It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even If The Vaccines Are Proven Safe, I Still Will Not Take It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
But see, Trump WASN'T in charge of the vaccine. Trump put the push and money behind it but SCIENTISTS AND Pharmaceuticals WERE BEHIND IT. But since it's mostly his supporters who won't get the vaccine, I'd say, Trump only convinced liberals. So how is that leading his base?

a reply to: ShadowLink

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: canucks555
So you won't take a safe vax for political reasons,
..At least you have the guts to admit it.

experimental, no yet FDA approved vax. That's the part, coupled with forcing people to take it that has some people suspicious. Others, would take a corn cob up the backside of they were told to.

Your comment is just a little rant, with no context to the OP

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Habs2133
Another one, huh?

Let me ask you this, if you could change one thing about the covid situation, without it being covid not existing, what would it be?

Every politician dying from syphilis. Yesterday.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenIdentity
NO..."THE BEST" immunity does NOT come from contracting the disease....herd immunity is a MYTH in that by the time 90% of the POP have had the disease, thousands have either died or there never was a need for "herd Immunity" to start. SCIENCE.a reply to: carewemust

but we aren't waiting on everyone to get sick. Over half of the entire US population has had two shots. And a large percentage of the rest has had covid and recovered. (sounds like Heard immunity unless the vaccine isn't as good as we are told)

At some point, this is going to come up in conversation, Joey had better do a little homework on the topic in case a real scientist asks him.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I didn't mean Trump was literally in charge of it. He just put the wheels in motion and pushed for it.

The fact that people wouldn't take it cause he was President and then changed their mind after he was out, all the while the very same scientists and manufacturers worked on it makes them appear even dumber.
It's the same vaccine no matter who was president.

Also, do we know for sure it's mostly Trump supporters that are refusing or are you just assuming? Serious question.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Neither would I. I dont even take the flu shot. Never have.
There is far too much sketchiness surrounding this 'vax' for me to EVER trust it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: canucks555

Didn't pretty much every anti Trumper do the same thing when he was president?
I recall a lot of big names saying they wouldn't take any vaccine Trump was in charge of.

Oh yeah, then they all changed their tune after Biden stole the election.
Did you refuse the vaccine when it first came out then change your tune too?

Im a Trump supporter and even when he was touting it (and he still is), I still refused it. I dont care who is touting it....even if my best friend, family member or whomever is... Im not taking it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don’t believe the vaccine is safe, but I am with you, OP. Even if it were safe and Trump came and autographed it for me I wouldn’t take the damn thing. I am not taking something that is being forced and used for political means to take away our freedom.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Who says it safe? CNN.
a reply to: canucks555

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

i havent got covid yet but i might at some point. i wont get vaccinated tho for another 2 or 3 years whether i get covid or not. people that already got vaxxed will start droppin like flies in the next 3 to 5 years because their bodies will reject a whole lotta stuff & they wont be able to be helped when this virus mutates more. the vaccine isnt safe yet & it isnt letting the body create its own antibodies naturally. its like taking nyquil your whole life for colds & flus than trying to stop taking it at 40 but in just a few years for this circumstance. youll be lucky to not be hospitalized for somethin that should have been minor.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
But see, Trump WASN'T in charge of the vaccine. Trump put the push and money behind it but SCIENTISTS AND Pharmaceuticals WERE BEHIND IT. But since it's mostly his supporters who won't get the vaccine, I'd say, Trump only convinced liberals. So how is that leading his base?

a reply to: ShadowLink

Ooooooooo !!!

" SCIENTISTS™ " in capital letters, no less !!

Impressive !!

We are all very impressed, that you told us that !

Thank-you very much.

Most of us thought that it was just bureaucratic Administrators™, like Fauchi™, Politicians™, robber-baron Businessmen™ like Gates™, anything-for-a-buck Big-Harma™, and incompetent unelected Officials™, like Tedros™.

But " SCIENTISTS™ " you say ! Wow !!!!

Got any names, so that we may honor them as they deserve ?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I won't be taking these injections either, not until some very difficult questions are answered which will never be, at least not honestly by the totalitarian globalists in power. Is anyone shocked that forced injections are mandatory now while safe alternatives are actively withheld from the masses? Corrupt governments have been forcibly injecting lead into those who dare to inconvenience their agendas for centuries. This was never about disease, it has always been about control. Resist.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
I won't be taking these injections either, not until some very difficult questions are answered which will never be, at least not honestly by the totalitarian globalists in power. Is anyone shocked that forced injections are mandatory now while safe alternatives are actively withheld from the masses? Corrupt governments have been forcibly injecting lead into those who dare to inconvenience their agendas for centuries. This was never about disease, it has always been about control. Resist.

