It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Study...Recovery-Based Immunity Lasts Longer Than Vaccine-Based Immunity.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Friday, August 6, 2021

An additional research study has verified that Natural Immunity accrued during Covid-19 recovery, LASTS LONGER than Vaccine-Induced Immunity, and protects against Covid-19 "variants", better than vaccine-induced immunity.

A new study has found that individuals that have previously contracted COVID-19 show a more potent antibody response than those who were solely vaccinated for the respiratory virus.

Conducted by a research team at Rockefeller University in New York, the analysis found, “that between a first (prime) and second (booster) shot of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, the memory B cells of infection-naïve individuals produced antibodies that evolved increased neutralizing activity against SARS-CoV-2", but also that “no additional increase in the potency or breadth of this activity was observed thereafter.”

Meanwhile, researchers determined that not only do recovered COVID-19 patients possess neutralizing antibodies up to a year after infection, but that such infection simultaneously assists in offering protection against developing variants.
Summary of Study: thefederalist.com...

Since the the Covid-19 vaccines have not had a chance to be long-term tested, and are therefore still not "approved" by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for general use, people who are relatively healthy (or better), should (imo) avoid getting vaccinated.

If these non-vaccinated individuals contract Covid-19, they will recover and have stronger, longer-lasting Covid-19 immunity than those who are on the Hamster-wheel regiment of Covid-19 vaccine injections (boosters) every 6 to 8 months.

Even more encouraging, is the CDC finding that recovery-induced Immunity has lasted more than 17 years in those who contracted other types of Corona viruses!

Data on the earlier coronavirus SARS-CoV-1 indicated that cellular immunity was detectable for >17 years after infection.
Excerpted from: wwwnc.cdc.gov...

Over time, even those on the Covid-19 Vaccine regiment of periodic boosters, will contract Covid-19. Thankfully, they can then get off the booster regiment, and enjoy nature-delivered long-term immunity.

FYI Awareness - There is HUGE REVENUE generated for the pharmaceutical and medical community, from years and years of Covid-19 booster shots. The pressure to get them will be coming soon, because the earliest vaccinations were just over 6 months ago, and are losing their effectiveness inside recipients. For example,

Pfizer drops to 84% efficacy after 6 months: www.statnews.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

researchers determined that not only do recovered COVID-19 patients possess neutralizing antibodies up to a year after infection, but that such infection simultaneously assists in offering protection against developing variants.

My favorite part, they can't blame us for varients at all then! Great find!

edit on 6-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

It seems the a majority of the MSM are staying quiet on the ship cruise getting infected and majority were vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
Bloomberg wasn't quiet, just the details. However all cruises were actually requiring proof to board, if you follow business news. So it's common sense that other medias would hide that.

Watch Bloomberg, they are motivated by markets. Lying to manipulate markets can cost them years in prison.

While head CEO might not be unbiased, by law they can't do the things other news casters can. Huge lawsuits, would bankrupt them. If they held back those details. Think the only thing they didn't mention was how many and what ships. But that is literally all they are allowed to with hold. They still report the companies that have the issues.
edit on 6-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Of course natural immunity lasts longer. They tested people who had the Spanish Flu from 1918 in the 1960's and 1970's and found that they still had the antibodies. They are trying to say now that your antibodies to a covid 19 natural infection disappear after a few months. Well, that's wrong lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What’s more interesting is those that recovered from SARS Cov 1 have maintained immunity past 17 years and are immune to SARS Cov 2.

I don’t trust anything Rockefeller, so I call BS on the 1 year immunity…they wish. Looks like backhanded propaganda so they can insist recovered people need a vaccine soon.

Sorry, I am hugely jaded by “New Science” this last year.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
And people who had covid and recovered still got the vaxx which weakened their immune system. This is why the correct course of action is always to take a deep breathe, relax, do some research and get a second opinion instead of blindly listening to people who likely created the virus and who swore up and down it was impossible to be made in a lab. Now they have had a change of heart...meh.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If i may Id like to broaden this out and show it isnt a covid specific situation but a general unrealistic attitude people are having about health and sickness.

that one can avoid sickness, pain and even death.
that we can prevent sickness and pain with no effort on our part and it can be achieved with a pill, shot, and/or vaccine.

we seem to forgotten that LIFE DOESNT WORK THAT WAY.

people are gonna get sick, deal with pain and sadly some are going to die from some things that you feel you should not .
that being healthy takes combination of work, some drugs, some medical treatments, some vaccines , and yes by being sick and recovering from it.

you cant have a vaccine against everything and that it will always work 100 percent. that sometimes someone cant get a vaccine , it isnt safe or really worth (effective) getting it.

that everyone is subject to bad luck or "it was your time (if religious) with no rime or reason for it and you die.

