It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City - Covid-19 Vaccine Passports Now Required to Enter Restaurants - Shows - Etc.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Mayor DeBlasio - Vaccine Passports now mandatory in New York City.

New York City residents and visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination for indoor dining, gyms, and shows, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

The mayor is calling the city's vaccine passport the "Key to NYC Pass."
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

Governor Cuomo and Mayor DeBlasio have been complaining about losing revenue over the past year of their Covid-19 restrictions.

Watch city & state revenues now plummet even further, with the crime rate increasing even faster.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 3, 2021

New York City residents and visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination for indoor dining, gyms, and shows, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

Watch city revenues PLUMMET further.

-CareWeMust

What a crying shame it would be if the city tanked. Unfortunate in epic proportions (not really).

The fear of this virus is pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a dumbass move.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Now the NYC police can strangle people for selling fake covid passports on the street corners. Selling loose cigarettes is reason enough, selling fake covid passports should give them a free hand.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I thought ID's were racist or some #!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I may be wrong, but my guess is that this is the goal of those in charge. My guess would be that soon, there will be an Ap for that and will become increasingly mandatory for all manner of activity. Want to fly? Need a Vax proof of some kind. And the reason they will have to come up with a uniform system for the proof is that, for example, all I got when I was vaccinated was a cardboard with a stamp and signature on it.

Probably the sooner they come up with a uniform system, the better so that those with no more than a piece of paper can get the required credentials sooner than later.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ya know, I never really saw the appeal in NYC as a "must see" destination to begin with. All the glitzy tourism draw advertising and personal pictures tell me is....it's just another concrete jungle.

This move just makes it look more walled in. Prison-like. Not a selling point, poor move there.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanks authoritarians of New York for making my decision to return to the city for work easy.

No way I'm commuting into Manhattan now with this utter garbage. Fortunately my employer is flexible like that.

MTA just lost a few hundred $$$ a month in my transit fees.
Local restaurants just lost a few hundred $$$ a month in my expenses to dine out.
Convenience/drug stores lost a hundred bucks or so in snacks, drinks, Tylenol, sundries.
I wont say how much this cost the coffee shops, and I often don't go to the big chain Starbucks.

Cuomo was already pleading with companies to claw back their employees to physically present in the office, then DiBlasio does this. What a one-two authoritarian punch.

I expect massive fiscal problems ahead for NYC public and private sectors.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This will be commonplace as that was the intention from the beginning. A restriction for anyone opposed to the current regime (not "elected" people) and their cronies.

Does anyone else see what is actually taking place?
Compliance.

Obey.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Also wondering, what happens when the "jab" protection runs out in the 6-8 month period that Pfizer gene therapy loses effectiveness? At some point you become an "un-vaxxer" and then move to the back of the bus, unless you get the "booster".

Can't wait for the show to start.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

NYC used to be a great place to live (I lived in Manhattan for years).
Now, I wouldn't set foot in it.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Governor Cuomo and Mayor DeBlasio have been complaining about losing revenue over the past year of their Covid-19 restrictions.

Watch city & state revenues now plummet even further, with the crime rate increasing even faster.

-CareWeMust

Hmmm.....
So for ease sake, perhaps an identifier would be helpful? Some kind of symbol perhaps?

Wait....hasn't this been done before?

This patchwork bs from some minor beurocrat won't stand legal scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Isn't there a law about using authority under "Color of Law" that takes away rights of the constitution?
Something about free egress, doesn't this impede that?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Money to be made. I used to make fake car insurance forms for people when computers were new. Where I worked and a great printer and copiers and such. $20 A pop sometimes 30 a week. Only lasted a couple of years but was good money. I see this will become the same thing.

Not for me I'm retired.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada
Freedom of movement, or something along those lines.
Wasn't bad enough before, what makes it so terrible today?

Hmm.....

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Looks like I already took my last trip to NY.

The place is a cesspool anyways.

If I had to pick a place that personifies a ‘dog eat dog’ world, it would by NYC.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Fascism never starts with camps and jackbooted thugs.

This is how fascism starts.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I thought ID's were racist or some #!

Exactly. They can just use someone else's vaccine papers and say they can't afford an ID to show proof that they're the one listed on that vaccine document. Liberals are real good at one thing, and that's painting themselves into the predictable corner. Let's see how they deal with this since it's something they want to push. I have a feeling that those racist ID's will suddenly not be racist anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's spreading. We just went back to having to wear masks at work again. Just got the notice 10 minutes ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Fascism never starts with camps and jackbooted thugs.

This is how fascism starts.

Pretty disgusting how open they are about it.
Pretty disgusting how many will accept it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join