Would it really matter, if the difficult questions were answered? What sort of answer would satisfy you?
People will just say they don't believe the answers, and round and round we go.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Would it really matter, if the difficult questions were answered? What sort of answer would satisfy you?
People will just say they don't believe the answers, and round and round we go.

For starters, why is this disease worth taking away freedom when other diseases have never required it? An easier question might be why is natural immunity just fine for chicken pox but not COVID-19?
Most urgently, why mandate a vaccine that is now only 46% effective when the 96% effective novavax protein subunit vaccine isn't even allowed in the US?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

For starters, why is this disease worth taking away freedom when other diseases have never required it?

Who said it is the first?

Also, because it is a little deadlier.

An easier question might be why is natural immunity just fine for chicken pox but not COVID-19?

Really?

Most urgently, why mandate a vaccine that is now only 46% effective when the 96% effective novavax protein subunit vaccine isn't even allowed in the US?

Because it is what is available and because novavax decided to postpone the submission for approval.
Novavax Again Delays EUA Filing with FDA

edit on 13-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
So you won't take a safe vax for political reasons,
..At least you have the guts to admit it.

Honestly, just look at how much immorality is connected to these vax pharma companies, and how much deceit , threats and other immoral things are happening due to Covid jabs. They aren't just unsafe for medical reasons, they are immoral on so many levels.
Of course a lot of folks don't care about morality.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

For starters, why is this disease worth taking away freedom when other diseases have never required it?

Who said it is the first?

Also, because it is a little deadlier.

An easier question might be why is natural immunity just fine for chicken pox but not COVID-19?

Really?

Because it is what is available and because novavax decided to postpone the submission for approval.
Novavax Again Delays EUA Filing with FDA

Deadlier to who? If you're vaccinated and I have survived natural infection, I'm less likely to spread it than you are. Those at risk should isolate. I know you disagree, but individual freedom is more important than a 00.27% chance of death. F*ing totalitarian cowards may disagree of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit
You asked some questions and I answered them as best I could.

Your little "give me liberty or give me death" rant is irrelevant to your questions.

I know you disagree, but individual freedom is more important than a 00.27% chance of death.

Individual freedom is only as important as the will to fight for it and that depends on the individual.

If this is important to you, have at it, but keyboard soldiering doesn't count.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
There are several really bad situations tied to this "pandemic". But lets have a little re-cap of the time line. Taking it from the top.

Media hype. From the start we seen doors being welded shut, people in China dropping dead in the streets. Yes, your corporate media was in full swing already preparing the way for the scamdemic. The hype has never let up. It continues to this day, right along with full narrative control.

The numbers were cooked. Even from the beginning, we have all sorts of deaths being mis-categorized as "death from covid". This shouldnt have surprised anyone, especially since there was a lot of money being thrown around as an incentive.

Two weeks to flatten the curve. Well, we see now that was all one big lie to get the ball rolling.

Lockdowns and travel papers. For many this was their first ever experience with total control over their daily lives. Freaked a lot of people out, but, you know- "two weeks to flatten the curve" , right?

Now we get to the vaccines. A total mind#### if there ever was one. Never in my history have I seen a presidential puppet do an about face so fast. Literally went from "do not trust the shot" to " if you don't take it , we will force you to take it". Literally over night.

So, what now? Well, I think a lot of us know there are huge ethical issues with forcing someone into taking an injection of something that they feel might be worse than what its supposed to fix. Then throw in the fact that it really is NOT a cure, and has some really nasty side effects, well how can you blame anyone for rejecting it? Is there anyone left in government that is ethical? It doesn't look like it, does it? So the safety of the shot and the ethics of the whole thing is one big problem.

Whats the other situation that is tied to this whole debacle?

Travel passports within your own country, even down to the county level. THIS IS THE MAIN GOAL. Anyone telling you it wont happen is a liar. Its already being rolled out in other countries. Didn't take long, did it? Can and probably will morph into social scoring, credit based monetary system, a real tyrannical system that will be linked world wide. There are tons of people ONLINE that are shilling for mandated vaxx non stop, and the goal for them is not to stop the plandemic, it is to bring about the vaxx passport! Force everyone to get it at all costs! Even if it goes against your ethics, your humanity, your religion. Once critical mass is achieved, there will be no place left to work that doesn't require it.

So resist at all cost. Do not allow such a system to be installed. It will turn into our worst nightmare. The game is not about safety, that is just a tool being use to usher in the tyranny. Its part of the great reset that Klaus Schuabb talks about. He wants control of the entire monetary system. You will be rationed resources. And if you dissent you will be cut off.

So when you hear someone say " just get the vaxx and we can all get back to normal", just shake your head and tell them,no. No, it wont get back to normal.

Thank you for helping with natural selection. You are contribution to improving the human race is appreciated.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Two lines of thought....

1. The vaccines are, for the most part, safe and effective.
2. Vaccines are going to kill us.

Pretty simple and fear is a powerful thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join