It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Noticed More People Experiencing Brain Fog Recently ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So lately I have noticed people are suffering from higher than normal brain fog, just as the second round of vax is happening to most people.
I didn't notice anything on the first round, but now people are forgetting simple things, sending incorrect emails, getting mixed up on the phone.
It's small stuff but noticeable.

Thoughts and observations ?

Yes. I have observed this. And personally experienced it.

COVID is a repertory illness but it’s not just that.

It creates serious cognitive issues.

Another thing to watch out for is the extent to which people become more emotional. Noticed people acting strangely? Being more tense or tuned up? Sad? “Everything’s negative” or “the world is falling apart”? Down?

That’s all part of Covid symptoms and impact.

This is why you need to get vaccinated. Any ounce of protection against this virus is important - could literally help save your mind.

If you live in America you can basically get the vax at any pharmacy from a grocery store to a Walgreens and more.

There’s literally no excuse and it might stop you from becoming a vegetable. Get the vax.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

If you would have said to get medical treatments from a grocery store two years ago I would have laughed out loud.

Talk to your doctor about medical treatments, not Costco.

Idiocracy got it wrong. When they entered Costco the greeter should have had a syringe in his hand and said "have you been vaxxed?"

Oh btw, the covid vaccine doesn't prevent infection. It is not approved. It does not prevent the spread (sorry grandma).

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The blood clots and heart issues also, I suspect. I dont really understand how people can fear the vax but deny the existance of the virus. What am I missing

For some of us, it’s not about denying the existence of the virus... Instead, many like myself who are healthy, low-middle aged, with no comorbidities, don’t want to take a virtually unknown vaccination for an illness that has a better than 99% survival rate for us. AND... not everyone who gets the actual virus will experience the cytokine storm from spike protein proliferation either.

For example, I had CV in January and didn’t know it at the time. I only found out later after an antibody test. I had no effects at all. Which brings me to a second reason some of us don’t want it... If we’ve had the virus, the CDC says that the chances of getting it again are less than 1%.

But regardless, I do have a minor autoimmune condition I’ve had all my life and I previously got a mild case of Guillian-Barre after a flu shot. Since both those things increase the chance of issues from this vaccine due to high-level spike protein introduction, for me - even if I had not already had the virus - the risk of complications from the shot are higher than my risk of complications from CV itself . This was confirmed by my GP who flat-out recommended I not get the VX right now and agreed that the data shows that my chances of getting CV again (and that of anyone else who already had the virus) are less than a percent. So why risk it?

Basically... what I am saying is that for some of us, the risk/reward of the vaccine is lower or less than trusting our own immune system to respond appropriately in a natural way, rather than being forced into hyperdrive through artificial means... And then add to that... if we’ve already had the virus... getting the vax would be introducing new additional risk from the “generated” second infection we’d probably never get naturally.

Therefore, we’re not denying the virus... we’re just denying that the vaccine would help us more than potentially harm us. Furthermore, those of us who already have had the virus will most likely not get it again and thus, won’t transmit it to others either. Yet, even though that less than 1% reinfection rate was published by the CDC, many, including the agency itself, seem to want to ignore that. This causes those of us who fall into this camp to be called paranoid, silly, or selfish, when we are truly following the science based on the data THEY wrote, and that applies to our specific situation. And I know many like me...

It’s the whole one-size-fits-all, “every single person needs the shot no matter what” approach that is weird. AND that’s what makes it look like to some, that there could be some other agenda... whether there is or not. Thereby, making even others who might not have already had the virus, still leery of the shot too.

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

edit on 13-8-2021 by nicevillegrl because: Added quote

edit on 13-8-2021 by nicevillegrl because: Deleted words because it was long

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

If you would have said to get medical treatments from a grocery store two years ago I would have laughed out loud.

Talk to your doctor about medical treatments, not Costco.

Idiocracy got it wrong. When they entered Costco the greeter should have had a syringe in his hand and said "have you been vaxxed?"

Oh btw, the covid vaccine doesn't prevent infection. It is not approved. It does not prevent the spread (sorry grandma).

Um… wut?

If you’re smart enough to make enough money to shop at Costco you should understand my point.

Also, no one said the vaccine prevents infection smart guy. Does a seatbelt save 100% of lives in a car accident? No. But it sure as # helps.

