It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even If The Vaccines Are Proven Safe, I Still Will Not Take It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There are several really bad situations tied to this "pandemic". But lets have a little re-cap of the time line. Taking it from the top.

Media hype. From the start we seen doors being welded shut, people in China dropping dead in the streets. Yes, your corporate media was in full swing already preparing the way for the scamdemic. The hype has never let up. It continues to this day, right along with full narrative control.

The numbers were cooked. Even from the beginning, we have all sorts of deaths being mis-categorized as "death from covid". This shouldnt have surprised anyone, especially since there was a lot of money being thrown around as an incentive.

Two weeks to flatten the curve. Well, we see now that was all one big lie to get the ball rolling.

Lockdowns and travel papers. For many this was their first ever experience with total control over their daily lives. Freaked a lot of people out, but, you know- "two weeks to flatten the curve" , right?

Now we get to the vaccines. A total mind#### if there ever was one. Never in my history have I seen a presidential puppet do an about face so fast. Literally went from "do not trust the shot" to " if you don't take it , we will force you to take it". Literally over night.

So, what now? Well, I think a lot of us know there are huge ethical issues with forcing someone into taking an injection of something that they feel might be worse than what its supposed to fix. Then throw in the fact that it really is NOT a cure, and has some really nasty side effects, well how can you blame anyone for rejecting it? Is there anyone left in government that is ethical? It doesn't look like it, does it? So the safety of the shot and the ethics of the whole thing is one big problem.

Whats the other situation that is tied to this whole debacle?

Travel passports within your own country, even down to the county level. THIS IS THE MAIN GOAL. Anyone telling you it wont happen is a liar. Its already being rolled out in other countries. Didn't take long, did it? Can and probably will morph into social scoring, credit based monetary system, a real tyrannical system that will be linked world wide. There are tons of people ONLINE that are shilling for mandated vaxx non stop, and the goal for them is not to stop the plandemic, it is to bring about the vaxx passport! Force everyone to get it at all costs! Even if it goes against your ethics, your humanity, your religion. Once critical mass is achieved, there will be no place left to work that doesn't require it.

So resist at all cost. Do not allow such a system to be installed. It will turn into our worst nightmare. The game is not about safety, that is just a tool being use to usher in the tyranny. Its part of the great reset that Klaus Schuabb talks about. He wants control of the entire monetary system. You will be rationed resources. And if you dissent you will be cut off.

So when you hear someone say " just get the vaxx and we can all get back to normal", just shake your head and tell them,no. No, it wont get back to normal.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So you won't take a safe vax for political reasons,
..At least you have the guts to admit it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

How is seeing that this is leading to a Chinese type credit system being political. Explain yourself.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Didn't pretty much every anti Trumper do the same thing when he was president?
I recall a lot of big names saying they wouldn't take any vaccine Trump was in charge of.

Oh yeah, then they all changed their tune after Biden stole the election.
Did you refuse the vaccine when it first came out then change your tune too?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have a job. Don’t need a jab.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

experimental, no yet FDA approved vax. That's the part, coupled with forcing people to take it that has some people suspicious. Others, would take a corn cob up the backside of they were told to.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
experimental, no yet FDA approved vax.

The OP laid out a future scenario were it is proven safe and approved and even then they wouldn't take it.

Your point is moot.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: canucks555

Didn't pretty much every anti Trumper do the same thing when he was president?
I recall a lot of big names saying they wouldn't take any vaccine Trump was in charge of.

Oh yeah, then they all changed their tune after Biden stole the election.
Did you refuse the vaccine when it first came out then change your tune too?

Didn't really want to get too political as I feel Trump just set Biden up to spike the volleyball over the net, and now we are facing down a global fraud of a pandemic that is about to turn into hell on earth, that is if you value your freedom and right to live free of a credit system.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

experimental, no yet FDA approved vax.

The OP laid out a future scenario were it is proven safe and approved and even then they wouldn't take it.

Your point is moot.

the part where you don't speak for everyone kind of makes your point pointless.

Prove what I stated is wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

The latest data says they wear off every 7 to 8 months.

The best immunity comes from contracting/recovering from the virus. Unlike the FLU, you have long-term antibodies when recovering from Covid-19.

The CDC says even those who caught Covid-19 17 months ago (Feb 2020) are still +99% immune to the disease and its variants.

For reference: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

vax or no vax, most people dont care what others do

as long as you have free choice in the matter then that is my concern

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The real issue at hand with approval all comes down to Biden not appointing a FDA Commissioner. This allows the FDA to bypass normal procedure via not having to get VRBPAC approval.

The FDA is not required to call upon its VRBPAC members before giving full approval. Once the FDA acts, the CDC is expected to follow by saying which groups should or should not be given the vaccine.

So the FDA itself doesn't have to let its own VRBPAC review and vote?

