It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is the punishment we call Hell.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Having worked in Government and the private sector funded by Government I have experienced much and learned much and it goes as follows.

I. Our Conscience, also referred to as our Soul is immortal.
A. The body we occupy while on Earth is the vessel in which we experience reality on Earth.
1. The human brain creates our reality based on signals we receive through our senses.
2. The human brain is like a receiver of a radio, we are tuned into one frequency and through that frequency we experience our reality.
3. The frequency of light that our eyes detect is what our brain uses to create that reality, thus everything we see is energy projected by a frequency of light that our brain perceives and creates as our reality. If you change the frequency our brain can detect, you thus change the reality you perceive. For example if you change the frequency on a radio, you get a totally different channel and music, but it doesn't mean the other radio station no longer exist. Thus an many different realities can exist around you but can only be detected if you are able to tune in to the correct frequency to experience it.
4. Ghost? When you see what one would consider a ghost they are not seeing a soul that once lived long ago, they are simply experiencing a disruption within the plane and allowed your brain to receive a frequency of light that is not of this plane but of a different plane of existence for that brief moment.
5. As your vessel (body) ages (as defined within this reality) your Conscience (Soul) maintains its perception of itself. You don't see yourself as older, you only feel older, yet you still perceive yourself as you did when you were young many years ago but are more aware of your physical limitations. Thus the saying "heart is willing but the legs are not".

II. Earth as we experience has a purpose and it goes as follows:
1. Punishment: For the majority of those who experience life on Earth its for punishment, for the choices that were made in a pervious life.
a. The level of punishment is determined by a score as to what some would call "karma". The worse the score the worse position you will start your life on earth. For example you may start life on Earth in a place that has limited resources, security and you experience an abundance of danger and fear.
2. Training: You are sent to Earth to train your "Soul"
a. For most who are being trained its to learn the balance of light and dark. For example would you be willing to use dark (violence) to protect light (good). A more clear example is, would you be willing to use violence to stop someone from committing rape? If one is too "good" you will never defeat darkness and if one is too dark you can never experience light, thus to preserve a balance one must be willing to use one to save the the other.
3. Pleasure: Some "souls" choose to experience Earth as a form of adventure and vacation.
a. Those who are born into an environment of abundance of resources and relative safety
b. Genetic gifts of intelligence and past life talents are given at birth making life easier.
c. Are blessed with simple "luck" which is a system that places opportunities that either give an advantage or keeps one from harm. (Guardian Angels)

III. Sleep

1. Purpose of Sleep: Sleep is defragment information received within a waking period.
2. Global Conscience: The world is driven dramatic shifts in conscience beliefs which is sent via the brain to various portions of the populations, this keeps things interesting for those who are subject to the experience we call "Earth". Sleep is the time in which we receive information that slightly changes our views or knowledge as it relates to world events (that are either organic or artificially created)
3. Soul Wondering: Sleep is an opportunity for your Conscience (Soul) to wonder and visit those who share, no longer share or don't share the experience of "Earth". In your dreams you are able to do things that defy the limitations you have on Earth, such as flying, floating in air or moving objects with your mind..etc. You can share brief moments with other "Souls" that no longer exist on this plane or you have known before being sent to this plane (Earth).

IV. Curators: What some would call Aliens, Angels..etc.
A. Who or what are they:
1. From what I learned there are at least 52 species of "curators" and they are all humanoid.
2. They are not aliens from outer space, but entities that can move freely between this plane of existence and others, thus defying the rules that limit our movement here in our reality.
3. There job is to monitor activity, introduce events that drive global conscience that test our souls in the choices we make, as well as usher "souls" that move in and out of vessels (body) in this plane of existence (reality).
4. They oversee cataclysmic events that resets a system allowing to purge it of souls and starting a new (Ice Ages, Great Floods..etc) that allow souls to experience different eras of human development as humanity progresses through the ages. (Time perceived on this plane is not the same perceived on other planes, outside this plane one second can pass while a thousand years pass on Earth, thus your immortal soul can continue to grow and evolve without restraint)

IV. Rules, Scorning and Goal of this experience/simulation we call Earth.

A. Rules:
1. Rules are regulated by your internal Compass. What you perceive to be right and wrong is based on the maturity of your soul and how much experience your soul has through its many many life experiences throughout various planes of existence which Earth is just one of many. The more experienced you are the better you are internally guided to figure out what is wrong and what is right. This is given in different forms such "shame, fear, grief, love, compassion, empathy, sympathy, humor, temperance, humility, patience, kindness..etc. The more experienced a soul is the stronger these emotions guide them through choices that are made in this life experience.
2. Compass continues to evolve throughout your life and into the next life as you master the balance between light and dark. For those who carry the traits of "greed, lust, gluttony, sloth, wrath, envy, pride" your experience on earth is to evolve these traits into something more balanced that allows your soul to progress to the next level of existence.