now how does this come back to covid

when you strip away all the emotional ranting (ex you want to kill grandma/ you dont care about other people).
when you strip away all the "statistic games" (calling every death where covid is found a covid caused death).
when you look at the SPECFIC medical history of people and their medical compromise/vulnerablities.
when you realize that this IS NOT A VIRUS LIKE POLIO OR SMALLPOX that a vaccine can eradicate due to you wont get it.

you are forced to realize that covid is a virus in the corona group .
it is another biological pathogen like influenza (causes common flu) , pneumonia , RSV, bird flu, swine flu, and a whole host of other virus, fungi, bacteriological agents.

that people WILL GET SICK.. people WILL RECOVER. Some will have lasting effects
but the biggest (and saddest).. some ARE GONNA DIE...
your not gonna prevent it , get it to go away, stop spikes, or whatever claim has to happen to "get back to normal"

that the "mandates" are ineffective and causing more harm than the virus ever could.

that in whole it is just another thing nature throws at us we must adapt, treat, endure, overcome and move on.

that the bigger picture is this

you are NOT GUARENTEED how long you will be alive or how healthy you will be

that the moment you are born your starting to die

that in life no one gets out alive

scrounger

edit on 6-8-2021 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I think this type of information is the reason why they're still pushing so hard for everyone to get vaccinated.

Obviously, it's too late to walk back everything they've been saying this whole time about the 'exceptionally effective vaccines'.

So now, the main goal might be to try to lower the overall percentage of new infections among vaccinated people this coming winter.

By still getting people to get their first vaccinations now, it might be more likely for the vaccine to still be effective throughout the winter. Also many of the newer vaccinations will be people who are more likely to already have the antibodies, which may help with the illusion that the vaccines are more effective than they actually are.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

i agree with you that they will never back down and admit they were wrong.
Or even that the initial claims may be a tad off..

but the big elephant in the room is this

the vaccines are NOT FDA APPROVED at being safe or effective.

they were ONLY APPROVED for EMERGENCY USE... let me repeat for those in the back pews , putting their fingers in their ears going "lalallalalal"... ONLY APPROVED FOR EMERGENCY USE.

if they did not go though the FULL COMPLETE approval process then they cannot claim any level of effectiveness much less if it is ...

in fact (again repeating in a comment for the lost track how many times) if you read the "information sheet" on any of the three the sample claimed before emergency fda approval is VERY LOW and even states most tested were ONLY ONE SHOT (out of two shot series)....

it very well could be another FLOP like happens way too often with influenza vaccine that comes out every year.

again i remind people covid virus is part of the corona family of viruses.
like the influenza family of viruses (causes the common flu) has existed for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
All that time mutating and changing its infective , symptoms and lethal levels/quality/effects.
it is not like polio or small pox vaccine that PREVENTS YOU from getting it
those vaccines eliminated those viruses because they DIDNT MUTATE like covid does thus the vaccine did cause them to be wiped out in nature (as far as we know to be honest).

so we have the government making claims on an UNAPPROVED vaccine against a virus THAT CAN, WILL AND CONTINUE to mutate .
along with NEVER GO AWAY IN NATURE.

Its time to STOP dealing in emotion, claims, "expert opinion" whatever and deal IN COLD HARD FACTS
the good , bad, ugly, what is possible, what isnt and DEAL WITH IT.

scrounger

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You do realize this↓ part was meant as sarcasm, right?
'exceptionally effective vaccines'

I do believe there are people that the vaccines have effectively helped, and it probably has saved some lives, but most don't need it. I'm not saying they're necessary nor am I saying that they're a good thing, but to an extent, it has been beneficial for certain people, dependent upon the individual and their own personal circumstances.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: scrounger

You do realize this↓ part was meant as sarcasm, right?
'exceptionally effective vaccines'

I do believe there are people that the vaccines have effectively helped, and it probably has saved some lives, but most don't need it. I'm not saying they're necessary nor am I saying that they're a good thing, but to an extent, it has been beneficial for certain people, dependent upon the individual and their own personal circumstances.

kinda figured

but i posted what i did for the people here (we know who they are) who not only believe what you stated but go on to defend it ..

hell you know a guy here who still defending masks as effective even though they say on the box "not medically certified or wont protect you from viruses or covid".

hell they may even quote you ...

sad isnt it that clear "cheekyness" (as my brit friends say) is taken as fact

scrounger

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

sad isnt it that clear "cheekyness" (as my brit friends say) is taken as fact

It's a bad habit that I usually try to avoid, but sometimes I can't stop myself.

edit on 8/6/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I have been saying this for a while, research has been done before this that shows the same thing. At that point they could only say you had six months or nine months of good immunity to the virus after getting the virus because that is as long as they had evidence for. Now they can say a year because their test subjects have been around a year. Natural immunity could last a long time, but if you got the Jab, they want you to take a booster already.

