It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City - Covid-19 Vaccine Passports Now Required to Enter Restaurants - Shows - Etc.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Please do no advertise your good fortune, or china biden with kalamarin harris is going to send the 1 million illegals to your state, to infect all, bring human trafficking, drug cartels and gangs.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I seen on TV what they are doing to the once beautiful beaches, they are full of dirty homeless living in tents in the beach, is that what California now is paying for with their taxes?

I feel sorry for the hard working tax payer citizens in that state.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Excluding the tens of millions who have recovered, and therefore also have the Covid-19 antibodies, is PREJUDICED and WRONG.

Prejudiced and wrong do not factor in, any more than morality registers with pervs. It's all about using a crisis, ginning up fear and division, for a power grab, "Never waste a good crisis."

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Portland is pretty scary. it seems the closer you get to the river the worse the environment is.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I feel sorry for the hard working tax payer citizens in that state.

I used to think along those lines, and, no doubt, there are the normal, more innocent citizen victims of it all. On the other hand, there's enough of the state to elect and re-elect all that evil. As I grow older, I'm more tempered by the thought that the people are not babes in the woods in all this, in the least, when they're voting these monsters to, in many cases, careers in politics. If they won't vote the bastards out, then they can "enjoy" their bastards. Serves them right.

2 John 1:10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
where is the ACLU defending americans constitutional rights? where are the republican lawsuits a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

Fact is, California liberal whackjobs flee their own creations, high taxes, high crime, high racial tension and riots, perverts, feces and garbage all over their streets, then go to, for instance, the Pacific Northwest, setting out to immediately turn Oregon or Washington into the liberal cesspools they fled.

So look at Portland, what happen in the last 10 years of were it went from a low crime city and everyone was fun and kind of weird to the total mess it is today? I don't think the people there changed as much as the change was from CA moving there. They have gang shooting ever week now, as example and the gangs didn't start there they came from CA.

Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves. They blame the countries they are happy in! And they want to change the countries they're happy in to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and had to flee. Liberal flight to your state is like asking for the Black Death.

Well in EU they set up their own Sharia law areas and you really do not want to be a non-Muslim and go there. So it is kind of people moving to a new place and bringing their sh!t system with them thinking it is good, but it is the reason they left in the first place.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Right? When you said "they have active gangs killing each other, poop maps as to where humans poop the most, homeless camps outside your front door, riots, just the normal stink of a big city, high cost of living, high crime in general, traffic jams 24/7" I was gonna say, but that's okay because you have a Starbucks to get coffee at. Then you had to go and bring up all the businesses shutting down and rur'n my reply!

Seriously though, I can't imagine why anyone would want to move to a place like that. I can understand if it happens around you, but I can't see moving into it. I've been way out in the country since 1985 though and have become one with the chirping crickets in the evening, chirping birds in the mornings, and the calm serenity in the afternoons. You'll never take a better nap than you will on the porch swing where I live. I'd rank it up there with naps on a hammock by the ocean or in the mountains.

link   
Discrimination on a medical level !!!!!!!🚨

🚨It's JUST the Beginning !!!🚨

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

Fact is, California liberal whackjobs flee their own creations, high taxes, high crime, high racial tension and riots, perverts, feces and garbage all over their streets, then go to, for instance, the Pacific Northwest, setting out to immediately turn Oregon or Washington into the liberal cesspools they fled.

So look at Portland, what happen in the last 10 years of were it went from a low crime city and everyone was fun and kind of weird to the total mess it is today? I don't think the people there changed as much as the change was from CA moving there. They have gang shooting ever week now, as example and the gangs didn't start there they came from CA.

Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves. They blame the countries they are happy in! And they want to change the countries they're happy in to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and had to flee. Liberal flight to your state is like asking for the Black Death.

Well in EU they set up their own Sharia law areas and you really do not want to be a non-Muslim and go there. So it is kind of people moving to a new place and bringing their sh!t system with them thinking it is good, but it is the reason they left in the first place.

Exactly! Well said.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
NY: Sir, I need to see your vaccination documents.
Me: Here you go.
NY: This says your name is Hernando Fernando Hernandez III.
Me: That's correct.
NY: You look white to me. Where's your ID?
Me: I can't afford one, these are my papers.
NY: I demand to see your ID or else you're not allowed entry into this public establishment!

He mister I got vac passports 5 bucks, will take 2 mins to print it up...

Do you accept Mastercard?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

Portland is pretty scary. it seems the closer you get to the river the worse the environment is.

Its funny I live 20 mins away in Washington that is very red on this side. No homeless problems, no riots, no poop maps, businesses are booming, everyone just enjoying each other drinking good beer and wine any given day of the week, hell even COVID doesn't come over the bridge as we are full no mask.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Today, Cuomo is close to resigning after AG found Sexual Assault claims to be true.

www.foxnews.com...

Former Vice President JOE BIDEN had 8 (EIGHT) sexual assault claims levied against him in 2019, in a class-action group filing.

He should be punished before Cuomo.

First come, first served (prosecution).

Assault Claims Matter.

I BELIEVE HER!

Where is the bar set? There seems to be a number that politicians are allowed to get away with.

Biden and Cuomo are putting up rookie numbers compared to others.

At least 26 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s.

linky

Claims are exactly that, claims. I'm more worried about Biden's lewd behavior around little white girls. And Cuomo's accusations have apparently been proven. That should be a big deal to all the people who were calling for Trump's head.
edit on 3-8-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Please do no advertise your good fortune, or china biden with kalamarin harris is going to send the 1 million illegals to your state, to infect all, bring human trafficking, drug cartels and gangs.

And they will get to vote.... First Mexican governor who also happens to be cartel with billions to spend on their elections...lol
edit on 3-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What are you a boomer? Venmo baby! Will also take Google pay, Apple pay and Cash app...lol

Think about it though, just a crappy piece of paper with no real way to check anything....

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Enjoy the NWO New York..Where the hell is Snake Plisken when he's needed.

Will there be huge protests like in London,Berlin and Paris(and many other cities)?
If there are protests-Will the media surpress/censor/tweak the numbers down or misrepresent them as "anti vax"like they did for the others?

The great reset folks,is starting to bloom before our very eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Right? When you said "they have active gangs killing each other, poop maps as to where humans poop the most, homeless camps outside your front door, riots, just the normal stink of a big city, high cost of living, high crime in general, traffic jams 24/7" I was gonna say, but that's okay because you have a Starbucks to get coffee at. Then you had to go and bring up all the businesses shutting down and rur'n my reply!

My friend said he had 5 coffee shops around him, he loved to just walk and sit at one, all gone even Starbucks. I live 15 mins from Vancouver and I think it is easier for me to get good food then him now...lol

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What are you a boomer? Venmo baby! Will also take Google pay, Apple pay and Cash app...lol

Think about it though, just a crappy piece of paper with no real way to check anything....

Venmo??? Never heard of her...

I bet that crappy piece of paper is more authentic than 200,000 of GA's mail-in ballots.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

New York Times Column Urges Democrats To Let Illegal Immigrants Vote

americanlookout.com...

The day American people will lose their American nation, But still will be mandated, oppressed, robbed with taxes and forced to keep their mouth shut.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I agree, how in the heck with such a well known alcoholic like Pertusi gets to be voted every time, how can fascist and tyrants get to be voted all the time, is beyond me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join