VRBPAC for FDA

The Committee reviews and evaluates data concerning the safety, effectiveness, and appropriate use of vaccines and related biological products which are intended for use in the prevention, treatment, or diagnosis of human diseases, and, as required, any other products for which the Food and Drug Administration has regulatory responsibility. The Committee also considers the quality and relevance of FDA's research program which provides scientific support for the regulation of these products and makes appropriate recommendations to the Commissioner of Food and Drugs.

The Committee shall consist of a core of 15 voting members including the Chair. Members and the Chair are selected by the Commissioner or designee from among authorities knowledgeable in the fields of immunology, molecular biology, rDNA, virology; bacteriology, epidemiology or biostatistics, vaccine policy, vaccine safety science, federal immunization activities, vaccine development including translational and clinical evaluation programs, allergy, preventive medicine, infectious diseases, pediatrics, microbiology, and biochemistry.

I am curious as to why they don't need this approval....it appears to be an oversight committee.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
BREAKING 8.12.2021

The Fauci criminal arrogantly reveals the big $$$$ plan for him and his buddies in the medical industry.

"ALL AMERICANS WILL NEED BOOSTER SHOTS"

www.msn.com...

1.) The shots are easy $$$.

2.) The vaccine complications are big $$$.

Now we see what our evil leaders want from us;

REVENUE and POWER and CONTROL.

RESIST PEOPLE!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The latest data says they wear off every 7 to 8 months.

The best immunity comes from contracting/recovering from the virus. Unlike the FLU, you have long-term antibodies when recovering from Covid-19.

The CDC says even those who caught Covid-19 17 months ago (Feb 2020) are still +99% immune to the disease and its variants.

For reference: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and of note, 28,756,489 Americans have been recorded as covid positive with 515,151 deaths confirmed as of March 7.
So roughly 8.5 percent of the US population has natural immunity, though that number is likely much higher, based on all the recovered people who didn't get tested, or go to the doctor. Probably safe to say 10% easily. And they stopped collecting data in early March, so with Delta being so prevalent, it's likely much higher than that.
covidtracking.com...

Unless science isn't a factor.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Even if these RNAs Vaxs get approved by FDA i still wont be taking them i remember the last time few drugs were approved by FDA only to be recalled a few months or a few years later.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I agree and have thought so for some time, the jab is a means to an end, the most likely being vax passports linked to social credits. It’s all about control essentially. If big data is the new oil and so valuable then to expand on that data also makes sense.
Also for the resource based economy, people will be allocated only so much fuel, electric and food in the name of saving the planet, as a condition of their digital UBI after the economys tank.

So how do you think you will live outside the coming system? If you could like in some self sufficient community or something do you think the system would let you live outside of it?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING 8.12.2021

The Fauci criminal arrogantly reveals the big $$$$ plan for him and his buddies in the medical industry.

"ALL AMERICANS WILL NEED BOOSTER SHOTS"

www.msn.com...

1.) The shots are easy $$$.

2.) The vaccine complications are big $$$.

Now we see what our evil leaders want from us;

REVENUE and POWER and CONTROL.

RESIST PEOPLE!

These men are EVIL , they DO NOT have our best interests in mind. Cant trust CDC numbers, cant trust the tests that have been run up to 38 cycles, all the numbers have been cooked. MASS censorship, nothing from these "officials" but more draconian measures, threats of lockdowns, home removal, choking kids off of oxygen with masks at school, this whole thing is a slap in the face to a certain segment of society. Now they want to physically rape us with some crap we dont want or need.

BUT. all these things pale in comparison to what they are striving for.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I agree and have thought so for some time, the jab is a means to an end, the most likely being vax passports linked to social credits. It’s all about control essentially. If big data is the new oil and so valuable then to expand on that data also makes sense.
Also for the resource based economy, people will be allocated only so much fuel, electric and food in the name of saving the planet, as a condition of their digital UBI after the economys tank.

So how do you think you will live outside the coming system? If you could like in some self sufficient community or something do you think the system would let you live outside of it?

For a small time, maybe. Not sure how though.The largest obstacle for the people like ole Klaus and his ilk would be they have to find a way to include those like the Amish in the system without them coming off as the total scum that they are.

I really think for the most part this is going to eventually wear people down where they cave because it will be too difficult to survive outside the system.

Believe it or not, society is CHOCK FULL of little tyrants who would love nothing more than to see whats left of the free world turned into 1984. Somehow they think they will avoid the boot on the neck.
edit on 12-8-2021 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

the part where you don't speak for everyone kind of makes your point pointless.

Where was I speaking for anyone else, let alone everyone else?

Prove what I stated is wrong.

From the title of the thread, "Even If The Vaccines Are Proven Safe...".

It is a "what if" thread not one dealing with the current situation.
edit on 12-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Reading through the replies I see the main point of the OP went right over everyone’s heads, even though this is a global issue and supposedly independent countries are acting in lockstep.

I have news for you muricans, it doesn’t matter which flavour of muppet puppet you have as President, they aren’t running the show.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join