It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Noticed More People Experiencing Brain Fog Recently ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
I can only attest for myself. It's happening. I've noticed, ever since I was force fed the spike protein shake.

Someone held you down and jabbed you against your will? Where do you live?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
DREADDs possibly? Are they a double-edged sword? (Designer Receptors Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs). pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

What is really included in this synthetic chemical CV19 injection?

Too much censorship and over-the-top restrictive mandates are clouding our ability to evaluate all aspects of this worldwide experiment.

Some people see it with clarity. Others seem to be oddly oblivious and incurious.

The Use of DREADDs to Deconstruct Behavior

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm experiencing more brain fog then ever in the last two months or so, but I figured it was due to stress (not vaccinated). I do things like opening the fridge door instead of the microwave, forgetting if I put sugar in my coffee or not, forgetting to let the dog back inside before going to bed, forgetting to water plants on set times, also constantly loosing track of time.

My partner who is vaccinated became extremely forgetful to the point that my daughter said i should have him checked out because it's not normal at all. Started also two months ago, around the time of his first jab.

My daughter an her partner, both fully vaxxed have none of the above as far as I can tell
edit on 12-8-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh thank god, I thought it was just me. My parents have been acting very strange, almost like they have dementia, and they get angry at the drop of a hat.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I never felt have better after my vaccine.
I ferl a clarity new that before wasn't.
You should guys get on my level.
Do your part for 2 more week.
We need flattering the curve.

lol this is good

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My mom too

a reply to: DreadKnock

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We were just talking about this today at work. Everyone's brain is foggy, and everyone is tired, all the time. No jab for me, but I think its due to wearing a mask. I really think it affects our oxygen levels. Were not getting enough oxygen and were breathing in more carbon dioxide. I wear a mask at work, 8+ hours a day. I have noticed a difference in myself since all this started. First, I think part is general sadness/depression from what's happening to our world. The other is the masks are making us sick. Brain fog started slow but is getting worse, and I'm exhausted all the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
We were just talking about this today at work. Everyone's brain is foggy, and everyone is tired, all the time. No jab for me, but I think its due to wearing a mask. I really think it affects our oxygen levels. Were not getting enough oxygen and were breathing in more carbon dioxide. I wear a mask at work, 8+ hours a day. I have noticed a difference in myself since all this started. First, I think part is general sadness/depression from what's happening to our world. The other is the masks are making us sick. Brain fog started slow but is getting worse, and I'm exhausted all the time.

That is an interesting theory. I wonder if you could get access to some kind of oxygen or air system like the ones for people with COPD and try oxygenating yourself and your blood for a couple of hours a day and see if the brain fog diminishes. You could also try regular practices of rhythmic and controlled breathing, if you can't, to achieve the same effect.

Anyway. Something you could try and experiment with. It might help many others to if it does help.

edit on 12-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: corrections

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

we feel the mask are making us feel sick as well. I wear them 8h a day.
I did use a saturation meter several times a day to check my oxygen level and it was at 97% all day, every day.

My partner thinks it's something they put on the masks that we breath in that makes us feel unwell

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I never felt have better after my vaccine.
I ferl a clarity new that before wasn't.
You should guys get on my level.
Do your part for 2 more week.
We need flattering the curve.

Did your dick gain 4 inches too like mine?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I felt better after it, then after a week and then on I've felt brain fog.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
We were just talking about this today at work. Everyone's brain is foggy, and everyone is tired, all the time. No jab for me, but I think its due to wearing a mask. I really think it affects our oxygen levels.

I wonder what lets say 2% less gets you over 8 hours... Just go to the gym and lift weights with a mask on and it doesn't take long where you are pulling it out to get some air, so ya it is doing something to your O2 level.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Biden is a prime example.
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 I watched a really interesting video from a top Dr called Michael Fleming (I believe if I recall correctly) he explained how in the animal trials when tested on mice and on macaque monkeys that the spike protein was collecting in the brains of the animals and it was giving rise to a disease with a fancy long name. In short it was mad cows disease which as we know is degenerative and affects the brain in horrible ways, maybe it's linked. If I can figure out how to link the video I will

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev thank you I have literally just posted a similar response in regard to the mad cow disease and prions disease connection. You worded it perfectly. I watched the video from that Dr the other night explaining how they found these startling results in the animal testing phase and it was a real eye opener.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Im sorry to hear that. We just know 2. So far.

And they are likely preparing the FEMA camps for those who dont go peacefully.

Damned if you do, and damned if you dont.

Sorry to hear you know 2, but I think the numbers will grow almost exponentially by Christmas. I have a very large circle of friends and clients, so I kind of expected "more" death within range, but it's getting ridiculous.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I can only attest for myself. It's happening. I've noticed, ever since I was force fed the spike protein shake.

Heavily pressured by wife because we won't be able to visit her family (foreign country) without it. Heavily pressured by work (writing on the wall there). Reside in Smurfville, Cali
edit on 12-8-2021 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Good citizens with Brain-Frogs™.

Our heart goes-out to you.

We know you hate us for not taking the Jibber-Jabber™, but we are not so fickle, and will not abandon you.

We will not rest until Brain-Frogs™ is recognized as a condition that may happen to some, after the Jibber-Jabber™.

Stay strong Froggers™ !

Stay strong !

( 4-YT views at time of posting. )

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Heavily pressured by wife because we won't be able to visit her family (foreign country) without it. Heavily pressured by work (writing on the wall there). Reside in Smurfville, Cali

I know it's probably too late now but when I was pressured by my partner my response was this.

Nobody knows what the side effects are going to be or how bad covid will end up becoming. My familiy contingency plan was put in place the moment you got the vaccine. Now I cannot get it. Unless both scenarios result in our death, which is entirely possible, at least we mitigated that outcome the best of our abilities. We have both bases covered and as I applaud your decision to get the vax you should also applaud mine for not taking it (yet). Our motivations are the same, preservation of the family and we have a unique ability to take two different routes to the same outcome.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Its problary a bit of both. The Jab and Mask. Hope everyone at work get better and eat good food.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join