What are you gaining by not taking the vax? Masculinity? A weird inferiority complex masquerading as superiority?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl

The blood clots and heart issues also, I suspect. I dont really understand how people can fear the vax but deny the existance of the virus. What am I missing

For some of us, it’s not about denying the existence of the virus... Instead, many like myself who are healthy, low-middle aged, with no comorbidities, don’t want to take a virtually unknown vaccination for an illness that has a better than 99% survival rate for us. AND... not everyone who gets the actual virus will experience the cytokine storm from spike protein proliferation either.

For example, I had CV in January and didn’t know it at the time. I only found out later after an antibody test. I had no effects at all. Which brings me to a second reason some of us don’t want it... If we’ve had the virus, the CDC says that the chances of getting it again are less than 1%.

But regardless, I do have a minor autoimmune condition I’ve had all my life and I previously got a mild case of Guillian-Barre after a flu shot. Since both those things increase the chance of issues from this vaccine due to high-level spike protein introduction, for me - even if I had not already had the virus - the risk of complications from the shot are higher than my risk of complications from CV itself . This was confirmed by my GP who flat-out recommended I not get the VX right now and agreed that the data shows that my chances of getting CV again (and that of anyone else who already had the virus) are less than a percent. So why risk it?

Basically... what I am saying is that for some of us, the risk/reward of the vaccine is lower or less than trusting our own immune system to respond appropriately in a natural way, rather than being forced into hyperdrive through artificial means... And then add to that... if we’ve already had the virus... getting the vax would be introducing new additional risk from the “generated” second infection we’d probably never get naturally.

Therefore, we’re not denying the virus... we’re just denying that the vaccine would help us more than potentially harm us. Furthermore, those of us who already have had the virus will most likely not get it again and thus, won’t transmit it to others either. Yet, even though that less than 1% reinfection rate was published by the CDC, many, including the agency itself, seem to want to ignore that. This causes those of us who fall into this camp to be called paranoid, silly, or selfish, when we are truly following the science based on the data THEY wrote, and that applies to our specific situation. And I know many like me...

It’s the whole one-size-fits-all, “every single person needs the shot no matter what” approach that is weird. AND that’s what makes it look like to some, that there could be some other agenda... whether there is or not. Thereby, making even others who might not have already had the virus, still leery of the shot too.

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I’m not sure what “lower middle aged” means but I’m in my 30s. I was quarantined with a positive Covid case last year - whom I remained in close contact with - and spent my quarantine setting output records on my Peloton. Never felt sick for a hot second.

There are legit reasons not to get the vax. My wife and I said “hell no” to the vax while she was pregnant. We also held off for several months after our child was born because she’s breast feeding. She did get the vax as delta spread.

I suppose I’m in a similar boat to you. I never tested positive for Covid despite 100% being exposed. I also never felt sick. But.. did I get the vax? Yes I did.

And when I was recently exposed to delta do you know what happened? Nothing.

No one, myself included, was excited to get the jab. But, I did it and after all of my research - which included the risks - I’d do it again.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I didn’t notice whether you said... but did you have covid too? Or just the vaccine?

I ask because you seem to be taking that one-size-fits-all approach that is confusing. For those of us that had CV, the chance that we will get it again (and if we don’t get it, we can’t transmit it even asymptotically) is less than 1%. Not only is this low in general, it’s much less than that of those who are “just” vaccinated.

Therefore, why should we introduce further spike protein reactions into our body, when we already have greater protection than the vaccine provides? And that doesn’t even take into consideration the ppl for which the vaccine may cause or induce more problems than the virus would.

It’s just odd to me that so many are ignoring the CDC’s own data that puts the reinfection rate at less than 1%...

Edit to add: I do see now where you posted that you did have the virus too. I was just writing this when you posted that so I didn’t see if.

edit on 13-8-2021 by nicevillegrl because: Eta

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I did get tested later, at the request of my doctor, to see if I had antibodies. We did this when deciding what was the best course of action regarding the vax for me, primarily based on my prior GB history after the flu shot years back.

