It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvaccinated Not Allowed in Any Supermarkets Without Testing (Cyprus)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
OP you're going to think that I'm trolling but I am not. Don't ever believe that anyone who has a different philosophy from you is "trolling". I'm just giving you my opinion.
I'm one of the the minority on this forum but here it is:
(Short and sweet, to save you too many eyerolls.)

Just take the vaccine. it's a lesser evil (imo) than a bio weapon and pretty much one in a million to die. Or whatever, it's less of a pain in the ass than covid and being segregated from society.
And also this. You're retired. (lucky duck) You've lived a great life. If (in five years) you grow antlers or something then whatever, at least you got to live a normal life.
This is the way it is, unfortunately for many.

How do those boots taste? Do you feel morally superior having taken an experimental vaccine for a virus less deadly than influenza? Do you have any critical thinking ability or do you just parrot what the media tells you to believe. People like you are the problem with this world.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

..... Attention Please People .....

I'm sorry... did you think you all were in the Mud Pit? Time to rethink where you are at.

The topic is not about each other or their opinions of each other. If you have nothing to add to the 'original topic' then move on or you risk being Posting Banned. If you feel you can not follow the Terms and Conditions, then now is the time to take a step back off the thread and go to any of the other arenas at ATS.

Do not reply to this post.

JA

edit on 8/6/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: The members were getting ugly to one another

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Far less than 4 billion doses will be administered

Who wants to tell him?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

This is false

Unless you buy the lie

Then it isn’t

“Hey let’s make out like we’ve administered heaps of shots so that people are fooled into taking the shot, it worked with the fake China virus numbers”

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sandrapoy

Ha, let them try.

If i would be banned from entering a store to buy something, i will just sneak in and take what i want without paying.

A friend of mine got some attitude from a furniture store owner, so he just drove his van out back and started loading furniture from the warehouse in to the van, only one employee asked what he was doing and he just said that the employees had told him to go load up his purchases from the warehouse.

So easy to fool the sheep.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
www.bloomberg.com...

This is false

Unless you buy the lie

Then it isn’t

“Hey let’s make out like we’ve administered heaps of shots so that people are fooled into taking the shot, it worked with the fake China virus numbers”

So... "I don't believe it, so it's not true."

Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think perhaps what is happening in Cyprus is a preview of what may be happening everywhere by next year.

Sometimes I feel that there are some hidden agendas by the powers that be; to control (globally) planet earth and its populations.

One World dominance; freedom...is gradually slipping away.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
When every country is going insane over a few deaths you know were getting closer to the prestige

Whatever the big nothing burger was over I’ve a feeling it’s not to long till we find out

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
I think perhaps what is happening in Cyprus is a preview of what may be happening everywhere by next year.

Sometimes I feel that there are some hidden agendas by the powers that be; to control (globally) planet earth and its populations.

One World dominance; freedom...is gradually slipping away.

Maybe within this year I’m thinking once they’ve fully vaccinated 80% then surely it’s game time

They probably know they can vax the rest during the event

Whatever that may be

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

YOUR rules change,but the bill of rights in america does not. It is being ignored right now,and thats why things are going bad,because they ignore it.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

DIY workaround:

Know anyone sympathetic that had to have the shots or go into the poorhouse anyway? That's your ticket. Put heads together and launch a delivery service for the unvaccinated. Rub it the hell in, and definitely don't pay any attention to any power teat suckling fool telling you to just get the shot. They aren't you, and they aren't right at all in that context. Only for them they are.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I am not a religious followed, darn I do not even believe in organized religion, but I read the end of times or soo call biblical apocalypse.

I have to say, but this sounds to me like the mark of the beast you know that apocalyptic warning that said you will wear the mark of the beast Aka covid jab in order to be able to do things in society including be able to buy groceries.

No wonder Religion came under attack and is been nearly killed now.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am not a religious followed, darn I do not even believe in organized religion, but I read the end of times or soo call biblical apocalypse.

I have to say, but this sounds to me like the mark of the beast you know that apocalyptic warning that said you will wear the mark of the beast Aka covid jab in order to be able to do things in society including be able to buy groceries.

No wonder Religion came under attack and is been nearly killed now.

Well its modeled after it so they can do a trial run. The difference is the MOTB will be straight up swearing to the AC you worship them and no one else. It will not be trickery. they will tell you what it means. if you refuse its to the slaughter house and torture until you die.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's a shame how quickly this thread devolved into petty back and forth insults that ignored the OP.

I'm about to spend 3 months in Cyprus. These restrictions make me pissed off. The comment about bracelets.... It would be laughable if it wasn't so history blind and dangerous. People have been convinced now that the pandemic is the fault of the unvaccinated, an easy scapegoat to divide and conquer just like every other hot topic these days.

