It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO official thinks the COVID-19 vaccine booster debate is all wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, well, soo the WHO is having a change of hart when it comes to the boosters, I think big pharma is not going to like this one a bit.

Kate O'Brien, the World Health Organization's director of immunization, vaccination, and biologics, has argued it may be too early for a push for population-level COVID-19 booster shots, especially when many people around the world have not even received their first dose.

They argue that is inequality when it comes to those that already have the two shots from Pfizer and Moderna, they think that in heavily vaccinated countries is not need for a booster yet.

O'Brien told Stat that the timing and rationale for third doses isn't really about "boosting," anyway. Instead, "it's actually about whether ... you need a third priming dose" for people who are immunocompromised. "For some vaccines ... there seems to be evidence coming forward, more about people who are having a failure of the primary series [of shots] and evidence on whether or not a third priming dose would help," she said.

www.msn.com...

I think the communication between CDC and WHO are not going very well.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Heavily vaccinated countries have people with sniffles in hospitals tho

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Biden gets around a lot doesn’t he……

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's almost like they all want confusion on purpose !!!

How can all these experts keep conflicting with each other and continue to change their own statements ? 🤣

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's funny how some of their warm chair-holding experts seemingly step outside the long term agenda line. Seemingly in disagreement with other experts. Only to agree later. It almost seems like they are independent. It's a trick. She's Karen. You'll get your flu shot booster in autumn

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yep the schedule for the boosters in the US is set for the first of October, if they get approved by the FDA, like the darn china virus jab that is been mandated for workers in government and private sector, I am sure that the soo call for compromised individuals Aka the elderly will spread to those that are healthy by mandates.

But I am sure that many that have already one or the two jabs will think twice before taking a 3 one.

Yes is a lot of confusion but that is the agenda

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I've gotta say I think the idea of a "booster" injection is kinda weirdly hilarious, something very much akin to the Darwin Awards.

Honestly, if a healthy person wants to be injected TWICE with an experimental substance that does not confer immunity, doesn't prevent transmission and has ZERO long term safety data for a disease with a 99.85% survival rate, and then thinks they need a THIRD. LOL.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"it may be too early for a push for population-level COVID-19 booster shots"

They are either required or they aren't; what does the "Right time" have to do with anything?

And this is where the "science" falls flat on its face... when the scientists of the world decided to be politicians instead of scientists.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe they are actual doctors and virologists this time.

About the only people who seemed to have benefitted in any real way from the vaccines are the directors of giant pharmaceutical corporations, who were given the right to extort every nation in the world without a shred of accountability.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Well then the lies been told will be exposed as big pharma and CDC find the excuse of why a person fully jabbed by the china virus shots, and supposely protected so it says big pharma needs a booster shot.

Ooops I forgot, the scapegoat named variants, yep they can not test you for them but pharma and Fascist Fauci saucy sure will tell you, "you need them"

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately that isnt stopping the polticans and those "Experts" pushing for booster shots. Nor do i trust WHO/

top topics

join