posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:11 AM
Having worked in Government and the private sector funded by Government I have experienced much and learned much and it goes as follows.
I. Our Conscience, also referred to as our Soul is immortal.
A. The body we occupy while on Earth is the vessel in which we experience reality on Earth.
1. The human brain creates our reality based on signals we receive through our senses.
2. The human brain is like a receiver of a radio, we are tuned into one frequency and through that frequency we experience our reality.
3. The frequency of light that our eyes detect is what our brain uses to create that reality, thus everything we see is energy projected by a
frequency of light that our brain perceives and creates as our reality. If you change the frequency our brain can detect, you thus change the reality
you perceive. For example if you change the frequency on a radio, you get a totally different channel and music, but it doesn't mean the other radio
station no longer exist. Thus an many different realities can exist around you but can only be detected if you are able to tune in to the correct
frequency to experience it.
4. Ghost? When you see what one would consider a ghost they are not seeing a soul that once lived long ago, they are simply experiencing a
disruption within the plane and allowed your brain to receive a frequency of light that is not of this plane but of a different plane of existence for
that brief moment.
5. As your vessel (body) ages (as defined within this reality) your Conscience (Soul) maintains its perception of itself. You don't see
yourself as older, you only feel older, yet you still perceive yourself as you did when you were young many years ago but are more aware of your
physical limitations. Thus the saying "heart is willing but the legs are not".
II. Earth as we experience has a purpose and it goes as follows:
1. Punishment: For the majority of those who experience life on Earth its for punishment, for the choices that were made in a pervious life.
a. The level of punishment is determined by a score as to what some would call "karma". The worse the score the worse position you will
start your life on earth. For example you may start life on Earth in a place that has limited resources, security and you experience an abundance of
danger and fear.
2. Training: You are sent to Earth to train your "Soul"
a. For most who are being trained its to learn the balance of light and dark. For example would you be willing to use dark (violence) to
protect light (good). A more clear example is, would you be willing to use violence to stop someone from committing rape? If one is too "good" you
will never defeat darkness and if one is too dark you can never experience light, thus to preserve a balance one must be willing to use one to save
the the other.
3. Pleasure: Some "souls" choose to experience Earth as a form of adventure and vacation.
a. Those who are born into an environment of abundance of resources and relative safety
b. Genetic gifts of intelligence and past life talents are given at birth making life easier.
c. Are blessed with simple "luck" which is a system that places opportunities that either give an advantage or keeps one from harm.
1. Purpose of Sleep: Sleep is defragment information received within a waking period.
2. Global Conscience: The world is driven dramatic shifts in conscience beliefs which is sent via the brain to various portions of the
populations, this keeps things interesting for those who are subject to the experience we call "Earth". Sleep is the time in which we receive
information that slightly changes our views or knowledge as it relates to world events (that are either organic or artificially created)
3. Soul Wondering: Sleep is an opportunity for your Conscience (Soul) to wonder and visit those who share, no longer share or don't share the
experience of "Earth". In your dreams you are able to do things that defy the limitations you have on Earth, such as flying, floating in air or
moving objects with your mind..etc. You can share brief moments with other "Souls" that no longer exist on this plane or you have known before being
sent to this plane (Earth).
IV. Curators: What some would call Aliens, Angels..etc.
A. Who or what are they:
1. From what I learned there are at least 52 species of "curators" and they are all humanoid.
2. They are not aliens from outer space, but entities that can move freely between this plane of existence and others, thus defying the rules
that limit our movement here in our reality.
3. There job is to monitor activity, introduce events that drive global conscience that test our souls in the choices we make, as well as
usher "souls" that move in and out of vessels (body) in this plane of existence (reality).
4. They oversee cataclysmic events that resets a system allowing to purge it of souls and starting a new (Ice Ages, Great Floods..etc) that
allow souls to experience different eras of human development as humanity progresses through the ages. (Time perceived on this plane is not the same
perceived on other planes, outside this plane one second can pass while a thousand years pass on Earth, thus your immortal soul can continue to grow
and evolve without restraint)
IV. Rules, Scorning and Goal of this experience/simulation we call Earth.
1. Rules are regulated by your internal Compass. What you perceive to be right and wrong is based on the maturity of your soul and how much
experience your soul has through its many many life experiences throughout various planes of existence which Earth is just one of many. The more
experienced you are the better you are internally guided to figure out what is wrong and what is right. This is given in different forms such "shame,
fear, grief, love, compassion, empathy, sympathy, humor, temperance, humility, patience, kindness..etc. The more experienced a soul is the stronger
these emotions guide them through choices that are made in this life experience.
2. Compass continues to evolve throughout your life and into the next life as you master the balance between light and dark. For those who carry
the traits of "greed, lust, gluttony, sloth, wrath, envy, pride" your experience on earth is to evolve these traits into something more balanced
that allows your soul to progress to the next level of existence.
V. Goal of your experience on Earth
1. Ultimately your goal is to be able to move forward and live at a higher level of conscience. The reason life on Earth is Temporary is because
punishment is not eternal, your soul has a chance at redemption and you have a chance to evolve into a better being of conscience.
2. If you fail at your goal, you will ultimately be sent back either to this Earth or another like in a time that is most suitable for your
training/punishment (basic hunter gatherer, dark ages, middle ages, pre industrial, industrial, post industrial, futuristic..as is prescribed by your
score (karma) from your previous existence.
Be the best person you can be, not only to yourself but to those you share this existence with (family, friends, neighbors and the world around you).
Never fear death for its only another opportunity to move forward and experience what many would call heaven or different levels there of.