It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will love the f--- out of you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

anger is what will stop the bear. so no thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin

anger is what will stop the bear. so no thanks.

Fine, removed my post as now realised that your exactly where you belong.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: themightymerlin

There are some people that should stay single, maybe you are one of them.

True love, real love is the most free thing in the world. You will give it without anything expected in return.

False love comes with all kinds of strings and complications.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Same place you are, you just can't see past all the battles everybody has to pick no matter whether they choose to supress a defensive mechanism in their mind the best they can or not.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So you didn't read it.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So you didn't read it.

Indeed I did.

You can't hold it in your hand, it is just an idea, a fantasy!!

A newborn in your hand, pure love, that’s not an idea or fantasy.
Holding your parents hand for the last time, that’s not an idea or fantasy.

Love is real and tangible if you want it to be.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

Until you find that, you'll never know what it's like. Quit looking in all the wrong places and just let it happen. You can't rush it and you can't just hunt it down, but it's out there.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: CrazyBlueCat
enigmatic

I seriously like learning new words. I didn’t know what that word meant and I looked it up. Now it’ll be in my vocabulary

Enigmatic
All static

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yes. But what I am saying is, it is not that anymore.....? So what are you going on about this for, you read it and don't get it? Yes. A thousand times, that is love. But that is FAMILY, not LOOOOOOOVE

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

I rate that great!

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

meh that is a high hopes white and black quote if you ask me. It is unrealistic because nobody is perfect.
edit on 17-8-2021 by themightymerlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yes. But what I am saying is, it is not that anymore.....? So what are you going on about this for, you read it and don't get it? Yes. A thousand times, that is love. But that is FAMILY, not LOOOOOOOVE

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It's not about perfection, it's about loving someone in spite of the imperfections. If that's what you're looking for, you're in for a long wait.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Nooo it is like. that person loving someone in spite of their imperfections will always choose the better mate, money or w/e else eventually, there is always, always a divide. We are bred to be. It is why we are where we are as a species.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
“Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.”

You wouldn’t be here typing without someone’s love, so there’s that.

But yeah overall no maxims or black and white things ALWAYS apply in this thing called life. We have super varied experiences fed through super varied predispositions.

What works for one won’t necessarily work for another.

It does appear though that people pair up with someone of similar (mentally), that they trade off/learn from each other and then (sometimes) split.

You will get whatever level of understanding you are at. Most people can’t handle tough love for it calls them on all their #. Best bet is to work on self-understanding and self-realization as far as you possibly can (not giving away your power.) At that limit you’ll attract a better half, and can really learn a lot.

Good Luck

“Come on my friends, we are so lightly here. . . Tis in Love we are made, in Love we disappear.”

Man becomes that which he gazes upon

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That works. Here is what I wish I had been told
before I got married.
11 But Jesus said, "Not everyone is mature enough to live a married life. It requires a certain aptitude and grace. Marriage isn't for everyone. 12 Some, from birth seemingly, never give marriage a thought. Others never get asked - or accepted. And some decide not to get married for kingdom reasons.
He also says to guard your heart at all costs.

I was like Teflon for many years....I didn't love anyone in the way I think you are supposed to love a potential spose. I had always been the "sensible" in school who made sure everyone was safe.....yadda yadda, then in my twenties.I was tired of being sensible and want to raise a little hell......so I did. I was smart enough to always have non drinking friends or my older brother with me. Never* as a girl)did the club thing. Until the day I did fall in love.I was married for 9 years and am finally over it, but as you said

On the outside to me, it may seem as love is the need to work until the world around you burns.

With all that said there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You need to be youself for a bit and is you find someone thats great. I will say as you age you will wish for companionship and that person will like the same things you go.

One thing I have noticed about women and girls over the last several years is that they become what you want to get a guy ( which includes thrown sex at you ) then it all stops when the vows are spoken. That has happened tp my best friend who is a guy and I'm currently watching my other friends, son go through it for the second time an she comes with hella baggage, he does not.
Just keep being you, if it happens it will and if it doesn't count you blessing. lol. Companionship will come later if you want it btw.....

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: left off comment

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You seem to have so much bitterness that others can see it and it comes out. You expect to be left alone and let it color your treatment of others.

Sorry something happened to cause that, but you just have to get on with life.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Well thank you, very kind. I wish it wasn't like as you described, that is terrible to invite the government in a deal, it is even worse that if he wanted to ask for help, no one mostly, would listen, almost just like... Almost. on this post-no sooner did I post this it seemed, I was incel!

And there are ravenous hordes of morons who will back people simply because you called the guy on the other side an incel.
edit on 17-8-2021 by themightymerlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So unfairly judge me to make a point about me being unfairly judged, well done, very nonsensical, my ex would be proud.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join