It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'A Variant Worse Than Delta': Fauci Dials Fear To 11 As Emerging Resistant 'Lambda'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

This right here is exactly why the vaccinations aren't going to do jack. The vaccination everyone is getting is focused on one single variant while many other variants float around.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

It happen to me, was around other children with chicken pox me and my 3 siblings never got it back home even after be around others with it.

I got married at 21, moved to the US and on my first year I got the darn thing, It was painful, horrible and scary, I had that crap outside and inside my body, in my tongue and hands, on the ball of my feet and private areas, I had fever for days and I still have the scar of the first blister I got.

No fun at all.

I was 6 when I got it, caught it from my 7 year old sister. I don't really remember how I felt. That's the best part about catching it young. All of my kids had it at a young age, too. I DO remember the day my mom told my sister she had it and I told her she was gross, so she reached over and rubbed the back of her infected hand on my arm. I woke up with it the next day. Either I already had it or it infects your body very quickly.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Lambda variant is 81% of Covid-19 in the country of PERU since APRIL 2021.

sciencespeaksblog.org...

Since April 2021 the number of deaths (what matters) in Peru have plummeted.

From 1,154 on April 18th down to 80 on August 2nd.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Keep this is mind when our Evil CCP-owned officials begin warming up their fabricated LAMBDA hysteria.

It just shows how TPTB that is behind this medical/health "pogram" believe the public won't do their own research. How can anybody believe them about anything when they can lie like this?

If Delta or Lambda was more lethal than the original variants, maybe, but they are not.

Where is our media questioning the administration on the real severity of COVID?

The silence from our "legitimate" and established media is more of a concern than COVID. It's just not the silence they have become willing participants in this complete charade.

For months we were blasted with death totals daily on every newscast? Why don't say how much the deaths and hospitalizations have dropped off?

It's like persons on the subreddit r/coronavirusGA freaking about Georgia's spike in cases yesterday when a little research shows it was because of a backlog they didn't report for a few days and all got dropped on Tuesday.

edit on 5-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am just waiting for a mandate that will require all US Citizens to be vaxxed. The next steps will be the boosters are not free. Money to Big Pharma as well as the insurance companies and we just continue to be "guinea pigs" for new strains and variants. It will all lead to more government intrusion and control. When the social credit system hits we will need to have an app on our phone so when people are close they can be alerted on their device if you are or are not vaxxed. Sounds crazy but look where we are now.

It is all about control...and money.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Has anyone noticed that there has been little or no talk about the results of the investigation into the lab start of this virus. They think everyone is going to forget about it and inappropriately believe that the result of the investigation showed it was natural since they did not say it was related to the lab...because they figured that would be bad PR. I believe it was a lab escape, have right from the early days after looking at some evidence from Chinese scientists which was removed from the net.... Coverup because most countries have these kinds of labs and occasionally escapes of their creation do happen all over.

They said early on the DNA makeup has nothing similar in nature... I'm not sure what to do other than to openly acknowledge it, but what do you do when we paid for some of it...lol Also the lab is gone and the Chinese will not let us do anything, remember they only had 4000 deaths total, and 1 million people are not in concentration camps..
edit on 5-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I am just waiting for a mandate that will require all US Citizens to be vaxxed.
It is all about control...and money.

I don't think this will happen IF the democrats want to have any power for the next decade...

If we think about it...130 million voters have not gotten the vaccine, 50+ million of them are voting democrats, so if Biden pushes this where do you think those 50 million Democrats will vote next decade or two? Ideology would go out the window for them on this..

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Usually the democratic faithful base, will always for their god candidate regardless of how crappy and useless their god is, because they are born democrats and will always be democrats.

What the democrats need to be afraid is the independents, that happen to be more in numbers that people believe, some just do not vote at all.

This people right now in polls are showing that they are very upset with many issues under biden and he has not been in government for a year yet, one of the main issues is the border, where 1 million illegals has come thru and many infected with covid variants and nobody is getting them in quarantine and has been released into the regular population.

