It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'A Variant Worse Than Delta': Fauci Dials Fear To 11 As Emerging Resistant 'Lambda'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: carewemust

Unfortunately, and I wish what you had written was the whole truth, but there's another side to that story and it's not good.

Simple fact of the matter is that it was Ivermectin that saved the day in Peru, which means we're still #ed because apparently Ivermectin doesn't exist for some people ...... some people, I might add, that need to be shot.

I could post a # tonne of sources but this was the first one.

The people of America will prevail. For now, be patient, but be ready to retake the country by force, if necessary.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
a reply to: SeventhChapter
I've shared this on other topics, it's worth sharing again.

My children were not vaccinated and attended public school. Every spring the elementary school nurse would call year after year (I had 6 children go through the school) and tell me the chicken pox was going around again and I may want to consider keeping the kids home. I never kept them home. I did however question the nurse around the third year of calling
And asking her why do you think the chicken pox goes around every year in the vaccinated and my non vaccinated children, who sit next to "contagious" children with chicken pox never catch it? She was speechless and never thought about it like that.

Edit to say the reason is because it was a new strain that only the vaccinated kids were passing around to each other. I knew this is how the big V would play out. Exactly like my kids in school. New variant the vax pass around to each other.

I worried, when by 10, my son still had not contracted chicken pox. He had been exposed every year in school and played with kids that had it, and nothing. Then came home from his sophmore year in high school with it at 15. He was SICK. Missed 3 wks of school, high fever, pox on top of teen acne, pox between his toes, covered, miserable, high fever, felt like death. Ive never seen anyone so sick. Hope your kids get it sooner rather than later.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The "Election Variant" scares me more than anything else.

You know it.

If the Democrats cannot have fraudulent mail in voting passed, they will surely make sure fraudulent mail in voting is done by hook or crook for the midterms..... so that they then can pass fraudulent mail in voting permanently.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have no doubt,...
That I am "eligible" someplace, by somebody,.. to have them put a bullet behind my ear.

I'm probably "eligible" to jump off a cliff, someplace.

The cool thing about ME, being an American?.. Do I really have to explain?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

It happen to me, was around other children with chicken pox me and my 3 siblings never got it back home even after be around others with it.

I got married at 21, moved to the US and on my first year I got the darn thing, It was painful, horrible and scary, I had that crap outside and inside my body, in my tongue and hands, on the ball of my feet and private areas, I had fever for days and I still have the scar of the first blister I got.

No fun at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately, and I wish what you had written was the whole truth, but there's another side to that story and it's not good.

Simple fact of the matter is that it was Ivermectin that saved the day in Peru, which means we're still #ed because apparently Ivermectin doesn't exist for some people ...... some people, I might add, that need to be shot.

I am taking this to my idiot doctor next time I see him.

Efficacy of Ivermectin - American Journal of Therapeutics

journals.lww.com...

Conclusions:
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

edit on 4-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The people of America will prevail. For now, be patient, but be ready to retake the country by force, if necessary.

Agreed
I Appreciate all the work you do here
edit on 4-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I've shared this on other topics, it's worth sharing again.

My children were not vaccinated and attended public school. Every spring the elementary school nurse would call year after year (I had 6 children go through the school) and tell me the chicken pox was going around again and I may want to consider keeping the kids home. I never kept them home. I did however question the nurse around the third year of calling
And asking her why do you think the chicken pox goes around every year in the vaccinated and my non vaccinated children, who sit next to "contagious" children with chicken pox never catch it? She was speechless and never thought about it like that.

Edit to say the reason is because it was a new strain that only the vaccinated kids were passing around to each other. I knew this is how the big V would play out. Exactly like my kids in school. New variant the vax pass around to each other.

I worried, when by 10, my son still had not contracted chicken pox. He had been exposed every year in school and played with kids that had it, and nothing. Then came home from his sophmore year in high school with it at 15. He was SICK. Missed 3 wks of school, high fever, pox on top of teen acne, pox between his toes, covered, miserable, high fever, felt like death. Ive never seen anyone so sick. Hope your kids get it sooner rather than later.

My "kids" are now grown adults. Non of them ever caught the chicken pox even after playdates with infected kids. They could not catch it. You'd think at least 1 would catch it out of 6 children exposed. Never happened.

That's why I say the blaming those that aren't vax as the spreaders is total Bull shyt!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think there are a group of people that are making a lot of money during this vaccination time in history; and I think they want to keep that going; also (we the people) to them are their (mind control toys) and they enjoy the various reactions.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It’s stupid, especially if it’s starting to escape the vaccine and they want to use that same vaccine to immunize people against the variant which is showing signs of resistance to antibodies generated from the vaccine, instead of using an updated booster. All that’s going to do is generate more antibodies and if they don’t work and are proven to be partially or ineffective, I don’t see that working out well.

It’s going to do what an RNA respiratory virus is going to do, mutate. Just let it spread and burn out. This is the going thought the motions stuff I was talking about that could make it worse. Plus, driving a larger wedge between vaccinated and unvaccinated. The virus is going to mutate when exposed to an immune response, it doesn’t care who’s immune or vaccinated or whatever. It just wants virus babies, hopefully not more dangerous ones.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It seems that leaked paper showing the next variants is turning out to be correct.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So are they calling the adverse effects and death from the jab, Delta or Lamda? It's getting kinda silly and old now.

