It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvaccinated Not Allowed in Any Supermarkets Without Testing (Cyprus)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: sandrapoy

Why hasn't there been a revolution?

well here in the uk, while i don't expect a revolution i do expect the greatest civil unrest this island has ever experienced, as a direct result of the endless draconian pressure and increasingly hostile rhetoric of the agenda and all it's adherents.

in short, things are going to kick off big time this year.

I agree, I can see the UK boiling over quite soon. The protest are getting larger. The firemen and the police had better start joining with the protestors as a show of common purpose, but still keep things in-line. It would be nice if this went totally peacefully, however, I doubt that's going to happen. The government and our lieberals have paid agitators to make everybody look bad.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The protests are picking up in France and ignored by most Western MSM expect for some in the west. It seems they already have the Lambda coming up after the Delta just like the file had said.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The protests are picking up in France and ignored by most Western MSM expect for some in the west. It seems they already have the Lambda coming up after the Delta just like the file had said.

If by Delta or Lambda, you mean the coming increase in vaccine induced death, then yep, they have it. Of course, every country has it. As shown in another thread here, death increases are consistent with vaccine roll-outs...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Twas a pretty poor reply you made.

I agree to an extent with cannuk, we should all be getting vaccinated.
A bigger problem in today's world, bigger then covid and the vaccine, is people's inability to accept other peoples opinions and views, accept that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion/view, and debate the opinions and views.
Instead we see people attack each other.

Back to the vaccines. Are we better off as a species with previous vaccines? Absolutely.
Has there been adverse reactions to previous vaccines? Of course, but the benefits to the greater good for all of humanity far out weigh the negatives.
In an ideal world there wouldn't be any adverse reactions, in an ideal world we wouldn't need vaccines
But we don't live in an ideal world.

Governments have not handled this well at all. And the media has a lot to answer for.
People are scared, because we haven't had something like this in 100 years, and the media has amped up the fear factor.
Government has come along, making vaccines mandatory one way or another, done little to reassure people.
Then they've let businesses dictate no jab no job.
Vaccine passports etc.

All they needed to do is shut international travel until local outbreaks are controlled, and then kept borders closed to travellers.
Fast tracked trials of the vaccines.
And then make it available to whoever wants it.

I think more people would have taken it by now. Because there would be confidence in it.

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: TheGreazel
a reply to: canucks555

Just take the vaccine. it's a lesser evil (imo) than a bio weapon and pretty much one in a million to die. Or whatever, it's less of a pain in the ass than covid and being segregated from society.

It is not that simple , outing people based on medical decisions , or force medical treatment on them.
In many countries that is protected under constitutional law.

You cannot just break these laws , there are procedures to protect or change these laws.

These laws exists for a reason , to protect the sovereignty of a person from overreach from a governing organisation.

I have no problem if they go through proper procedures to change these laws.
Gives me some time to pack my Sh#t atleast.

But not like this , You want a world where you have no choice but to obey ?

Comply or be outed ?

This has nothing to do with being afraid for the vaccine , i can call em up and get a shot today if i want.

What i do or not do with my body is only my concern.

Otherwise you might just open the books , add STD's and other stuff to the passports.

How far we wanna go with this ?

That makes perfect sense in every scenario I can think of other than a pandemic.
The rules change when something wicked this way comes.
I don't subscribe to possible bio weapons, but that's just me.

Is mommy close by?

Sounds like you need a comfort figure....

That's a pathetic reply. I expect it to be removed for violating the forum rules.

Is that seriously the best you can do?

It was a serious question.

It's all I can think of for your previous response.

Maybe mommy is the government?

Who knows?

ETA: I've had posts removed for far less.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
They will deny access to food, water, and healthcare services now that denying the bar/club doesn’t work. Maybe they should have offered donuts first?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Governments have gone a long way. But have they gone so far they’ve stopped lying to us? They no longer are able to commit atrocities? Your suggestion of stopping international travel isn’t bad... if the goal was to stop the virus. Their actions imply that might not be their goal. Why do you believe it is but they refuse to do it well?

originally posted by: mortex

A bigger problem in today's world, bigger then covid and the vaccine, is people's inability to accept other peoples opinions and views, accept that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion/view, and debate the opinions and views.

