It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 4980 would ban the Unvaccinated from Flying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by av8r007 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is not going to make people run out and get vaccinated. In fact it will make these people not fly or travel half way across the country or world to vacation. That will drive the price of the remaining air fares way up since a third of the population will not be flying, and in fact, the percentage of those that are not getting vaccinated is higher in respect to their wanting to travel on vaccations. The wife won't fly anywhere without me, and I am not vaccinated so we will not be flying even though we could afford to be flying places a few times a year.

This administration is making a very big mistake by pushing vaccinations that are not truly proven to be safe and effective. Of course they altered the rules governing safety and effectivenessto match what they wanted us to believe. Most people do not know of the changes that govern the medicine, but lots of doctors do. I would venture to guess that around half or less of doctors have got the vaccination.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
www.congress.gov...[%22search%22:[%224980%22]]&s=2&r=2

I had posted this in another thread but thought this was a topic worthy of its own.

The bill would prevent any unvaccinated person from traveling on any flight that takes off and lands in the US.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing these kinds of things more and more.

Still not getting the poison jab. I hate flying anyway.

There is actually a very big business opportunity hidden here....a VERY big and lucrative opportunity.

Start ANY company and make it solely for unvaxxed....if they can discriminate then so can the other side.

Could be in whatever industry. But travel could be a very big one.

I love it!...Unvax Air Lines.

Jab Free Jet

Natural Immunity Airways
Rebel Air

edit on 8/15/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
www.congress.gov...[%22search%22:[%224980%22]]&s=2&r=2

I had posted this in another thread but thought this was a topic worthy of its own.

The bill would prevent any unvaccinated person from traveling on any flight that takes off and lands in the US.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing these kinds of things more and more.

Still not getting the poison jab. I hate flying anyway.

There is actually a very big business opportunity hidden here....a VERY big and lucrative opportunity.

Start ANY company and make it solely for unvaxxed....if they can discriminate then so can the other side.

Could be in whatever industry. But travel could be a very big one.

I love it!...Unvax Air Lines.

Jab Free Jet

Natural Immunity Airways
Rebel Air

Derp free air, we get you there without the stupid.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
originally posted by: rickymouse

This administration is making a very big mistake by pushing vaccinations that are not truly proven to be safe and effective.

This administration? Try again. BOTH administrations have been 100% for these shots. Y'all love to ignore the fact Puppet Trump initiated Operation Warpspeed and called the dangerous shots "100% safe" and "a miracle." Just recently, 2-3 months ago, he went on Newsmax and told all his worshippers to go ahead and take it. When are y'all going to admit Puppet Trump is as much of a vaccine lover as Puppet Biden????
edit on 15-8-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

This administration is making a very big mistake by pushing vaccinations that are not truly proven to be safe and effective.

This administration? Try again. BOTH administrations have been 100% for these shots. Y'all love to ignore the fact Puppet Trump initiated Operation Warpspeed and called the dangerous shots "100% safe" and "a miracle." Just recently, 2-3 months ago, he went on Newsmax and told all his worshippers to go ahead and take it. When are y'all going to admit Puppet Trump is as much of a vaccine lover as Puppet Biden????

Trump said something I picked up on at his last rally.

He said that if the vaccine had not been rolled out, that they were planning to keep the entire country locked down for several YEARS.

Most of the people that I know that have gotten the poison jab are super liberal overly emotional democrats/communists anyway. So let the critical thinkers be healthy and let the communists die when they catch a cold this winter.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

That is what politicians do. Trump is the one who started to fast track vaccines, I think he is probably more to blame than Biden is.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Please read your own news, American Airlines are cutting 15 US cities off their routes through lack of demand. Now if they're doing that they are in no position to cut their customer base down further.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
For Wise ATS Members: KEEP THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE as the Covid-19 hype and hysteria ramps up (again).

On Saturday, August 14, 2021

238 Americans died from Covid-19.
Source: www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

8,159 Americans died from Non-Covid-19 causes.
Source: worldpopulationreview.com...

edit on 8/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join