It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even If The Vaccines Are Proven Safe, I Still Will Not Take It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: standingwave

Reading through the replies I see the main point of the OP went right over everyone’s heads, even though this is a global issue and supposedly independent countries are acting in lockstep.

I have news for you muricans, it doesn’t matter which flavour of muppet puppet you have as President, they aren’t running the show.

Glad someone noticed!

But don't get me wrong, society has basically been raped for the past year and a half. A lot of people probably feel it, but they cant quite figure out why. They cant quit understand that they were paid to destroy their own economy!

The forced injections are physical rape and on a whole nother level.

But the endgame is coming, and it will be worldwide. You nailed when you said LOCKSTEP, because all countrys are doing the same thing, but some are a little harder to crack.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: standingwave

Reading through the replies I see the main point of the OP went right over everyone’s heads, even though this is a global issue and supposedly independent countries are acting in lockstep.

I have news for you muricans, it doesn’t matter which flavour of muppet puppet you have as President, they aren’t running the show.

it's still too soon to speak of the great reset as if it were real. I mean, it is, but you can't say it like that yet.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
People die from the vax.
it was experimental for use as an emergency treatment - it does not create immunity.

So, recognizing that people are indeed dying, and there are other treatments, and it is not longer an emergency . . .
(because after the initial onset, any emergency become normal and not an emergency)

then why would the FDA approve it?
Are they going to approve for general distribution
a treatment that
does not provide immunity which in addition
kills random people?

If so would you ever trust any approval by the FDA or the CDC?

This has less to do with corona than your mental fitness.
Do you believe that the death of random innocent people is acceptable cost in order to prevent your death (when you could also be one of the random innocent people)?

Sounds more like Russian Roulette than science.

But feel free to take one for the team.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

it's still too soon to speak of the great reset as if it were real. I mean, it is, but you can't say it like that yet.

Why not? It could be a great reset of a whole different and better kind if people could snap out of their stupor.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Why not? It could be a great reset of a whole different and better kind if people could snap out of their stupor.

Most logical thinkers don't base decisions on a "could be".

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The OP laid out a future scenario were it is proven safe and approved and even then they wouldn't take it.

You either believe in liberty and people have the right to choose what goes into their own body, or you're fascist.

Take your pick. This is truly and either/or.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Now we see what our evil leaders want from us;

REVENUE and POWER and CONTROL.

And this is a new revalation to you?

Its always been that way since the dawn of time

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
my refusal is a done deal, set in stone, irreversible. my resolve is absolute.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
You either believe in liberty and people have the right to choose what goes into their own body, or you're fascist.

Take your pick. This is truly and either/or.

My point had nothing to do with the choice but with the scenario being a made up one, which differed from the reality network dude pointed out.

It shouldn't be that hard to follow.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"Proven safe" by the FDA means there's about a 70% chance it's actually safe. 30% of their approved medicines get recalled for problems after approval.

That doesn't even address the fact that it can't be proven necessary.

Hard pass for me too.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
It still isn't the current unapproved by the FDA situation pointed out by network dude, is it?

It is a "what if" or, in this case, "even if"

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is also completely unnecessary. Why would anyone take a vaccine if it doesn't really do anything for you? It just doesn't make any sense and that is why I won't take it either. Safe or not safe...that is the moot point.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Habs2133
Another one, huh?

Let me ask you this, if you could change one thing about the covid situation, without it being covid not existing, what would it be?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nah...thats just more selective memory. So long as the CDC and not the "Trump Administration, headed by the My Pillow Guy" was in charge of CREATING and TESTING the vaccines, I beleieve we were all copacetic a reply to:
ShadowLink

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'd like China being forced to ADMIT that this was an escaped weapon of War...that way, the rubes in Arkansas and West Virginia could see that it is wiser to vaccinate than to not.a reply to: daskakik

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
My point had nothing to do with the choice but with the scenario being a made up one, which differed from the reality network dude pointed out.

It shouldn't be that hard to follow.

It wasn't. You said:

"The OP laid out a future scenario were it is proven safe and approved and even then they wouldn't take it." (emphasis mine)

Sounds to me like you are ridiculing someone having the audacity to refuse to take a jab just because it has been 'proven' (yeah, right, by who, and with what 'margin of error'?).

My comment wasn't aimed directly at you, it was aimed at anyone who supports forced jabs.

And it's truth stands on it's own.
edit on 12-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
NO..."THE BEST" immunity does NOT come from contracting the disease....herd immunity is a MYTH in that by the time 90% of the POP have had the disease, thousands have either died or there never was a need for "herd Immunity" to start. SCIENCE.a reply to: carewemust

edit on 8 12 2021 by HiddenIdentity because: Thgose chicks from Mt. Pilot were HOT.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"The OP laid out a future scenario were it is proven safe and approved and even then they wouldn't take it." (emphasis mine)

Sounds to me like you are ridiculing someone having the audacity to refuse to take a jab just because it has been 'proven' (yeah, right, by who, and with what 'margin of error'?).

I just restated the scenario to show the contrast to the actual situation, which is moot in a "what if".

edit on 12-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity
And this is where someone popping in and saying, "Nobody has forced China to admit that", would be totally moot because I asked for a made up scenario, not from you but thanks anyway, and obviously it is going to differ from the situation at the present time.

edit on 12-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity
Did they even mention herd immunity?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join