Back to the vaccines. Are we better off as a species with previous vaccines? Absolutely.
Has there been adverse reactions to previous vaccines? Of course, but the benefits to the greater good for all of humanity far out weigh the negatives.
In an ideal world there wouldn't be any adverse reactions, in an ideal world we wouldn't need vaccines

Governments have not handled this well at all. And the media has a lot to answer for.
People are scared, because we haven't had something like this in 100 years, and the media has amped up the fear factor.
Government has come along, making vaccines mandatory one way or another, done little to reassure people.
Vaccine passports etc.

All they needed to do is shut international travel until local outbreaks are controlled, and then kept borders closed to travellers.

I think more people would have taken it by now. Because there would be confidence in it.

Just take the vaccine. it's a lesser evil (imo) than a bio weapon and pretty much one in a million to die. Or whatever, it's less of a pain in the ass than covid and being segregated from society.

It is not that simple , outing people based on medical decisions , or force medical treatment on them.

You cannot just break these laws , there are procedures to protect or change these laws.

These laws exists for a reason , to protect the sovereignty of a person from overreach from a governing organisation.

Comply or be outed ?

This has nothing to do with being afraid for the vaccine , i can call em up and get a shot today if i want.

Otherwise you might just open the books , add STD's and other stuff to the passports.

That makes perfect sense in every scenario I can think of other than a pandemic.

Is mommy close by?

That's a pathetic reply. I expect it to be removed for violating the forum rules.

Who knows?

edit on 8-8-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
When was the last time a government did anything properly? I can't name one instance.
To assume all the governments of the world want to kill the majority of the population of this planet is absurd.
We all agree they want control and power yes? What happens if this virus mutates beyond their control?
The scenario and possibilities don't gel with being in control and having power. Quite the opposite.

Maybe the Gates of the world are behind it some say?
And how do the billionaires make money? Through the nearly 8 billion people on earth.
Killing most of us destroys their revenue source.

Back to your question, why? Because governments are by nature incompetent in this day and age.
It is the way our system is love it or hate it.

It's more likely China released it on purpose or accidentally then western governments being part of some global plot to wipe out most of humanity, or tech billionaires being somehow involved.

originally posted by: Neobucket
Governments have gone a long way. But have they gone so far they’ve stopped lying to us? They no longer are able to commit atrocities? Your suggestion of stopping international travel isn’t bad... if the goal was to stop the virus. Their actions imply that might not be their goal. Why do you believe it is but they refuse to do it well?

originally posted by: mortex

Vaccine passports etc.

Comply or be outed ?

Is mommy close by?

Who knows?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Two things to spread around in Cyprus:

- Danish CDC just publicly admitted that we will never reach flock immunity EVEN with 100% vaccination.... why? Because the Covid test vaccines arent 100% effetctive.

- US peer reviewed study just released shows that the regular flu vaccines are just as good at preventing a severe outcome as the Covid TEST vaccines (which they all are... )

- Ask yourself, why does the flu vaccine work against so called Covid?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Got a link to that study?

originally posted by: flice

- Danish CDC just publicly admitted that we will never reach flock immunity EVEN with 100% vaccination.... why? Because the Covid test vaccines arent 100% effetctive.

- US peer reviewed study just released shows that the regular flu vaccines are just as good at preventing a severe outcome as the Covid TEST vaccines (which they all are... )

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Just take the vaccine. it's a lesser evil (imo) than a bio weapon and pretty much one in a million to die.

