, I am introverted and always left wondering where I went wrong and I am fairly certain it is always because I am not making her the centre of attention so I am doing something wrong the moment I so much even think of trying to enjoy my own personal liberty, w/e that may be, dirty or no dirty hands, I'm no angel, not trying to kid anybody here.

But see! Love is a demand!! If you don't bring home that cheddar, if you don't ring that bell, if you don't play the long game... Well why bother even having looks, emotions, thoughts and passions, they always get tossed right out that window, don't matter boy or girl/colour people are, all the same, they want to use it. That's what Love is, a demand and they are using you to fill it. It doesn't matter who you are or how much you love the person... The animalistic nature of survival that we are all known for is always the top priority. Selflessness or not it will always come around.

I've tried-It isn't there, this idea of love being all-encompassing emotion for family and what have you. it doesn't exist. It is just a fantasy we try to live out for ourselves and prey on those we can with it because every one of us is the expert authority on it with no real sample to compare it to. You can't hold it in your hand, it is just an idea, a fantasy!!

Don't work your life away to impress somebody, kids and such are important and great cf course but that can all be done w/o the charade of consumer offering like some kind of whore.

To put it simply, don't trust the smiling cat.
edit on Mon Aug 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

edit on Mon Aug 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps title

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Binned for profane title.

Ultra incell with daddy issues.

Clearly you have never been in a worth while relationship and it’s your own judgment to blame. Wail against the world all you like and get accustomed to your palm. Relationships are hard work and not all men are able to work hard. 🤷‍♂️

odd are the problem isn’t girls or items or even society. It’s straight up you.

a reply to: themightymerlin
edit on 16-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes, like calm before the storm.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 16-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Aww .. like I love you dude or dudette..

I love everyone and it’s blissful .. I hope you find all the love .. I’m an introvert/extrovert . Mania consumes me

S&f .. your thoughts matter

Love is complicated, love is driving force …

edit on 16-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..lalala

(post by themightymerlin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Aww .. I hope you’re not mean to me. I’ve been dealing with a lot of death. Love is what helps me pull through.. dang .. a reply to: themightymerlin

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

forgive me I am having a #ty day, don't let it stink up yours!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yup its you. 😂

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

yes yes of course, I am devil. I know, don't make me blush.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No your not your not the devil, your not edgy or dangerous.

The devil doesn’t cry about a dry spell because the devil never runs dry.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I am sure you know all about dry spells too ya clown.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I seriously understand. I can be an absolute biiiishhh.. you’re fine. You needed to vent and I’m all over here like you need to just figure it out and love !! 👻🖤

Live laugh love right .. hahahaha!! Boo ! No that cliche ruins everything.

edit on 16-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Ummm.. Are you looking for advice?

If so, first you have to love you.

Then you have to find someone who you have common interests with. That likes the same things you do and you like spending time together. (besides sex and booze that is).

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Don't worry about it! the bissshhhh thing lol everyone is enigmatic like that! i needed to distract myself is more like it but i appreciate it that mean well of course. just a little of course lol!! as cliche as that is with the way things are in the world today :S

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Don't get angry....I'm not hitting on you but I do have some things to add. How old are you? Ill be off gathering ifno about why I agree while you answer.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks, but I got me. God gave me a voice.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I don't want to answer this feels like some kind of test. Who cares, just say whatever it is you want to say.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

how about this... i was an aged teen when ATS first started and I was there really close to the beginning actually.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join