V. Goal of your experience on Earth
1. Ultimately your goal is to be able to move forward and live at a higher level of conscience. The reason life on Earth is Temporary is because punishment is not eternal, your soul has a chance at redemption and you have a chance to evolve into a better being of conscience.
2. If you fail at your goal, you will ultimately be sent back either to this Earth or another like in a time that is most suitable for your training/punishment (basic hunter gatherer, dark ages, middle ages, pre industrial, industrial, post industrial, futuristic..as is prescribed by your score (karma) from your previous existence.

My advice:

Be the best person you can be, not only to yourself but to those you share this existence with (family, friends, neighbors and the world around you).
Never fear death for its only another opportunity to move forward and experience what many would call heaven or different levels there of.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Nobody really knows what is going on and although my notion generally lines up with your thread when the general message is:

"Be the best person you can be, not only to yourself but to those you share this existence with"

I absolutely agree.

Good thread

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Having worked in Government and the private sector funded by Government I have experienced much and learned much and it goes as follows.

So what Government Agency did you learn all of this from?

The Punishment cycle is one perspective introduced by man to control the religious.

I don't buy into it.

P

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yeah the punishment part doesn't quite sit well but I guess with most religion it is a deity that sits in judgement of your actions and when you misbehave you are punished.

I kind of have this intuitive notion that my own moral compass, my own code of conduct is my judge. When ever I break my own rules I punish myself by attracting negative stuff.

something like that

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I worked in the NGA for a number of years before moving to the private sector that does similar work. As for religion I don't push it, there is no right or wrong religion as it pertains to what your purpose here is on earth. Punishment is easier to understand then simply saying "more intensive training". You can believe whatever you want, but let your internal compass be your guide as you continue to experience life and not worry about how this existence works because knowing too much simply ruins the experience.

Punishment is sometimes misunderstood, because anything we consider stressful or hard to endure we might consider "cruel or punishment", when in reality stress is merely a stimulant that allows one to grown and evolve from. Pleasure is synonyms with reward and stress is synonyms with punishment. Being exposed to stress is sometimes necessary to become better, evolution of one soul is similar to the evolution of ones body and intelligence.
edit on 31-7-2021 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I like it. I really, really vibe with it. I'd say I've got a lot to learn. It's been a rough life, by my own doing for the most part. Try to turn things around, and now I'm smack on the precipice of having nothing again. How did you come by this info? Musings, and meditations of your own? Delivered in a dream?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I guess the punishment, but even more, the reward stems from extremely strong urge of the ego.

I did right, I should be rewarded!

I always imagine, if there is such a thing as a higher plane, a God, a One (whatever), it would be more like a body of water. An ocean that wants to experience itself. It evaporates a small part of itself at the surface to become clouds. The raindrops falling from the clouds to the surface will have a sense of separation, the can see the ocean below and will experience it's own free fall as his personal journey.

Once it hits the surface, all this experience will be incorporated into the whole that is the ocean. Will the raindrop have disappeared? No. Will it still be an individual raindrop? No.

We are the ocean, we are God

I am as much Mother Teresa as I am Jeffrey Dahmer.

Maybe it's time for bed...lol

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Where do you derive this twisted theology?

Hell is punishment for crimes against an infinitely just God, even on Earth your punishment scales to match the severity of your crime. If you punch me you'll either get told off or a light prison sentence, if you punch the queen then you're going away for a long, long time. Her position, on this Earth is above ours, and so the punishment for wringing the Queen is higher.

Apply that infinitely, you've offended a holy, just and infinite God, your punishment is just.

You don't have to be punished. Accept Christs covering, Cover your sin and live.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

Working within the NGA and other institutions and being part of different experiments and investigations, I have seen and learned of many things that I would of never thought to be true. When I was younger I was a Christian, however now I realize that religions are simply just another piece of the puzzle that tends to guide use in this experience we call life. Worrying about what to believe and not believe is neither hear or there, but what is important is how we live our life and the choices we make. No matter the influence we are presented with, one ultimately has the free will and internal compass to guide them into making a choice, regardless of what one would call right and wrong, the system ultimately looks at ever possible angle. Techniques like meditation, lucid dreaming, using '___' and many others are just some of the many experiments and tools used to better understand our world both inner and outer dimensional space. Having read and access to data, what I have written is just some of what is perceived to be the understanding of our existence. For example when a person is born with extremely low intelligent disability, the system calls it "hollow born", a vessel without a captain. The body will continue to seek out its biological urges such as food, water, sex and willingness to live and trained to do certain tasks, but without a soul to inhabit the vessel (body) you have no real meaningful development and interactions are limited. The curators of this system are known and referred to in many religions, history, intelligence community and members of the military. Interactions with said curators and knowledge given or shared is how some among us better understand the system in which we experience. Everything from new religions, to new theory's in science to new inventions that propel humanity are attributed to curators that either give information directly or indirectly via "dreams" or a booming voice from the sky or that sudden epiphany one may experience in their life. What you see and what you know and how you come to learn it may be intentional and having the opportunity to know it serves a greater purpose. Take from it what you will.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

In hell there is:
No strength, that's of the Lord.
No movement, that's of the Lord.
No fellowship or communion, that's of the Lord.
No music.
No love.
No rest.
Pain.
An eternal regret that doesn't fade.
Fire and thick, impenetrable darkness.

