It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It’s not about growing up. It’s about not allowing a bunch of tyrant dictators control us and take our freedom. Even the French are protesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He's Right . There is Always Political Power in the Masses . The Masses just have to Work this One Out ................Good Luck ....)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Normal world, I’d agree, but haven’t you noticed how many Secratary’s of State Soros and company have purchased?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I know, I am very frustrated, I have to deal with the fact that I may have to give up freedom to chose if I want to visit my dying mother in Puerto Rico, then is my daughter, she have until November to take the shot or stop working as a health care worker and my husband, he have until next March to take the shot also because he works with the government.

Is coercion and tyranny what has taken over this nation, plain and simple, America have nothing anymore that can be called freedoms.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I have not look into it, I am depress as it is, right now, but I just heard that California may have a Republican governor, I hope is true.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Fantastic video. We need more leaders with intestinal
fortitude like Senator Rand Paul. Hopefully
more leaders will stand against covid
mitigation measures.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I have not look into it, I am depress as it is, right now, but I just heard that California may have a Republican governor, I hope is true.

My best wishes for you and your Mother, I hope you’re able to visit with no problem if I understood your depression correctly

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

It’s not about growing up. It’s about not allowing a bunch of tyrant dictators control us and take our freedom. Even the French are protesting.

If we had to fight a war to protect our freedom, and 0.5% of us would die, and another say 10% or something would be severely injured, but recover. It would be worth the price to stay free.

Wouldn't it?

Don't see how a disease is any different, if it has the same statistics.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

If we had to fight a war to protect our freedom, and 0.5% of us would die, and another say 10% or something would be severely injured, but recover. It would be worth the price to stay free.

Wouldn't it?

Don't see how a disease is any different, if it has the same statistics.

Yes I agree, and the tyrannical dictatorship forcing us to get the jab is the war currently , or one vat the in the ongoing battle of Armageddon.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

A scared nation? Are you demented?

Just because the media portrays us that way doesn't mean it's true.

There are millions of us and we are pissed off.

WATCH

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
LOL did he also storm area 51?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Yes my favorite of all of those idiots is the teachers unions. They DEMANDED to be first in line to get the shot. So after 1st responders they were next. Now around one half of them are saying they won't get the shot if it is mandated.
These teacher unions should be decertified and done away with. They are not now nor ever were there for the welfare of the children. They only wanted to grow political power to be able to do just what they are doing now. Which is staying home and still earning a full paycheck at taxpayers expense.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I am still working on it, on the details of the Island last mandates, my husband still refuse to get the shot, I do not want it either, my daughter call me yesterday crying feeling that she is nothing but an expendable, she feels all the years she has worked and given to the hospital company she works for means nothing, to them.

But she have no choice as today, Either lose her job or get the jab.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Of course he does, his wife bought stock in Gilead the company that treats COVID in February 2020.

Lol

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It angers me massively that the media site refer to his commentary as a "..wild rant".

It plainly was NOT wild, and it was NOT a rant, it was a brief speech on the need for freedom & the need to resist those who would take away your freedom.

I'm based in the UK, and I hope & pray we see similar stands for freedom from within our political system.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I feel sadden that people in our nation has forgotten that they hold the power, no the politicians, not the darn pharmaceuticals mobsters, but us the people.

Is nothing that will get the power behind the covid agenda with their panties in a bunch that an angry group of citizens demanding respect for our constitutional rights and our freedoms.

in a perfect world we hold the power.

tell a police officer next time(hopefully never) interact with one and from the jump say you invoke your right to stay silent, do what they tell you just keep your mouth shut and you'll see what kind of cop your dealing with.

citizens hold NO power in America, Our local governments alone can destroy your life and maybe even kill you, the feds are all the same.

i love the military and have family currently in, saying that i think police departments need to screen these returning troops for PTSD or any other 'issues'.

7/10 cops look at the people they swore to protect would just as much throw you to the ground as they are to write a ticket.

i know people say don't break the law and you'll be fine, but even for me all these bad apples make the good ones rare because a honest good person couldn't watch or do some of the things cops have gotten busted for.

im not sure how to change the situation but something needs to change before people who are normally very law abiding might go to the other side.

if you live in America, don't pay you taxes this year and see how much power a citizen has.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If people think the supply chains are all screwed up now, watch and see what happens when 40% of the workforce chooses being fired over getting a vaccine.

It's not that black & white and you know it...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is calling for across-the-board defiance of future Covid-19 mitigation measures implemented by the CDC — including mask mandates and any potential lockdowns. In a wild rant posted to Twitter Sunday, the Kentucky senator — speaking direct-to-camera before a dark blue backdrop — railed against the “petty tyrants and bureaucrats” implementing new mandates.

‘They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyrants’ in Wild Rant

There you have it, a call to defiance, by our own political leaders we are tired of scare tactics and propaganda and we need to stand up and ask question that need to be answer and stop the madness that has take over our freedoms.

We need to say no, enough is enough.

Sure they can..

This is where the Boxcars and Gulags come into the picture.

This is what all the Dehumanizing the right has been leading to.

Dehumanize your political enemies so that the brainwashed plebs will not feel any guilt while committing genocide.

It's happened so many times in the past that the signs are not that hard to see for those who still remember.

The question is though, will the victims go off quietly into the night or fight back this time before it's too late.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

While questionable on some things a few years back, he seems to be channeling his father nowadays. Took him a while but he really is spouting sense which I can't find from any other politician.

Just like his dad, Dr. No.
edit on 8/12/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: s

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

While questionable on some thing a few years back, he seems to be channeling his father nowadays. Took him a while but he really is spouting sense which I can't find from any other politician.

Just like his dad, Dr. No.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join