Cheers - Dave

Great movie eh? So many bad actors though.
What’s your guess on how this all ends up?

If I had my way, it would be a lot like what I used to do in Africa with terrorists when I worked for the military and CI. I have no use for these people other than to call them all Phil, as in Land Phil. The only nice thing would be watching them run with bounties on them, I'd certainly be up for a hunt ;-)

But.... these politicians are just opportunistic puppets and front men/women. They will take the brunt of the anger and likely be legally executed. However, the real criminals and psychopaths will walk away unhindered, hiding behind masks on land and in larger ships on international waters. Which brings me of course to.... "Does anybody have a good sub with a crew and active torpedoes?" LOL.

Unfortunately, to destroy the disease, one has to destroy all currency, all land ownership, all records of ownership/value, all banks, all organized governments and of course all organized religions.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Revenge of the Nerds, Talent Show Scene for Lamda Lamda Lamda Chapter!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

This is how SARS vanished on its own. The virus was let to do its own course and in a few months or so the virus vanished when traveling was less.

Whats worse about this is that they are letting traveling happen and vaccinating happening during a pandemic..

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
When the 2020 Olympics are finish, then we will have the variant called " 2020 Olympic Variant ".

We should be getting the Obama varent soon with his super spreader 60th birthday party.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

This is how SARS vanished on its own. The virus was let to do its own course and in a few months or so the virus vanished when traveling was less.

Whats worse about this is that they are letting traveling happen and vaccinating happening during a pandemic..

Variants are caused by mass infected where the virus can have a lot of chances to mutate, so why does the vaccine increase this as it should be the number of infected, not if one has the vac or not. If the vac and people with antibodies reduce infected as it seems to be doing then the variants are less.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

It’s stupid, especially if it’s starting to escape the vaccine and they want to use that same vaccine to immunize people against the variant which is showing signs of resistance to antibodies generated from the vaccine, instead of using an updated booster. All that’s going to do is generate more antibodies and if they don’t work and are proven to be partially or ineffective, I don’t see that working out well.

It’s going to do what an RNA respiratory virus is going to do, mutate. Just let it spread and burn out. This is the going thought the motions stuff I was talking about that could make it worse. Plus, driving a larger wedge between vaccinated and unvaccinated. The virus is going to mutate when exposed to an immune response, it doesn’t care who’s immune or vaccinated or whatever. It just wants virus babies, hopefully not more dangerous ones.

I do think there is truth in the division tactic to pit America against itself. Why do you think that is happening? Who is really behind it all?
And out of curiosity, since most do not have a problem dealing with sarscov2, why not just use these mRNA shots on the most vulnerable, and allow the rest of the population to gain natural Immunity. There are some really good articles on why natural immunity is better than “vaccine” immunity anyway, especially dealing with the variants.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

My "kids" are now grown adults. Non of them ever caught the chicken pox even after playdates with infected kids. They could not catch it. You'd think at least 1 would catch it out of 6 children exposed. Never happened.

That's why I say the blaming those that aren't vax as the spreaders is total Bull shyt!

As a norm unvac will pass chicken pox or measles very handily... Some states like OR had a rash of both in the past due to anti-vaccers, so though your story might be true it isn't correct as an assumption.

Saying that they are treating the whole get vac about as wrong as one can do it. lol

With Obamacare they had a hell of a time getting the young to buy into it and used unconstitutional fines to try and force them. Young people were saying why should I pay all this money for something I don't need? Same with COVID, not as dangerous as they thought and people are like why should I get the vac when I don't care if I get COVID?

The success story they needed to tell was that 90%+ of the old and high risk got vaccinated... that is the end of it and end of story, but they didn't and will not stop there.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"A Variant Worse Than Delta': Fauci Dials Fear To 11 As Emerging Resistant Lambda"

So sky is falling again?

But for realz this time?

Am unimpressed.

How about showing us nationwide & regional covid bed counts?

what are democrats so afraid of?

And they keep calling us the stupid ones.

edit on 4-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

So are they calling the adverse effects and death from the jab, Delta or Lamda? It's getting kinda silly and old now.

Cheers - Dave

Great movie eh? So many bad actors though.
What’s your guess on how this all ends up?

If I had my way, it would be a lot like what I used to do in Africa with terrorists when I worked for the military and CI. I have no use for these people other than to call them all Phil, as in Land Phil. The only nice thing would be watching them run with bounties on them, I'd certainly be up for a hunt ;-)

But.... these politicians are just opportunistic puppets and front men/women. They will take the brunt of the anger and likely be legally executed. However, the real criminals and psychopaths will walk away unhindered, hiding behind masks on land and in larger ships on international waters. Which brings me of course to.... "Does anybody have a good sub with a crew and active torpedoes?" LOL.

Unfortunately, to destroy the disease, one has to destroy all currency, all land ownership, all records of ownership/value, all banks, all organized governments and of course all organized religions.

Cheers - Dave

Agreed. The whole damn temple needs to come crashing down first, and only then can we have a chance at rebuilding everything back in a new world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join