It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will love the f--- out of you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: themightymerlin

Smack talk doesn't bother me, I pretty much invented it.
Do you always sh!t on people trying to help you?
You should break through that barrier.
Good things can happen with a good attitude.

20 Bucks says you change your tune if this dude turns out to be Super Mario wading through a sh!t pipe looking for the princess?

I know I'd be shocked

for you my friend

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

so glad your kind soul is still here! Everybody just wants to belittle me and think they above me because i thought up a rant about some #.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Nobody wants to see you sad.
You aren't even open to discussing it..on a discussion board you are discussing it on.

Do you think you are unique to having a past bad relationship?

link   

" better than everybody" ?

Not even close.

Sorry you asked for help and have done nothing but shoot the folks down who are trying to listen and help.

link   

I’m not gonna effing lieSzszss
I’m dying laughing and not like at you …..but your comments.. golden.. stay golden pony boi 🖤

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
How do you know he didn't do the dumping? There are golddigggrs EVERYWHERE, I'm a female and know very well what I was taught by my much older sister "The just have to have enough money to keep your bills paid, then what you earn is yours to blow". And a golddigger is anyone that makes lees that you or equal than you.....just sayin. Goldddigger doesnt mean what it used to....btw. It mean does this pehson have the means to elevate your lifestyle.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

(post by themightymerlin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

We all go through this experiment or I mean experience called reality or life 🖤 you do you .. we all have diff perceptions of what’s ‘right’ ..

We are all right

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Does it play it cool music there too? I love fantasy.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Do you usually write an essay about how pissed you are when you dump someone?
The money dynamic is a whole nother convo.

High cost of living area?
Middle of country?
Stay at home mom?( my wife)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

There wouldn't be enough space on the internet.
edit on 17-8-2021 by themightymerlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hell yeah it does and my wife and I dance in the living room and the kitchen when we're cooking together. Maybe if you tried that, you'd have better luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Well, don't give up on it yet.
You just haven't met the right one.
She's out there. Get looking, she won't come find you friend.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
One more sage piece of advice. When you meet some one try to be around them sober(no drinking)for a few times. If your nerves get bad and you need a beer.......you should pass that on by the next. Same goes for your date, if she has to have a drink to get through the date.......she will most likely be the biiissshhh from hell then things get serious, Stuff like being over are your parents house visiting....

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I am not surprised. That there are 2 of you is just icing on the big pharm cake.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I would just throw them out. I don't mess around with these idiots, I don't drink.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Will you give us a little backstory?
What happened?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin
.. this idea of love being all-encompassing emotion for family and what have you. it doesn't exist.

It does, just not for you. My foster parents unconditionally loved me and it's the purest feeling of love. When you're loved because of your heart and not because you're direct offspring or never did anything wrong.

Myself, I am polyamorous. The exact thing you described that is so horrible for you. I can't tell you why because it's not a decision I made. Being able to feel intense love for multiple persons doesn't mean I engage in polyamorous relationships. They work out very seldom and if everyone involved isn't polyamarous, heart break is bound to happen.

You can't force anyone to love you and with your attitude it reads like you make it hard for others. Yes I am a woman and there are woman only looking for material gain along some romantic time. However most men get that wrong, when they think we want presents. It's not the present, it's the act that reveals the love. Not buying something but going out of your way to show me that you think about me, that you thought about me and want me to be happy. Not presents, acts.

And I do the same for men that I love. Even things I don't enjoy (for men it's shopping with women, I don't make a face or be annoying just because I don't like it. I shut up to support what a loved one is wanting to do. Like for example if I disliked rollercoasters because they are boring, I still would ask my partner, who, in this fictional example, absolutely enjoys them. I would ask my partner, even if I am fed up, if he wanted to do another ride. Because I want to see him or her happy, that's what counts. That lights up my heart, if someone I love is happy and comfortable.

Ironically, even writing all this, I have stopped looking for relationships because of what you describe. This way I don't hurt others and I won't get hurt.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

' that there are two of you "

Uh...how do you think a relationship works ?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

What is wrong with you?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join