There is so much fearmongering misinformation that is being spread about the need for vaccination with this virus. There is even research that concludes that even a mild case gives you good immunity, but the immunity slowly builds and takes a month to three months to build and when done it is superior to fighting variants of the virus compared to the vaccines out now.

Why are the governments pushing vaccines on people who already have had the disease and have immunity? That seems to be a waste of taxpayer money and it is lining the pockets of the Pharma companies making the vaccines. It took away the vaccines from the people who never had the virus too, which put them at risk longer to get the disease. Pushing meds on people who do not really need them seems to be the policy these days....they want everyone to believe that their immune systems cannot protect them and they need technology to survive.

Yes this virus is real, and it is a problem for some people with certain risks. I will not deny this but I do not agree with them pushing a vaccine against a disease you already have a superior immunity against.

The CDC and FDA have known what medicines increase the risk from covid yet they won't inform doctors to change the meds to a different type, in fact they are squashing any attempt of anyone to show evidence of the problem...designing research to hide the facts. Sure there would be shortages of certain meds, and of course, not everyone can quickly switch meds without side effects, our physiology is different than others. Some people cannot take certain meds because of side effects. But many people could have had their meds changed to a safer alternative.

Look at what Fauchi is saying now. What, has someone been reading my posts from NIH? No actually I am reading their research about inhibiting replication and blocking enzymes, but the people at the top are not reading their own research on these natural chemicals that inhibit the virus from getting bad. infoarmed.com...

I talk about this a lot in my posts, naringenin, apigenin, Sage, Rosemary, parsley chemistries, Butulinic acid in Chage, and many more, even pure maple syrup has some chemistry that inhibits this viruses severity. There are so many natural chemistries that keep this virus from going covid. Potent chemicals we can get at the store or in some cases order supplement for. None of these can be patented, except of course NAC that the FDA is now restricting us to get because it can lessen the risk of the virus going covid, it will be considered a medicine now instead of a supplement.

Why didn't fauchi listen to others about this before, instead he ignored science because they want to back pharma companies in this country instead of teaching people to not get sick. The above chemistries most often deter most types of viruses with some like Kiwi fruit enzymes working really well against covid. Grapefruit also works great against this virus in multiple ways....I should shut up, pretty soon you will need a prescription to buy a grapefruit or a kiwi or supplements that can control this naturally.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why are the governments pushing vaccines on people who already have had the disease and have immunity?

The one thing that seems to make the most sense to me at this time, is that they are preparing for Winter, and are hoping to make the vaccine appear more effective than it actually is. Padding their numbers.

Not that I agree with it, but at least I can actually understand that reasoning.

edit on 8/6/21 by BrokenCircles because: trying→hoping

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
For the significant (but dwindling) number of Human Beings who still think the World Health Organization (WHO) has YOUR and YOUR FAMILY's best interest at heart.

For the significant (but dwindling) number of Americans who still think the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has YOUR and YOUR FAMILY's best interest at heart.

Put your thinking cap on and take a look: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Credit to ATS member "MetalThunder"

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
More to add, to the information in the thread,

Doctor who did early research on COVID vaccine: this is not a pandemic of the unvaccinatedDr. Byram Bridle tells the 'Ingraham Angle' that unvaccinated individuals 'are likely acquiring' in substantial numbers, 'naturally acquiring immunity'

Yep, I am that big pharma and fascist Fauci is not going to like this information at all.

www.msn.com... dgntp

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm sure Dr. Bridle is never called by ABC-NBC-CBS for an interview.

He'll be a hero when the new USA is established. One of several.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Even better, it looks like you may have lifelong protection as antibodies are being found in bone marrow, from Nature -

www.nature.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
What’s more interesting is those that recovered from SARS Cov 1 have maintained immunity past 17 years and are immune to SARS Cov 2.

I don’t trust anything Rockefeller, so I call BS on the 1 year immunity…they wish. Looks like backhanded propaganda so they can insist recovered people need a vaccine soon.

Sorry, I am hugely jaded by “New Science” this last year.

It is not new information!
content.time.com...

Q: How long do flu antibodies last?

A: According to our study, it appears they can last the entire lifespan of the human organism — 90 years plus.

In our study we were looking for antibodies to the 1918 flu. This flu virus was reconstructed a number of years ago in the lab, so we were able to test to see if 90 years later we could still find antibodies.

I recruited survivors, people who were born in 1915 or earlier and thus presumably survived the 1918 flu. We found that virtually all the people born in 1915 or earlier — about 90% of them — had good "titers" to the 1918 flu, which means they still had reasonably high concentrations of the antibodies in their blood, whereas among controls, people who were born in 1926 or later, it was only about 10%. That was really quite a remarkable finding.

content.time.com...
edit on 6-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join