It's going to be interesting to spend some time seeing the future for everywhere else.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

OP you're going to think that I'm trolling but I am not. Don't ever believe that anyone who has a different philosophy from you is "trolling". I'm just giving you my opinion.

Just take the vaccine. it's a lesser evil (imo) than a bio weapon and pretty much one in a million to die. Or whatever, it's less of a pain in the ass than covid and being segregated from society.
And also this. You're retired. (lucky duck) You've lived a great life. If (in five years) you grow antlers or something then whatever, at least you got to live a normal life.

That's bad advice though. The jabs are immoral in several ways.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's bad advice though. The jabs are immoral in several ways.

Canucks555 stands his corner well; indeed, I was just like him a few months ago around February, espousing the wonders of Covid vaccines until I came to a screeching halt. I do dispute his odds regarding deaths from vaccines - the last figure I heard was a 1 in 2000 chance of death for those under 65, whilst the risk of other debilitating side-effects are far more common of course.

The VAERS reporting system for such adverse reactions - like the Yellow Card system in the UK - is entirely dependent on the public even knowing it exists - which is rare to the tune of potentially 90-95%, so the total potential figures are a complete unknown. Worse, none of the Governments are remotely interested in investigating these reports, so they are just collated and are left to rot, although the sheer number of reports already overshadows every vaccine rollout in history. And, of course, the reports can easily be dismissed by governments as "LIES" or our ever-present friend: "COINCIDENTAL".

Aside from VAERS, the likelihood of the general public actually knowing the full nature and ramifications of this vaccine rollout is probably just as rare.

I was speaking to my Dad on the phone last month, a widower in his 80s. Although Spanish rather than Italian, he's the spitting image of a more aged Marlon Brando from 'The Godfather' (1972) - which is funny because my mates and Mrs CB insist I'm the spitting image of Bob De Niro circa the 1990s (who played the younger version of Don Corleone in the 1974 sequel). Anyway, enough waffle - my Dad's had both jabs and the conversation went something like this...

"Hey-a, son.... I was a-wondering - WHEN are you gonna getta your injection, eh? EH?"

"I'm not ready yet, Dad. I told you before I'm in a position where I can wait a while coz I don't work with other people or use public transport, and I socially distance, meaning I won't put myself or my wife or anyone else at risk until I'm ready."

"But, Dios Mio! It can-a SAVE-va your LIFE! Everabodieeee in the world wanna do it! Are you ****ing STOOPID?"

"Calm down, Dad. I'm just not comfortable with the lack of full medical approval and licensing of the vaccines. And I..."

"WOT you say...? The goverrrrment are-a giving it to EVERYONE! Wot you min, eh???"

"They are passed for emergency use and not approved or licensed until early 2023, so I'm being cautious; these Pfizer and Astra-Zeneca vaccines have never been used before in public, so I might go for Novavax instead when it's rolled out, which is at least a more traditional vaccine..."

"WOT? You thinka they gonna inject sh*t inna your arm? Of course they are APPROVED!!!"

"Look - just read the vaccine information leaflet they gave you with the jab. It tells you all you need to know."

"NOBODY READ-A THAT SH*T! BUT... BUT... BUT WHY THEY NO TELL ME THIS???!! WHY THEY NO TELL ANYONE IN THE NEWS???!!"

Etc...

How many others are simply clueless about the vaccines' nature and approval status? My Dad will get his boosters, I imagine, and I think he needs them due to his sheer vulnerability, but in general the point still stands. For perhaps the most unique and controversial vaccine rollout in history, the public's ignorance of the small print (so to speak) as assistance when coming to a balanced decision, is quite astonishing...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Awesome reply there

My Dad's also a widower in his mid 80's. I told him it was risky but he never listened to me on anything. Stubborn.

Was thinking besides all the possible side effects, it's the way it is being pushed and information suppressed like you mentioned that makes accepting any of these jabs as totally immoral. The drug companies are all remnants of the Nazis as well and to think anyone would trust them goes beyond the pale in my opinion.
Also it boggles my mind that grocery stores could or would pull a highly immoral stunt like this. It's like every facet of human life that people rely on to survive is totally corrupted with people willing to cause such harm like this.
Karl12 did an awesome post on that earlier today. Karl's excellent OP from today on big pharm
edit on 7-8-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The spike protein is the bioweapon. The same one created by the vaccines.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Why hasn't there been a revolution?

well here in the uk, while i don't expect a revolution i do expect the greatest civil unrest this island has ever experienced, as a direct result of the endless draconian pressure and increasingly hostile rhetoric of the agenda and all it's adherents.

in short, things are going to kick off big time this year.
edit on 7 8 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join