Yes let the Jabberwocky eat you! IT is the weapon and I think your numbers are very wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Yes and why is it the known numbers to achieve herd immunity went away? I would bet nearly everyone has had this flu and have immunity.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think what is going on here in Cyprus is that they would like to make the vaccines mandatory so with banning the unvaccinated from shops and supermarkets, it is making life so difficult for a lot of people that basically it is forcing them to have the vaccine,.
Also lining up to get a test outside in the hot sun when it is 40 degrees or more must be awful for the workers who have to do this every 72 hours, I think a lot of them have given in and have taken the jab.

There are just over a million people on this island and I read a few weeks ago that approximately 200,000 were still unvaccinated which was good to hear, but with these new regulations and seeing the line ups for vaccinations in the news I guess that number is probably even lower now.

In July they told us the ban for unvaccinated people in supermarkets was going to last for July, but then they decided to carry it on, and then as I think I mentioned in my original post someone in government then said it was going to last for the rest of the year although I don’t think that has been made official yet but I have a feeling it is true.

Life seems very quiet and strange at the moment, I guess we are all just used to being able to pop into shops and supermarkets and we take our normal lives for granted, I feel like our life over the last while has come to a bit of a standstill.
It is amazing how all of this affects life though, some of our clothes items need replacing, my sandals are hanging on by a thread, husband needs to go into the bank to sort something out, we need to go to the hardware store, and it has all been taken away from us, the amount of money we seem to be spending in all of the tiny corner shops which we are allowed in has gotten to the point of ridiculous, so this week we have no choice but to get a test done so we can do some proper grocery shopping and all the other things we need to do, I hate that we have to have something shoved into our nose and also have to pay for it, to be able to do literally anything these days, whilst all of the vaccinated are merrily going about their daily lives spreading covid around, none of which is talked about in our news, which mainly consists of all of the unvaccinated in the hospitals with covid, which I do find hard to believe when I look at what is happening in Israel, which the last time I read it said most of the hospitalized are actually vaccinated people, I think with all of our regulations it all comes down to coercion to make peoples lives so difficult that they have no choice but to take the vaccine, unfortunately over here I think the government are winning.

Yesterday I had a friend contact me for a catch up as we haven’t seen each other in months, when I text her back I casually mentioned that it would be good if her and her hubby came to us for lunch as we are barred at the moment from restaurants cafes etc., her reply was…. why have you not had the vaccine with lots of question marks, I could tell from her text she was horrified we hadn’t been jabbed, I have ignored her text for now as I was annoyed that it was even any of her business, and I think the way I worded my text I was hoping she would guess I was casually telling her we were unvaccinated, and that she would understand and just say yes to me making lunch, I just think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and what they chose to do with their body, I honestly wouldn’t dream of questioning anyone of what they choose to do, I have read lots on this site of family and friends shunning each other because of different opinions on the vaccine but this is the first time I have experienced it, it wasn’t a good feeling, I felt judged which really made me angry, by the end of the day I came to the conclusion that maybe these kind of people aren’t good to have in your life anyway.

Life has changed very slowly over here, first it was shopping malls back in May that we were not allowed into, then it was sitting outside all of the tavernas the pubs, restaurants café’s, then they included all of the bigger shops and then in July the banks and supermarkets, they tell us each time that all of this is temporary only it never is.

The vaccinated were told to take the jab to get life back to normal, this is what two of my sisters told me who live in the UK, they said ‘we have to have the jab to get life back as it used to be’, but now it is all over the news that the vaccinated can still get sick, carry the virus and infect others, I find it a bit crazy that none of them seem to be annoyed at what has happened to them, they keep on following the narrative and seem totally blind to what they have been duped into.
The CDC have admitted the tests don’t’ work and are going to change the tests to something else, which means all of the numbers they have been giving us for over a year is just total lies, the whole thing is mind boggling ridiculous….ok I guess rant over, I think all of this is really getting to me to be honest.
Sorry I haven't replied to any posts, to be honest I am not sure how to do it, I guess this was just an update on an impossible situation over here, but I have read every post and totally agree on what has been said, apart from someone who said we should get vaccinated to make life easier, but it was their opinion which we are all entitled to I guess.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join