This is not Hell, but for people with a twisted theology like yours, unless you repent, it's as close to Heaven as you'll ever get.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Well it is according to Gnostic interpretations.

Apparently Sophia made poor imitation.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

So do as i say, and think as i say, and don't question.

Or your names not down and your not getting in but punished for all eternity.

Where's the unconditional love there?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

In hell there is:
No music.
No love.
No rest.
Pain.

This is not Hell, but for people with a twisted theology like yours, unless you repent, it's as close to Heaven as you'll ever get.

Ironically what I believe to be true is more forgiving then what you believe in. To you one will experience "no rest, no love, no music and eternal pain" simply because ones parents didn't introduce them to Christ. I believe "God" has a greater sense of understanding and logic then your narrow view of the world. But to each their own, I hope you experience the love you believed to be owed and or promised to you from the system you feel to be true. God Bless

edit on 31-7-2021 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

If there is a big dude, creator force, or something more to the universe and reality than we think we experience, i have to imagine its somewhat beyond our ability to envisage or comprehend this side of the vale of tears.
edit on 31-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

In hell there is:
No music.
No love.
No rest.
Pain.

I don't think he's got the twisted theology here, buddy.
Have you read what you've written?

But, in the interest of truth... can you finally bother proving that "The Lord" even exists? That would settle this nicely.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Read this thinking you may be bringing something new to the table..........but alas it was the just step 1 of the awakening 101.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

The only difference here is you take responsibility for the punishment, where the proposed dynamic uses an external force to bring the punishment...
The interesting part on all of it is the moral code by which you or the deity judge your actions.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The word ‘Hell’ stems from the word ‘Hel’ and the meaning of the word ‘Hel’ means to ‘Go back to the womb’ as in rebirth as in reincarnation. To experience ‘Hel’ is to experience duality, which is to experience individuality, which is consciousness in action (motion), which is to experience what you are experiencing in your life reading this right now.

To experience Heaven is to experience consciousness at rest which is to experience non-duality which is to go back to the source aka to experience the Absolute which is to experience oneness with everything infinitely possible which is to experience reality aka the whole of existence, which includes your infinite consciousness and the highest attainment for a conscious being is to love absolutely everything indiscriminately.

The reason why can actually be explained by physics.

Scientists say that if an energy is said to be at rest, then it is said to fill all the space available to it, and that energy is said to be infinite.

So it’s kind of like a singularity event.

Imagine there is no space. So all of the space that can ever exist, exists there. Imagine an energy existing and since there is no space, it takes up all of the space available to it, so that energy is said to be at rest and that energy is said to be infinite. I think that original energy was just ‘possibility’ or ‘potential’ energy and since the wasnt anything in the beginning, well there was a lot of potential 😲. Thanks

There wasn’t anything, which is why absolutely everything existed there, and because there was no space, it filled all of space that it could which was all of space, it was infinitely everything and it was therefore also nothing. There was no space for anything to form yet it forms everything throughout all of space and time. If it was infinitely everything. It was timeless and yet permeated all of time.spaceless yet permeated all of space. Omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. The beginning and the end, alpha and omega, experiencing everything and nothing.

To die is to experience heaven which is to experience oneness and go back to consciousness at rest which is to be one with absolutely everything in existence and that pure indiscriminate all loving non judgemental love, energy at rest, infinite, back to the source. Falling in love with yourself again and wanting to share that love and then splitting yourself
Apart, from experiencing non-duality, to experiencing duality again and rebirthing yourself back into ‘Hel’, rebirth, into the womb, reincarnation, and forgetting your past life to start over again and explore and experience your infinite self aka the whole of existence and reality in another way, shape, form, dimension, etc

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but "Curators" have the ability to fool and deceive you just as much as the worst con man on earth. Just because they appear moral or well meaning, doesn't mean they are. They love playing with people who think that life of any kind is just an eternal learning lesson that has no ultimate end goal. There's a war between darkness and light and one of them will be forced out of existence. I'm sure deep down, you know which one it will be. Deceit from every level will be forced to an end.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I agree with this post so much!
It really strikes several chords within Me.

When I was about 11 I had an epiphany,
It suddenly came to me

That i was in hell and if I held my arm
Out to the side, at arms length,
That there was another Plane of Existence

This has followed me and I have Never forgotten it.
I have built upon it and have learned a lot
From my dreams that take me to others to
Discuss this world.
Thanks for the post

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join