It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Believe What I Just Saw

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Now this is just getting ridiculous. The videos are not faked. I remember this going down. Deep fakes. Get real.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Yeah, LOL.

It's all fabricated.

Let's just, for the sake of maintaining the conversation, ASSUME the clips are verified and that is what they said.

Then what? How would it change your current position?

And don't cop out by replying something juvenile like, "but they're not verified".

It's a weak deflection anyway, because they did say that. I recall the debates, interviews, etc.

Most do, so set aside your nonsense.

Don’t worry

EVERY leftist remembers with full clarity

Every. Single. One.

EVERY one of them k ow there was no insurrection attempt. EVERY one of them knows HCQ is a viable treatment for the China virus. EVERY one of them opposes illegal immigration and EVERY one of them , why even go on?

The list is endless.

They ALL agree that as soon as the media does a 180, they HAVE TO follow along.

If a leftist had the courage of their own convictions………he wouldn’t be a leftist

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright

Now this is just getting ridiculous. The videos are not faked. I remember this going down. Deep fakes. Get real.

He knows they’re 100% factual

He knows he changed his opinion to match the media’s change in opinion

He knows the Orange Man was never bad at all.

He knows.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Edumakated

So you can't formulate any more information to give us all about the montage in question?

That's cool. Just take this random guy's opinion as gospel.

Here is one... took all of 2 minutes to find. Andrew Cuomo interviewed on Good Morning America 9 months ago by George Stephanoplous. Asked what he thought of vaccines. Says American people aren't confident in FDA as it was developed too fast. He is skeptical. Says he is going to put his own group of doctors to review the vaccine. About 1:45 minute.

He straight up says the CDC and FDA have no credibility. Pretty much only would trust if new President.

Keep in mind the vaccine they are now trying to mandate, wanting vaccine passports, etc is the SAME EXACT vaccine that 9 months ago they were questioning.

The take away is all their positions were about getting Trump out of office. Period.

Look at that,

Ignored.

Well I’ll be.

What your detractors meant to say to this (obviously fake) video is “I fully agreed with the rapist Cuomo then and I fully agree with the rapist Cuomo now. Orange Man Bad”

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If you kept reading the thread you would see where the conversation went. In one of the videos posted Kamala clearly talks about being pro-vaccination, so this theory the left was against vaccines is debunked.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

He knows.

What? I don't pay/order cable, so I don't watch the news, therefore I have no idea what their current propaganda game they're playing is, and I don't care. I'll check the news on websites or Instagram. Right now I'm paying attention to Line 3, the over tourism in Hawaii, weather and Covid I guess.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Timestamp? She said at 2:32 to administer the vaccine. Kinda goes against your theory the Dems used to be anti-vax.

God almighty...

They were ANTI TRUMP, who was/is pro Vax.

I know, it's hard to comprehend things so intricate, but do try, at least...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

but Covid conspiracy theorists are all absolutist and they'll believe any YouTube, Instagram or Twitter video that's anti Covid.

irony, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So you want an ATS star or something for pointing out the left had vaccine skepticism and the right didn't?

Why did the right switch their position when Biden was sworn in?

what position did "the right" have before Biden "won"?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

As far as I know Biden hasn't really done anything except for reverse a handful of things Trump did.

Yes, exactly. And like with the southern border, the results speak for themselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: strongfp

So you can't formulate any more information to give us all about the montage in question?

That's cool. Just take this random guy's opinion as gospel.

Here is one... took all of 2 minutes to find. Andrew Cuomo interviewed on Good Morning America 9 months ago by George Stephanoplous. Asked what he thought of vaccines. Says American people aren't confident in FDA as it was developed too fast. He is skeptical. Says he is going to put his own group of doctors to review the vaccine. About 1:45 minute.

He straight up says the CDC and FDA have no credibility. Pretty much only would trust if new President.

Keep in mind the vaccine they are now trying to mandate, wanting vaccine passports, etc is the SAME EXACT vaccine that 9 months ago they were questioning.

The take away is all their positions were about getting Trump out of office. Period.

Thanks for posting.

When confronted with the obvious hypocrisy and position flip-flopping of the Democrat leaders, video evidence of the flip flopping no less, their supporters fall back on the hypothesis of "deep faking" the video clips.

Who are the conspiracy nuts again??

The fact that Cuomo (and others) offered very strong doubt and skepticism about the vaccine when Orange Man was in office, and now are pushing vaccine mandates that Biden is in office, elicits a lot of anger from me, borderline rage.

But they are politicians, the lowest form of biological life next to single cell organisms.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

He knows.

The self important monnaiecrat will always be an entrepreneur first, a politician second, and a philanthropist third.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The take away is all their positions were about getting Trump out of office. Period

Well, generally yes in politics involving democracy you want the opposition out to install your guy. Is that statement supposed to be earth shattering news or something?

Also, how many gop members were calling the virus a hoax and refusing to push for vaccines even tho trump did urge people to look into getting one...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It seems to me that you believe you have the right judge information based on the reliability and integrity of the source.

May I assume you believe everyone else has that right as well?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Generally in politics involving democracy you want the person best qualified to protect and nurture the welfare of the nation. The party affiliation should not matter so much as the values, work ethic and public relations of the candidate in question. Tribalism has no place in the democratic process.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes, that's how it's supposed to work. But it's quite clear it doesn't work like that.
Let's all come back down to reality here. Politics isn't nice.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Of course they do. But let's use a little transparency here.

I ask odd ball questions and go against the grain a lot to get the gritty replies. Otherwise it's just preaching to the choir and a here's your gold star and flag fest.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Timestamp? She said at 2:32 to administer the vaccine. Kinda goes against your theory the Dems used to be anti-vax.

God almighty...

They were ANTI TRUMP, who was/is pro Vax.

I know, it's hard to comprehend things so intricate, but do try, at least...

Haha Trump = vaccine? Why aren't the red states getting vaccinated if Trump is for the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but Covid conspiracy theorists are all absolutist and they'll believe any YouTube, Instagram or Twitter video that's anti Covid.

irony, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

What's so ironic? There's a thread in the alien/UFO forum proposing the idea the Covid vaccine is tied to Aliens and the Pentagons UFO disclosure. That's believing in anything. That's being an absolutist.

There's tons of lefty's who are not getting vaccinated...by your logic the left is brainwashed when clearly there are skeptical leftists. Being skeptical is not being an absolutist. I'm guessing that is what you meant by highlighting my comment to intimidate me.

You can easily google by state how many people have been vaccinated and google how those states vote local and federal.

I discussed the absolutism in another thread. You believe within the anti-vaxx community no one will try and scam/hoax people within that conspiracy community even though within other conspiracy communities they hoax eachother all the time, i.e UFOs/aliens, bigfoot, ghosts... Anything that goes against the MSM narrative is truthful in the Covid conspiracy world.

Well the MSM says there is no such thing as Sasquatch. People don't believe the MSM narrative so they do their own research. If you do this research you will realize that within the Sasquatch community there are hoaxers trying to scam people for money or fame.

The Covid and vaccine conspiracy theorists haven't evolved to this critical thinking yet. You believe everything. For example a guy could claim he's a nurse, claims he's whistleblowing on Covid/vaccines, gets millions of views on YouTube and gets rich, but guess what he's not a nurse at all and just scammed everyone. You don't think anyone would do that. Therefore there is zero skepticism and it's all absolutism within the Covid/vaccine conspiracy world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join