It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Noticed More People Experiencing Brain Fog Recently ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So lately I have noticed people are suffering from higher than normal brain fog, just as the second round of vax is happening to most people.
I didn't notice anything on the first round, but now people are forgetting simple things, sending incorrect emails, getting mixed up on the phone.
It's small stuff but noticeable.

Thoughts and observations ?

+69 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I never felt have better after my vaccine.
I ferl a clarity new that before wasn't.
You should guys get on my level.
Do your part for 2 more week.
We need flattering the curve.

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I did what you see there.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Heck, I have been saying for a long time that this COVID thing was a brain virus.

Pretty much explains why so many people aren't asking even basic questions about what the heck is going on.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's the feathering, maybe 15-25% stays in the arm, but the other 75-85% circulates through all your organs. Brain is going to get hit, you lose neurons and synapses, small parts of your brain dies all over from micro-strokes. Once those capillaries get bound up with platelets and seal off an area, it doesn't grow back. Same thing happens with heart cells and pancreatic cells, once they are dead, they don't re-grow.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I agree, it was enlightening.

I don't understand why I voted Republican all those years!

Now I understand how wrong I was.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Yep, totally agree with the way that was done, and to be honest there really needs to be more of it. Honestly to expect the outcomes that we needed after the day was half way through was kinda about an opportunity that many would probably have anticipated. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The only ones I have heard complain about it are those that had Covid. They state that they get brain fog and takes a minute to find the word or are forgetful. Haven't yet heard it from a vaccinated person but I'll keep my ears open.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I purposely kept my brain partly fogged for many years so I could better fit into society. I decided I didn't want to live that way anymore so I eliminated the foods that caused it pretty much and started eating more of the foods that allow me to think better. I did it to myself so I would fit in, most people do not want to hang around someone who can think clearly and talks about stuff that is not interesting to them. So I joined them and there are others like me, purposely seeking food chemistry to dumb you down so you can be like your friends. It has it's advantages, I like getting into conversations with doctors and engeneers and people like that, but do prefer to hang around with common everyday people in society that talk about stuff happening in the town...gossip. Also talking about cars, hunting and fishing, and work is kind of a lot more fun than talking about plant chemistry and metabolomics and ways to stop diseases..

The only reason I have restarted my quest into medicine is because so many of my old friends are on meds and lots of them are not doing good on them. They used to be able to operate ok, now they are not able to think clearly anymore on the meds. I am not doing it for prestige, nobody is going to believe someone without a degree hanging on the wall anyway. I am ready to give up with my research because so many people believe the only way to cure something is take a med...which is a lie. Not many people want to alter their diet at all, and I am not pushy, and it doesn't matter if I was pushy, they want to eat what they want and there has been so much dietary misinformation over the years, nobody wants to take advice from anyone about eating.

I thought about going back into the fog again, but it is nice being the real me again, I was a nerd when I was younger and gave it up so I could make friends.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Heck, I have been saying for a long time that this COVID thing was a brain virus.

Pretty much explains why so many people aren't asking even basic questions about what the heck is going on.

I ahree. But the vaccine reservesses the damage. I have a new spring in my hop now. I can even say the alphabits backwards. Now sometimes from time to time I could do things I never could before, and I never feel alone anymore

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The oxygen deprivation that stems from wearing masks, is starting to have the desired effect across society.

As America is converted over to social-communism by the CCP (Biden's their puppet), there will be less resistance.

All by design.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The only ones I have heard complain about it are those that had Covid. They state that they get brain fog and takes a minute to find the word or are forgetful. Haven't yet heard it from a vaccinated person but I'll keep my ears open.
I can attest to this.

The worst part (provided you’re not hospitalized and die), is that the virus makes you somehow not yourself.

Short-term memory? Shot.

Use of critical and logical thinking. Not great at all.

Ability to form speech as one normally does. Affected.

Ability to string thoughts or your “thought-process”. Definitely affected.

Cognizant abilities overall are definitely negatively impacted.

Mental health and onset of precarious neurological functioning for sure. In other words, I feel pretty “down”. Drained almost. Tired a lot.

As I’m out of the quarantine timeline in CA, I can still feel my body and mind trying to heal. It ain’t fun.
edit on 11-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I got the first moderna shot in march. A month later, I took a piddly ass delivery job (I'm semi-retired).

I could not do the paperwork necessary. It was super simple. I swear I could easily have done it in the 4th grade, but I never once successfully completed this simple paperwork.

Also, since I was delivering all across the state, I had to use maps. I had some real issues. Issues I'd never in my life had previously. I still can't seem to see a map in my mind.

After a few months, I ended up quitting the job. Mostly out of embarrasment I was so stupid.

Went to the pcp, he sent me to brain doc. He ran an mri on brain. No issues, they said.

Well how come I'm dumber than usual then?

Was only later I heard about the brain fog after vaxx.

edit on 11-8-2021 by smh4wg because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Here's another for you today, the 19th person I know died from the covid jab (not covid). He went into the hospital last night, they found clotting, gave him blood thinners, died this morning. The clots traveled to his lungs and caused a pulmonary embolism, he may have had a stroke as well. He got his jab about 10 days ago on August 2nd.

It's getting rough, I am getting sick and f**king tired of this BS... Since January this year, 14 friends and clients, 3 legion members, one tribute artist and now a very healthy guy that did a little contracting and painting. Plus I know a lot of people with serious adverse effects that can't even work anymore. I still don't know of anyone who died from whatever it is they rebranded as covid.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
OMG! I am so sorry. That is a lot of people to lose in a few months..

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

This won't end well if this is the plan.
Jesus

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Sadly I know a person who has taken 2 Pfizer jabs. The person seems to becoming more withdrawn and has not the energy before the jabs. This is a true story.

MIM

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Jesus
Agree 100.

As I watched 9/11 unfold that morning in shock and horror, my “thoughts” were this…over and over again:

“This is BAD on so many levels”. Given I still a teenager it wasn’t all that profound, I get it.

But. I wasn’t wrong.

My thoughts on this “pandemic”?

“This isn’t going to end well.”
edit on 11-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Jesus
Agree 100.

As I watched 9/11 unfold that morning in shock and horror, my “thoughts” were this…over and over again:

“This is BAD on so many levels”. Given I still a teenager it wasn’t all that profound, I get it.

But. I wasn’t wrong.

My thoughts on this “pandemic”?

“This isn’t going to end well.”

Currently, it hasn't ended well with thousands of people around the world, that is why the controlled media is silent on this matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

- that was an epic response, love it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join