It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will love the f--- out of you

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

That is wild lol Now every time I see someone around here (rural too) am gonna be wondering what's in there closet

You are definitely direct, and that is not a bad thing, especially here. I don't think it is your language either because honestly you have better English than a good percentage here (me included) I would never know you were German had I not read it.
I think I know what you mean, it's similar to the Alpha thing with males (if you believe in that stuff) a genuine Alpha male will not go around acting like the Alpha male, the ones who do that are the opposite of what they project. I have seen this myself and believe it to be mostly accurate. So maybe similar? If you have genuine power, you don't really need to go showing it off and can let that power slide in the right circumstance.

That is interesting, I have honestly never even thought about this stuff in that sense, my mind always goes to as you say the old cliche's and what is portrayed in the mainstream. I actually battle with social anxiety myself, so reading that bit and what you believe you are teaching is interesting, I would have never put the two together.

Honestly it sounds more like Therapy than anything to me.

Ahh I did not know that. By Vanilla I was just meaning plain and simple, nothing exciting etc

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

I actually battle with social anxiety myself

I battle(d) it too but since I moved into a new environment it got better. Way better. This time I can choose what others know about me. Before that I lived in a smaller town and most people wouldn't even look at me for the rumors that got spread (I am bisexual). This time people learn to know me personally without having heard ugly things before about me.

That thought alone helped me a lot to open up myself. Here we greet each other when we pass each other on the sidewalk and almost everyone at least smiles a little while doing it. I am happy when I see someone because I know there is going to be a smile to see

so reading that bit and what you believe you are teaching is interesting, I would have never put the two together.

I had a good mistress that helped me a lot too, in these hidden ways. For example I have speech issues, I lisp and she sent me in my playdress, with tiny cuffs leather cuffs and a tiny leather colar, into a full karaoke bar letting me sing "I am so exited" by pointer sisters, one of my favorite songs but never did karaoke before.

All eyes on me, scanning me, my outfit and after the first in the crowd began to signal they like it, I grew over myself. Just the light blinding me on stage and I. Them hailing and screaming "zugabe" (another song!) touched me in a way that is still hard to describe. Whatever made me throw my tiny colar into the crowd, I regretted it an hour later

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: themightymerlin
Agreed. I doubt he is any of the things he claimed to be and I'm not sure he understands what a trophy wife even is......
Where I am from it means a pretty woman that marries you for yo money....that's not love.

Text

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Mine is anything chocolate....but I am trying to cut back on the good stuff!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

That would be very funny to see their vows. One would be marrying her out of desperation the other would be marry him out of his desperation. A real love story yea lmfao.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Right? Yum.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Too funny! Has he been active on this thread tonite? I've been catching up on the Q thread and haven't read this one yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
PM

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Of all the things to treat someone like an outcast over, it's you being Bisexual. Yet people cheat, abuse, treat each other like # and hate for no reason, but that's ok, that's just normal life! Ugh ...
I live in a very small place too, and I know exactly what you mean, you can't breathe without everybody around you knowing how long you inhaled. I like to be invisible, I just don't communicate with people very well, so I avoid it as much as possible.

That is really great though, the place you are at now sounds like a dream, or what your Parents (mine anyway) used to tell you life was like back in the day.

OMG I get nervous is someone says my name loud in a room full of people, I don't know how you even made that leap
that is so awesome, someone helped you let go and come out like that, that is some trust right there!

Regret, but no regret lol

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It's all about trust. See for example the described situation with the shop, the reason for the feedback loop is not because I am a control freak, but if I send someone into a situation, it's my obligation to make sure I at least have some kind of control for guidance sake.

Trust is needed and the personality is important. Execution of commands I want them to happen instantly (subspace related). Only then the sub can experience his part in the play, game, session however you want to name it, is my opinion.. There's a lot of trust needed and that's what my strength comment was about.

And to be on topic, some kind of connection, a little bit of love if not just in the sense of good will towards the person, is very important too. Empathy. I am switching of course and for example I would never give myself into a situation where I don't feel that safety of my physical and mental well being is priority number one, that includes borders and no-gos.

edit on 20.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: empathy

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This stuff is so much deeper than I ever really thought about, there seems to be so much more at play and required!

I misread your strength comment, apologies! But that makes a lot of sense how you explained it there.

With how you have been explaining things, I keep thinking how now I understand why a lot of people would be unsuited to this, I also see how ridiculously misrepresented this stuff is, it's like another world I never knew about, or thought I knew about but not really!

Trust is a hard one, anywhere or with anyone, for me at least! that must be a very thin line, but rewarding! I don't think I have ever trusted anyone yet that hasn't broken it. That is another topic though I guess.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Of course there are other appealing things with it than Discipline/domination/submission part, just giving an example that has nothing to do with the common impression.

Also in the end, who am I to say how others have to play or what they like.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join