It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Believe What I Just Saw

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

So you can't formulate any more information to give us all about the montage in question?

That's cool. Just take this random guy's opinion as gospel.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: EternalShadow

Can you source every one of those video clips within their full context? Otherwise I am calling quote mined and clip harvested nonsense.

The democrats have been pushing for vaccines more than the GOP, it doesn't make any sense.

It also doesn't help the guy in the video doesn't even link the video he's freaking out over in his description box.

I remember those clips well. They are from various news shows.

Remember when Trump said there would be a vaccine by end of year. The democrats were saying he was lying. And then even if a vaccine was developed they didn't want to take it because orange man bad and they couldn't trust him.

I know you lefties have short memories but those of us paying attention saw this last year.

Yep and Cuomo and Newsome both said they wouldnt accept Trumps vaccine in their states.

Now they wanna mandate it lol

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So you can't formulate any more information to give us all about the montage in question?

So you deny the videos?

The context was last ye a r when Trump was president and they were asked about vaccine development and if they'd take it.

They all were trying to sow doubt because it was election year.

Just because you aren't paying attention doesn't make it untrue

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Can you source every one of those video clips within their full context? Otherwise I am calling quote mined and clip harvested nonsense.

The democrats have been pushing for vaccines more than the GOP, it doesn't make any sense.

It also doesn't help the guy in the video doesn't even link the video he's freaking out over in his description box.

Exactly. I'm not denying the left switched tones but looking at that video from an editing stand point I had to stop watching because the audio and lips were not syncing up. Possible deep fake technology...but Covid conspiracy theorists are all absolutist and they'll believe any YouTube, Instagram or Twitter video that's anti Covid.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I'm not fully versed in any of the quick - show clips that the youtuber presented, for all I know it was just quote mined nonsense.

You can't present such a bold statement without backing up your claims, if you can't fully back up your position or claims, then I take that as non - factual or just another liberal complaint not worth listening too.

And that whole video was a liberal complaint.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Exactly. I'm not denying the left switched tones but looking at that video from an editing stand point I had to stop watching because the audio and lips were not syncing up. Possible deep fake technology...but Covid conspiracy theorists are all absolutist and they'll believe any YouTube, Instagram or Twitter video that's anti Covid.

You people have like a floppy disk of memory. I guess that's how leftist control you. Can't remember events and positions more than a week old.

If I have time I'll pull up the videos. Sure you can find them on YouTube from last year.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So you want an ATS star or something for pointing out the left had vaccine skepticism and the right didn't?

Why did the right switch their position when Biden was sworn in?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah, LOL.

It's all fabricated.

Let's just, for the sake of maintaining the conversation, ASSUME the clips are verified and that is what they said.

Then what? How would it change your current position?

And don't cop out by replying something juvenile like, "but they're not verified".

It's a weak deflection anyway, because they did say that. I recall the debates, interviews, etc.

Most do, so set aside your nonsense.

edit on 8/8/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So you want an ATS star or something for pointing out the left had vaccine skepticism and the right didn't?

Why did the right switch their position when Biden was sworn in?

Umm...the vaccine started harming and killing people perhaps?? I think politics go bye bye when that occurs..

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

190 million people are vaccinated in the US. Provide some links on what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

190 million people are vaccinated in the US. Provide some links on what you are saying.

Links???

Are you not paying attention?? Or are you in denial over political affiliation?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Links???

Yeah I want links...no arm chair philosophy please.

I found this: Link

COVID-101

How many people have died from the vaccine in the U.S.?
Emily Smith, ScD MPH
Published: June 14, 2021
Emily Smith, ScD MPH
Updated July 23, 2021

Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021. The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. Vaccination is happening under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.

How do we know if someone dies after getting a vaccine?

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). When these reports are received, doctors from CDC and FDA review death certificates, autopsies, and medical records to understand what happened with each person.

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

What do you got?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nothing's changed other than 1.2 billion people are now fully vaccinated.

Nothing's changed other than the death toll that kept climbing.

Nothing's changed other than a handful of new variants.

But sure. Nothing's changed.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Here is one... took all of 2 minutes to find. Andrew Cuomo interviewed on Good Morning America 9 months ago by George Stephanoplous. Asked what he thought of vaccines. Says American people aren't confident in FDA as it was developed too fast. He is skeptical. Says he is going to put his own group of doctors to review the vaccine. About 1:45 minute.

He straight up says the CDC and FDA have no credibility. Pretty much only would trust if new President.

Keep in mind the vaccine they are now trying to mandate, wanting vaccine passports, etc is the SAME EXACT vaccine that 9 months ago they were questioning.

The take away is all their positions were about getting Trump out of office. Period.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh wait... here is another.

Kamala Harris asked at VP Debate if she'd take vaccine developed under Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Timestamp? She said at 2:32 to administer the vaccine. Kinda goes against your theory the Dems used to be anti-vax.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Links???

Yeah I want links...no arm chair philosophy please.

I found this: Link

COVID-101

How many people have died from the vaccine in the U.S.?
Emily Smith, ScD MPH
Published: June 14, 2021
Emily Smith, ScD MPH
Updated July 23, 2021

Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021. The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. Vaccination is happening under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.

How do we know if someone dies after getting a vaccine?

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). When these reports are received, doctors from CDC and FDA review death certificates, autopsies, and medical records to understand what happened with each person.

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

What do you got?

An unvaccinated body free from harm.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Timestamp? She said at 2:32 to administer the vaccine. Kinda goes against your theory the Dems used to be anti-vax.

11:30. Asked point blank if she'd take the vaccine.

Democrats aren't anti-vax. They were anti-Trump. They only were anti-vax because Trump's administration developed it and it was prior to the election.

Once Biden was installed, they all of a sudden had the utmost faith in the vaccines, FDA, and CDC even though it is the same people working on it under Trump.

I am not anti-vaccine. I got vaccinated. I am anti-mandating it and the associated hysteria as to how this scamdemic is being managed.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Nothing's changed other than 1.2 billion people are now fully vaccinated.

Nothing's changed other than the death toll that kept climbing.

Nothing's changed other than a handful of new variants.

But sure. Nothing's changed.

My point was the facilitation of the vaccine didn't change.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Hey I feel like I'm wasting my time and I don't really see the point. She said she would absolutely take the vaccine if health professionals approved it. That debunks your theory.

And it's no conspiracy that left politics hates on Trump and maga cult followers, that's no mystery.

I'm a conspiracy theorist the presidency is just a revolving door and they don't care about the people. So yeah they'll say whatever and change their voice or opinion all the time.

I'm just happy we don't have a mad man on Twitter inciting violence, racism, and conspiracy theories every 5 seconds.

As far as I know Biden hasn't really done anything except for reverse a handful of things Trump did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join