It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Believe What I Just Saw

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man
You asked the question Skippy, not me.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It is clickbait because it give zero indication of what you're talking about. Titles are supposed to be descriptive.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
So because you had your head buried in the sand last year and don't know the sources you want everyone else to do your homework for you? You question them but can't spend the small amount of time to verify them? C'mon man!

edit on 8/10/2021 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparky63

Cope.

I'm not the one who made the initial video. The creator shouldn't be making such brazen statements without backing up his sources. He didn't even link the original montage.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Video was 35 seconds of actual footage and then 35 minutes of some retard claiming he's an alpha male.

Anyone that needs to tell you that, is not an alpha.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
TRUMP created the mechanism to fastrack the vaccine. Trump didn't create it. Trump DID create ther governmental fastrack.....I dont give a darn about your trust issues...it IS, what it IS...no matter your woke outrage. Trumps vaccine is working...Live with it.a reply to: EternalShadow

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Lol...You believe Blacks aren't racists? Most Conservatives AND Liberals I know are born racists....it is a cancer in our society...our World indeed. Some of the biggest raciosts are Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and American Indians...maybe for reason, but racist indeed.a reply to: sciencelol

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Re-read the OP and watch the video. I can't help your lack of comprehension. I gave an introduction with adequate context.

I hope you find your glasses.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

I didn't take the jab, so if you did guess what?

You'll have to live with it, not me.

God's speed!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

According to whom, you Mr. Alpha?? Lol.

Most men these days don't even now the difference, so he gives examples. It's called content.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join