The democrats wants this people to become voters using their laxed voting laws that they want to pass, behind the mail in ballots, no IDs no signatures no identification to vote, specially in Democrat states and cities.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Feb 2023 Omega Man.... Just saying...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Usually the democratic faithful base, will always for their god candidate regardless of how crappy and useless their god is, because they are born democrats and will always be democrats.

I agree to a point. The liberals are all over things as long as it doesn't touch them personally in a negative way.

1. Tax the crap out of the rich... I'm not rich so good call
2. Pay for my student loans... Win win...
3. Homeless friendly city... 4 years later...Wait what??? There are homeless people living on the side of our house, call the police!!
4. Vaccine passports... Wait What??? I don't want to get it!!!

When things hit closer to home they are not very happy...lol

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I agree, with all but the taxing of the rich, it seem that the rich has been the ones supporting the Democrats and their BS lately because they hate it Trump soo much when he was president, look at the media corporate, Hollywood and big pharma.

If you look at the donors for the Democrats they are actually in the most wealthy in the nation.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I agree, with all but the taxing of the rich, it seem that the rich has been the ones supporting the Democrats and their BS lately because they hate it Trump soo much when he was president, look at the media corporate, Hollywood and big pharma.

If you look at the donors for the Democrats they are actually in the most wealthy in the nation.

But rich is like 400k to them, the really rich people don't give a crap as they have all their money already earned.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Delta variants didn't emerge until inoculated population hit peak numbers aka the most probable ratio of vaccinated to non vaccinated society. It will be most telling if diagnosed patients are largely vaccinated, which translates to mutations that resist immune response steroids. Or perhaps it's all just coincidence.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust
Lambda variant is 81% of Covid-19 in the country of PERU since APRIL 2021.

sciencespeaksblog.org...

Since April 2021 the number of deaths (what matters) in Peru have plummeted.

From 1,154 on April 18th down to 80 on August 2nd.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Keep this is mind when our Evil CCP-owned officials begin warming up their fabricated LAMBDA hysteria.

It just shows how TPTB that is behind this medical/health "pogram" believe the public won't do their own research. How can anybody believe them about anything when they can lie like this?

If Delta or Lambda was more lethal than the original variants, maybe, but they are not.

Where is our media questioning the administration on the real severity of COVID?

The silence from our "legitimate" and established media is more of a concern than COVID. It's just not the silence they have become willing participants in this complete charade.

For months we were blasted with death totals daily on every newscast? Why don't say how much the deaths and hospitalizations have dropped off?

It's like persons on the subreddit r/coronavirusGA freaking about Georgia's spike in cases yesterday when a little research shows it was because of a backlog they didn't report for a few days and all got dropped on Tuesday.

Research how many Pharmaceutical board of directors set on the board of media companies and it becomes pretty obvious why there is no actual reporting on the facts.

fair.org...
edit on 5-8-2021 by BenjanonFranklin because: Misspelled word

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
If they can't isolate a single sample of Covid-19 (Sarscov2),

I still haven't seen proof of this, and lots of claims that they have, with links and supposed 'evidence'. The problem is, I'm not qualified to determine the veracity of said evidence.

I'd really appreciate an authoritative source for this claim - then I'll just have to decide if they are credible or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SeventhChapter

The "Election Variant" scares me more than anything else.

I expect Covid will play a large part in our elections for years to come. In fact, they will probably tie the vaccine passport to your "online election ballot." In person voting will be a thing of the past. In fact, this is the perfect vehicle for the national ID everyone will need to carry. Don't worry about the vote being secure, the Democrat will over see that to be sure elections are fair.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Lambda, that variant just infects sheep, right? No worries on this end, I never got vaxxed.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Lambda, that variant just infects sheep, right? No worries on this end, I never got vaxxed.

Syphilis comes from sheep so watch yourself...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What the F does that mean though...lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join