I am just fairly certain it must have been in Jan that I had it, even though I had no symptoms. That’s the only time I think I could have likely been exposed.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Removed because the system won’t let me post my whole comment.
edit on 13-8-2021 by Hamburgler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well - I tried to thoughtfully reply to you twice but ATS apparently doesn’t like my content despite zero T&C violations in my content.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Weird!
Nothing you said so far was rude and i hope it didn’t seem as if I was being rude either. I am just genuinely confused as to why natural immunity is being virtually ignored by so many, despite the CDC giving it much higher efficacy in terms of infection and reinfection prevention, than any of the vaccines. It just seems so odd.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I never felt have better after my vaccine.
I ferl a clarity new that before wasn't.
You should guys get on my level.
Do your part for 2 more week.
We need flattering the curve.

Did your dick gain 4 inches too like mine?

Well he did say you need to be flattering the curve.

Make of that what you will !

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Biden is a prime example.
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Oh god no... I just imagined their agenda.

Millions of people, so befuddled, bereft of sane thought, running around in fancy suits looking at random others and saying "My pants are tight. My butts been wiped. Come on Man!" and bumping into each other, falling off roof tops, stampeding down main roads...

They're trying to turn us all into biden clones..

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I can only attest for myself. It's happening. I've noticed, ever since I was force fed the spike protein shake.

Someone held you down and jabbed you against your will? Where do you live?

Heavily pressured by wife because we won't be able to visit her family (foreign country) without it. Heavily pressured by work (writing on the wall there). Reside in Smurfville, Cali

Not bad for an optional thing. You have the option, sure, they're not forcing you...

As they said on tv here today, it's optional.. but if you don't you just won't get to do some things.

Clear as day, this rubbish is not optional. it's mandatory, or else you're a second class plebeian.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I haven't noticed any fog, but I have been turning my phone on airplane mode and other electronics turned off and have been having extremely vivid dreams, to the point of waking me up a couple times per night because they are overloading my senses. I was telling my oldest daughter about it this morning and oddly she is having a similar experience and we are waking about the same times every night.

Seems strange to me and neither of us have had the jab.
edit on 8/13/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice Connection

INDEPENDENCE DAY/5G: IS EVERYONE ELECTROSENSITIVE?

The fact is, everyone’s physical responses to EMFs is the same, though the symptoms may vary.  First, EMFs cause oxidative stress, which means that electrons break off from cells and ricochet around the body; they become free radicals. Free radicals lower the body’s natural immunity, which leads to cancer and other diseases.

Second, EMFs affect the endocrine system.  There is much talk of “brain fog” these days; it has become such a problem that the condition was featured on a health show here in Greece.  A doctor explained in detail how mast cells from the thyroid gland penetrate the blood-brain barrier and cause mental confusion.

Another effect of EMFs on the endocrine system is that they trigger our fight-or-flight hormones such as adrenaline. This is particularly noticeable with Wi-Fi. A few minutes after entering a Wi-Fi environment, people’s heart rates speed up, and the release of adrenaline expresses itself in different ways. Some people feel a sort of “rush”, which can turn into depression afterwards. Some people get headaches, feel sick, lose their balance or feel faint. Others experience brain fog; they can’t think clearly or find the words they want to use. Some people become very aggressive. Others experience intense rage. Everyone has some reaction, because all of us without exception are responding to to the release of hormones into our bloodstream.

edit on 8132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I haven't noticed any fog, but I have been turning my phone on airplane mode and other electronics turned off

I would love to do that, turn off my electronics.
Unfortunately, my job requires that I can be reached 24/7 unless I take a vacation.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Someone held you down and jabbed you against your will? Where do you live?"

Heavily pressured by wife because we won't be able to visit her family (foreign country) without it. Heavily pressured by work (writing on the wall there). Reside in Smurfville, Cali

Ok, so, not force-fed, but I get it.

Did you not at least try to find a doc that would hand you the syringe, walk out the door while you swuirted its contents into the sink, come back in give you your jab papers?

Thankfully my wife and most of my relatives (hers are all gone) is/are just as opposed to jabs as I am.

My sympathies, and I hope you don't experience any of the bad stuff happening to a lot of the jabbed, noor future.
edit on 13-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Have You Noticed More People Experiencing Brain Fog Recently ?

We all have.

The entire point behind a vaccine is to protect you against X.

So why does it matter if someone don't?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Most people on ATS have been suffering from brain fogs for the better part of three decades.

But the only significant increase in this fog occurred, when many here (against their own beliefs and interests) fell under the thrall of Donald Trump.

What little reason they had completely abandoned them, allowing them to believe all manner of contradictory and counterintuitive ideas at the same time.

Unfortunately, there is no vaccine to protect people from this strange infection.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join